[3.10] K0FT3's Toxic Rain Miner League Starter | All Content , SSF Gear | VIDEO

Anyone able to expand more into the weapon/armor upgrades please, I see many taking kaoms heart is this the best idea?

Can see from my build I still have crap gear but wondered what my priorities are and whats most cost effective.

Thank you
"
Anyone able to expand more into the weapon/armor upgrades please, I see many taking kaoms heart is this the best idea?

Can see from my build I still have crap gear but wondered what my priorities are and whats most cost effective.

Thank you

Kaom's heart and Carcass jack are best options as uniques. carcass for damage and kaom's for more life
How You doing?
"

Thank you

Your bow is the easiest item upgrade. You should be able to get a +3(skill+bow) to bow skills 6 link with an open prefix for Chaos Damage over Time Multiplier craft for around 1 exalt. The next upgrade will be around 5ex.

Don't use Swift Affliction, we don't want our pods blowing up faster. Use Void Manipulation instead, or even a level 2 Empower. If you get a bow with +1 Skill Gems and +2 crafted Support gems, a level 1 Empower would work.

Kaom's Heart is easily the best body armor we can use because we don't need the links. When you are capped on Elemental Resist without your chest you can make the transition.

After that you want to work in Chaos Resist. Later you can start min maxing by getting +Chaos Damage over Time Multiplier on your gloves and quiver. Much later you can start looking at additional arrows/projectiles.

"
Voidurai wrote:
Idk why anyone hasn't mentioned this yet, but if you guys are trying to craft end-game bows, why haven't you experimented with that new affix GGG said they added in 3.10? "Bows can now roll a high-level suffix which cause them to fire 2 additional arrows."

+2 arrows sounds quite strong on top of the additional arrow(s?) we already have

I found a way to get +2 arrows/projectiles on a bow much easier than the new Affix. Unfortunately it might have been an anomaly. Up to +3 projectiles with helm enchant now.

"
TheLimitAs wrote:
"

Thank you

Your bow is the easiest item upgrade. You should be able to get a +3(skill+bow) to bow skills 6 link with an open prefix for Chaos Damage over Time Multiplier craft for around 1 exalt. The next upgrade will be around 5ex.

Don't use Swift Affliction, we don't want our pods blowing up faster. Use Void Manipulation instead, or even a level 2 Empower. If you get a bow with +1 Skill Gems and +2 crafted Support gems, a level 1 Empower would work.

Kaom's Heart is easily the best body armor we can use because we don't need the links. When you are capped on Elemental Resist without your chest you can make the transition.

After that you want to work in Chaos Resist. Later you can start min maxing by getting +Chaos Damage over Time Multiplier on your gloves and quiver. Much later you can start looking at additional arrows/projectiles.

Thank you for your reply, I'm using Swift as it was the recommended one in the guide:

"
Damage setup:
(Gem İmportance in order)
-Toxic Rain, Blastchain Mine, Vicious Projectiles, Trap And Mine Damage, Swift Affliction, Swift Assembly/Minefield

I will change it out asap and get a bow, maybe look at empowers too. Thank you again
Whats better for bows?:
1) +1 to level of socketed gems
or
2) +1 additional projectile

Have bow +2 projectile, should i add +2 to lvl support gems and chaos damage over time? Or 4ex its too much for bow without +1 socketed gems?

"
jioiictep2 wrote:
Whats better for bows?:
1) +1 to level of socketed gems
or
2) +1 additional projectile

Have bow +2 projectile, should i add +2 to lvl support gems and chaos damage over time? Or 4ex its too much for bow without +1 socketed gems?

+1 socketed gems is really easy to add unless it's an influenced bow. Does it have extra affixes you don't need?

Either way, always want to add levels to Toxic Rain first, then the other mods. I wouldn't multi-mod without the +1 socketed.
I'm a fairly casual player and started the league with FP totems, but didn't like them much because the playstyle just didn't click with me. I played BL miner last league, so I was looking for some other miner builds and came across this. I really like how it plays and scales and that you can play around a lot with cluster jewels.

Using the guide and learning from you guys here I made small adjustments to my tree to a state where I'm quite comfortable with it and just cruise through the maps, and finally I was able to kill Sirus for the first time ever. (No good loot dropped though.)

Thank you all!

Edit: after some tweaks and upgrades I'm easily clearing 80% delirious 100+ quant T16, rush for 30-40 splinters on good maps, all waves of Simulacrums no problem and Sirus AL7 and then AL8. Unspeakable Gifts is such a nice notable. So far this build has made Delirium my best league currency-wise and challenge-wise.
Last edited by noene on Apr 14, 2020, 12:00:21 PM
TR mines not the fastest, but most reliable build I have played in years.

Only wanted to share my version shifting towards maximizing DPS (125k) and neglecting life a bit more (4.5k).

https://pastebin.com/Lb4iJU2P

And just recently changed to Sporeguard with +1 curse plus Solstice Vigil for dual curse setup. Feels better (145k DPS), with the downside having lost life (4.3k).

https://pastebin.com/6PzEsKwr
Last edited by lwnhod1 on Apr 21, 2020, 3:36:08 PM
can i make the make the mines to auto detonate ?

Going to give this build a try

Last edited by Rick_ASAnchez on Apr 20, 2020, 1:23:36 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info