[3.10] K0FT3's Toxic Rain Miner League Starter | All Content , SSF Gear | VIDEO

best anointment for this build?
"
deeLyo wrote:

I use herbalism, but I like defensive characters. Skill duration would probably be your best bet to help offense.

Friendly reminder though! The new hunter amulets can roll +1 to all chaos skill gems, as well as +1 to dex gems. Haven't seen too much crazy stuff with the new bosses gear but that really stood out for obvious reasons. i have a ilvl 84 citrine hunter and it's eating all my ssf currency, but it's one of my main goals for the league to have that amulet well rolled!
"
deeLyo wrote:

I'm using corruption for extra damage, herbalism is a good choice as well.
Bandits?

Some of the goodies I managed to make this league. I was super hyped when that belt rolled for me. Warlord's exalts are awesome on bows for suffixes. I went for culling strike but got maim on hit instead.Those pretty amulets were bugged before, and the plus one you could get from the hunter amulets weren't even calculating into your build, so I haven't rolled one of those yet.

I think I will take you up on making another guide for this build next league. It's been a blast, so thanks again for posting this!
Last edited by Corwynt on Jan 15, 2020, 5:44:56 PM
Update incoming before 5-6 hours of delirium 3.10. Keep waiting for updates :)
How You doing?
Is this a good league starter? Can anyone but the author confirm it?
"
Magritte wrote:

It's good for early game, will struggle later on since it takes time to get all the stacks up on bosses.
"
Moksu wrote:
"
Magritte wrote:

It's good for early game, will struggle later on since it takes time to get all the stacks up on bosses.
It's great later on too, not sure what you're referring to. The boss damage on miner is higher than self-cast from my experience since you can prestack all your mines, then keep chaining afterwards. Sure throw speed took a 16.6% nerf based on 3.10 notes, but damage remains the same assuming you can still chain. We will need to craft more mine throw speed onto gear, or somehow spec more into the new cluster jewels to offset the throw speed nerf. It will be interesting to see the weights on the new notables to see how expensive it will be to spec into it.
i dont understand , why u need soul strike quiver?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info