[3.10] K0FT3's Toxic Rain Miner League Starter | All Content , SSF Gear | VIDEO

"
"
Khurune wrote:
Are Machina Mitts worth using or is that a total no no? This is only my second league and I've been enjoying your build for it so far, but I'm new to the mine playstyle so has been a slight bit rippy for me.

You can't leech from dot so just no

Cheer's, like I said I'm still new to the game, especially the mine playstyle.
how a end game gear will look on this build? i mean a crazy good bow and quiver (best mods) . Also the new cluster jewel that add Chaos dot per passive is good for this build?
Actually, you can leech with boots enchant and new jewel notable ''Unspeakable Gifts''. Unfortunately its only if you've killed recently, but huge QoL for mapping tbh
Anyone play this this league? How is the red map boss damage? I am a different mine character and I am thinking of respec as boss dps is too low.
"
dkowalch wrote:
Anyone play this this league? How is the red map boss damage? I am a different mine character and I am thinking of respec as boss dps is too low.

I've already killed awakener with this build and killed him pretty fast too.
Red map Bosses also die pretty quickly.

And my gear is only half-way optimized. I'm missing a few sockets and have way too much res gear. If I get that sorted out I think this build will be very good for clearing as well as bossing. Conquerors die within seconds.
I have to say that this build is pretty insane. Just killed Sirus for the first time. I have no trouble with red maps, but do still die to BS delirium mechanics just like every other build. Boss damage is very high for such little investment. You can absolutely kill Sirus A5 at least with around 1ex invested.

I want to add on that cluster jewels are ridiculously good for this build. It gives us access to alot more damage at the expense of some life. You want to spend around 25 points and get a full set. That means 1 large, 2 mediums, 2 smalls. Large should be 12% chaos damage base, mediums 5% chaos dot multi, smalls are up to you. I recommend 4% life, 1% attack dodge, and 12% chaos resist.

For all the jewels, notables are more important than any additional stats. These are some good notables you want:
Wicked Pall (the biggest dps boost, get as many as you can. They appear on large and medium)
Circling Oblivion
Brush with Death
Exposure Therapy
No Witnesses (this gives us elusive on kill, which is a big upgrade to move speed and defenses while mapping)
Many other notables are good, just go to poedb and look.

Maximum number of notables is 3 on large, 2 on medium, 1 on small, for a total of 9. The set I got cost around 4ex and boosted my DPS by 90%. Best price to dps increase ratio on the market by far. You can get a 7 notable set for around 1ex.

The next upgrade for me is the endgame bow. I've figured out the ideal endgame bow, will share the crafting method below.
For the ideal endgame bow for this build, you'll want these mods:

Prefix: +1 Gems, +2 Bow Gems, crafted 36-40% chaos dot multi
Suffix: 31-35% dot multi, multimod, crafted 21-23% mine throwing speed

Crafting method:
1. Can start with any ilvl 82+ bow
2. Either spam alts until you have +2 Bow Gems and 31-35 dot multi, or buy. I bought mine 6L for 4ex.
3. Use Craicic Chimeral beast to create an imprint.
4. Regal then annul. You want a rare with only the above two mods. If it fails, use the imprint orb and try again.
5. Craft multimod, cannot roll attack mods for 3ex. Multimod is needed to block suffixes
6. Exalt or Leo syndicate slam for +1 gems
7. Craft multimod and the two crafted mods: chaos dot multi prefix and mine throwing speed suffix.

Crafting cost: 6ex + 1-x craicic chimerals + alot of alts + base = ~11-12ex

If someone has a better way to craft this bow or a better bow, please let me know. I'm currently in the middle of making the 6ex to finish this craft.
hey im running this build and im kinda feeling something is missing? idk i feel super squishy and my damage is meh?

this is my current gear

i specifically made this build for sirus but i couldnt even do a white t14 blighted map cause i felt i did no damage to rares/unique monsters

any thoughts?
Last edited by RabzH on Mar 19, 2020, 8:21:21 PM
"
RabzH wrote:
hey im running this build and im kinda feeling something is missing? idk i feel super squishy and my damage is meh?

this is my current gear

i specifically made this build for sirus but i couldnt even do a white t14 blighted map cause i felt i did no damage to rares/unique monsters

any thoughts?

A. You need to use Despair. Either self-cast, Witchfire Brew, Profane Proxy, Curse on Hit gloves, or something. Despair adds aloooot of DPS.

B. See my post above about cluster jewels, with 1-1.5ex investment you can increase your DPS by up to 100%

C. You definitely shouldn't be using 2 life flasks. I recommend Jade flask for more evasion. If you get hit less, you'll need less recovery.

D. You absolutely need lvl 21 toxic rain. It will be a big boost. You should be leveling 6 toxic rains in your weapon switch.

With these changes you could easily triple your dps while increasing survivability.

The last thing is about mechanics. Blastchain mine rewards long chains of detonations. That means to get optimal dps, you should throw out your maximum mines (15-19 for most people), then detonate, then continue throwing out mines. DO NOT keep pressing detonate, that will reset the chain and u start at 0 detonations again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lLEbdkPQbdw

Watch this video if you're still not clear on this. It's for pyroclast mines but blastchain works the same way.

For Sirus, I setup by putting down totems, throw out 17 mines, right before he comes down, I detonate, then I keep throwing mines while not detonating again, he phases after a few seconds. The DPS is very high for such low investment.
"
Xiaobear6 wrote:
"
RabzH wrote:

this is my current gear

any thoughts?

A. You need to use Despair. Either self-cast, Witchfire Brew, Profane Proxy, Curse on Hit gloves, or something. Despair adds aloooot of DPS.

B. See my post above about cluster jewels, with 1-1.5ex investment you can increase your DPS by up to 100%

C. You definitely shouldn't be using 2 life flasks. I recommend Jade flask for more evasion. If you get hit less, you'll need less recovery.

D. You absolutely need lvl 21 toxic rain. It will be a big boost. You should be leveling 6 toxic rains in your weapon switch.

With these changes you could easily triple your dps while increasing survivability.

The last thing is about mechanics. Blastchain mine rewards long chains of detonations. That means to get optimal dps, you should throw out your maximum mines (15-19 for most people), then detonate, then continue throwing out mines. DO NOT keep pressing detonate, that will reset the chain and u start at 0 detonations again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lLEbdkPQbdw

Watch this video if you're still not clear on this. It's for pyroclast mines but blastchain works the same way.

For Sirus, I setup by putting down totems, throw out 17 mines, right before he comes down, I detonate, then I keep throwing mines while not detonating again, he phases after a few seconds. The DPS is very high for such low investment.

i love u for all the help and effort u put into this, tyvm dude

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info