[3.10] K0FT3's Toxic Rain Miner League Starter | All Content , SSF Gear | VIDEO

How do you count boss dmg in PoB with this build?
Wow so few replies! This looks really fun and I'll be using your guide as a league starter. Will post feedback/questions as I look into it.

For now, I am curious on the following:
* Why is the damage low for PoB? Is the way it calculates poison incorrect? I saw the video *melting* bosses so I assume in-game it's great.
* Smoke mine: When do you use it? At the start of a map for a movement boost or continually when the buff falls off?
* Is there an easy way to fit an empower gem with Malevolence and skitterbots (assuming level 3-4 enlighten)?
* I assume the wither totems are only for tougher enemies like bosses, red beasts, etc.?
* I don't see a curse. Simply not needed? Maybe a second CWDT?
* I usually go for Soul of Lunaris. Why Brine King? For the frozen/chill effects to go with the shock & ignite immunity?
* Would any of the vaal skills help here? Vaal haste/RF for example?
* Once the starter gear is acquired, how would you scale this next? Lab enchant helm? Elder/shaper item crafts? Any useful uniques?

I will try to check this out in standard today.

Thanks ahead of time for any responses.
Oh and which anointment is recommended? The interesting ones I see are:
* Corruption
* Golem's blood
* Heart of the warrior
"
jigglylizard wrote:
Wow so few replies! This looks really fun and I'll be using your guide as a league starter. Will post feedback/questions as I look into it.

Thanks ahead of time for any responses.

Ty for your feedback. I added a section faq and extras.
How You doing?
Tried to respec my old prenerf gc/arc miner (it was zdps when I logged in btw, arc wasn't killing rares and gc couldn't finish mino, had to finish him with my ED char) to this, did a minotaur run, DPS and AoE are good, mobs are slowed, but saboteur is kinda too squishy for me tbh. Since everything is getting buffed (+life and + chaos res), it is possible that ED+Allelopathy ain't gonna cut it this league, in that case I will probably respec to TR mines (still starting with ED though) as it requires zero gear investment to be somewhat decent, but only if I respec early. Since reflect will be countered by 1 item now, it might be better to respec straight into CoC or some spell (given enough currency or gear) and demolish new bosses.
"

Ty for your feedback. I added a section faq and extras.

Thanks for the prompt answers. I look forward to trying this out.
Last edited by NauravaNakki on Dec 12, 2019, 2:48:04 PM
For the anointment: Exceptional Performance anointment (which is pretty cheap as well), skill effect duration scales TR damage pretty nicely, the 25% increased is a ~20% more multiplier for us. Of course the damage is plentiful anyway, so a defensive one might be a good idea.
Last edited by NauravaNakki on Dec 12, 2019, 2:48:52 PM
"
NauravaNakki wrote:
For the anointment: Exceptional Performance anointment (which is pretty cheap as well), skill effect duration scales TR damage pretty nicely, the 25% increased is a ~20% more multiplier for us. Of course the damage is plentiful anyway, so a defensive one might be a good idea.

That's a good one but that's already taken in this tree.
How You doing?
Last edited by quantondev on Dec 13, 2019, 8:15:21 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info