[3.10] K0FT3's Toxic Rain Miner League Starter | All Content , SSF Gear | VIDEO

Would having a essence of delirium crafted bow be good as well? It would be a lot of chaos/decay damage?
Wanted to share my progress with everyone. Just killed Sirus A8, got to level 95.

Build stats: ~6 millon shaper dps, 6.5k life, 21k ev, 51/55 dodge without Vaal Grace, elusive on kill, onslaught on kill

POB: https://pastebin.com/tw7KQ42Y

I've deviated from the OP's tree quite a bit to fit in the cluster jewels.

Total cost was around 28 exalts.

TR mines is definitely the strongest starter I've played. The damage and tankiness of this build is at a whole other level compared to something like Cyclone Slayer. Very smooth progression, no stalling or struggles. Fast clear, great boss damage, and solid defenses with Kaoms, insane performance/investment ratio.

Would definitely recommend as a starter/low budget all around character.
Last edited by Xiaobear6 on Mar 23, 2020, 12:55:33 AM
"
Xiaobear6 wrote:
Wanted to share my progress with everyone. Just killed Sirus A8, got to level 95.

Build stats: ~6 millon shaper dps, 6.5k life, 21k ev, 51/55 dodge without Vaal Grace, elusive on kill, onslaught on kill

POB: https://pastebin.com/tw7KQ42Y

I've deviated from the OP's tree quite a bit to fit in the cluster jewels.

Total cost was around 28 exalts.

TR mines is definitely the strongest starter I've played. The damage and tankiness of this build is at a whole other level compared to something like Cyclone Slayer. Very smooth progression, no stalling or struggles. Fast clear, great boss damage, and solid defenses with Kaoms, insane performance/investment ratio.

Would definitely recommend as a starter/low budget all around character.

Seems interesting. Will update cluster jewel section giving your name.
How You doing?
Thanks for the guide! Leveling the build right now and it feels pretty smooth. I have one question; do you know if Machina Mitts have any synergy with this build? My immediate thought is that we would get leech from the arrow hits, but not the pods (aka. useless), but I’m not certain. Anyone know anything?
yea, what about it
"
Voidurai wrote:
Thanks for the guide! Leveling the build right now and it feels pretty smooth. I have one question; do you know if Machina Mitts have any synergy with this build? My immediate thought is that we would get leech from the arrow hits, but not the pods (aka. useless), but I’m not certain. Anyone know anything?

Can't say. You should try and give feedback
How You doing?
Didn't follow the guide per se, but I'd rather bump an existing thread than start a new one.

Just hit 92 and crafted my GG bow after starting trade league a few days late. At 6.6K+ HP, +56% movement speed, elemental resist capped, chaos resist capped and my pods do 85K+ DPS each. At 95 with a level 3 Empower(2 currently) and picking up Explosive Expert again, it will be 100K+ per pod. This is without Chaos Damage over time Multiplier on gloves/quiver and still using some Essence crafted and leveling gear.

This build is ridiculous and cluster jewels make it even better.

Just upgraded from a standard issue 2-3ex bow to a 12ex+ bow. I crafted everything myself, including the linking/alt spamming and spending 150+ Chaos (~65 weapons) today on veiled weapons to get +2 socketed support gems and T3 +% Chaos Damage over time Multiplier crafts.

One thing I want to point out is that using +2 to Socketed Support Gems is a DPS increase over +2 to Socketed Bow gems when you're using Empower.

POB: https://pastebin.com/jNEyTdqv

Cluster Jewels are better than the passive skill tree for this build. In most cases you just gain DPS without sacrificing anything. I've been focused on currency farming for my bow so I haven't explored it fully, but I'm going to try and get a second cluster jewel package added to my build. I think everything except Life nodes and Chaos wheels are expendable.

There's a few Notables I want to talk about.

-Unspeakable Gifts: Probably the most exciting one available, but it's extremely underwhelming. The 10% chance doesn't really do enough to make this node worth while over just a +30% damage filler node. Even if it actually hit 1 out of 10 times, that's still 9 corpses on the ground that can blow up. The one thing it does well is extend your damaging range by potentially blowing up something at max distance and killing stuff beyond and/or around corners.

If we can stack 2 of these for ~20%, maybe it will be worth it.

***One big positive is that it adds a super satisfying sound to a skill that is the essence of silent but deadly.***

-Brush With Death: You can get this on a medium chaos damage cluster jewel and is a huge boost to survivability. It gives 1% Life Recovered on Kill which is like popping a Bubbling life flask. For map clearing this is basically life leech.

-Eldritch Inspiration: Mana regen + the highest chaos damage multiplier. I like being able to hold right click and weave in Wither totems without running out of mana or needing a mana flask.

Still a lot of research to do on these. I've barely even touch the Trap and Mine notables, but a couple of them are very promising. Guerilla Tactics, Careful Handling and Expert Sabotage combine several points on the tree into one.

Idk why anyone hasn't mentioned this yet, but if you guys are trying to craft end-game bows, why haven't you experimented with that new affix GGG said they added in 3.10? "Bows can now roll a high-level suffix which cause them to fire 2 additional arrows."

+2 arrows sounds quite strong on top of the additional arrow(s?) we already have
yea, what about it
"
Voidurai wrote:
Idk why anyone hasn't mentioned this yet, but if you guys are trying to craft end-game bows, why haven't you experimented with that new affix GGG said they added in 3.10? "Bows can now roll a high-level suffix which cause them to fire 2 additional arrows."

+2 arrows sounds quite strong on top of the additional arrow(s?) we already have

That mod is the same rarity as Tailwind, except that it's not influence based, nor are the mods you want with it, so you can't conquer orb slam it with other gear to make better items. It's not a stand alone mod either, you still need the other mods otherwise you're just dropping two extra pods that are worse.

You can add it in to the craft I did, but first you have to roll it. Then you either isolate it and use an Imprint at ~80c each before trying to get a rare with 2 suffixes only. Or you try to roll it AND +1 socketed skills or +2 Bow skills while it's still a blue item, then start the imprint process. Either way, the amount of chaos/exalts this crafting would take is Empyrean week 10 level.

It's a fantasy at this point and I don't see any of the players who'd potentially have enough currency to attempt this craft playing a build that would use it.
"
TheLimitAs wrote:
"
Voidurai wrote:

That mod is the same rarity as Tailwind, except that it's not influence based, nor are the mods you want with it, so you can't conquer orb slam it with other gear to make better items. It's not a stand alone mod either, you still need the other mods otherwise you're just dropping two extra pods that are worse.

You can add it in to the craft I did, but first you have to roll it. Then you either isolate it and use an Imprint at ~80c each before trying to get a rare with 2 suffixes only. Or you try to roll it AND +1 socketed skills or +2 Bow skills while it's still a blue item, then start the imprint process. Either way, the amount of chaos/exalts this crafting would take is Empyrean week 10 level.

It's a fantasy at this point and I don't see any of the players who'd potentially have enough currency to attempt this craft playing a build that would use it.

Ah, I see. Thanks, I'm still a newbie with crafting personally, so it was just a thought. Also, machina mitts are 5 ex right now so scratch that idea I had (not rich yet, hehe).
yea, what about it
So what should be sacrificed on the PoB for some jewel clusters?

Nvm, saw the PoB with clusters :)
Last edited by xBeWarned on Mar 27, 2020, 5:36:42 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info