[3.12 Ready] CoC Discharge Assassin - 10M+ Shaper DPS

how you think its possible to play this on HC SSF?
Last edited by otamaj111 on Sep 16, 2020, 6:28:45 AM
Yeah im thinking on playing this build as well, hope it works out.
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine
"
Silay wrote:
Definitely keeping an eye on this for the next few days. :-)

It should be really nice, especially if the Treshold jewel will be easily accessible. Not a lot of gear needed, for quite a high damage outpot with the new damage numbers. I'll definitely try to do my best, to update the guide after friday to let people know how it actually feels.
"
otamaj111 wrote:

Hey, it'll be way more difficult, due to acquiring some pieces. You can definitely play without Voll's Devotion and Helmet enchant. You'll just loose on damage and single target sustain. Boots can be acquired via Pale Court, so if you are doing Prophecy chains, it shouldn't be too hard to get them. Biggest problem I see, would be in acquiring Voll's Chest, which is BiS basically and quite essential. You can do it without it, but your charge generation with Power charge on crit and 10% on crit from Assasin and 20% on non-crit won't really be enough. You'll definitely be able to clear T16 maps quite easily, I just think you might struggle with single target damage on T16'+.
Never play CoC Discharge, how good this build versus CoC CI Ice nova/Frostbolt?

can this build run with ES only? I feel life build is weak for noob like me =.=
"
SoFastx wrote:

It might be hard to get a decent ES poll since this one requires some uniques to work. Like you lose big es chest becouse you take Voll's
Last edited by Hejti on Sep 16, 2020, 9:55:48 AM
"
SoFastx wrote:

Hello. You could definitely roll this build on CI, it'd just require bit of tweaking. I think, getting 7-8k ES should be possible. You'd just loose on quite some damage from Shield and Tree in general. With small cluster jewels for % ES that have Energy From Naught, you'd get decent help. I am using large cluster, which has 2 jewel sockets. One is Fettle (for flat life + % life) and the other one is crit multi jewel. if you drop both and use 2 or 3 socket small ones there you'll gain 200 flat ES + 12 or 24% ES depending on 2 or 3 socket small + you might get lucky and get some bit of extra flat es on those small passives which grant %ES. You could get 300ES+ helmet and shield, without much effort you can get decent ES rings, decent Crystal belt with at least like 110ES (With higher flat ES roll on it and catalysts, you could go above 140-150ES there), and you could get like 180+ ES Gloves. So something like 8K ES should be achievable without a problem.

You'd basically be loosing on 2x 3 stat crit multi jewel, maybe 3 if you wanted to push a bit more ES. But having 6k+ hp build, that can use Life flask ain't bad either, you don't have to go full utility flasks like I am running this build.
How do u level up discharge build? with the new numbers it seems discharge will be insane, but idk if its good to start with it, what do u think?
"
How do u level up discharge build? with the new numbers it seems discharge will be insane, but idk if its good to start with it, what do u think?

Best bet, would be to level up as any spell caster, if you want to do it as a league starter, and swap either on BA or Maps. If you are not doing it as your first build, and you already have something like Voll's Protector (even if it's just a 4l) you can Do Freezing Pulse/Explosive trap till level 38 where you get Cast on crit gem, and start Discharging from there. Simple 4l for leveling would be Cyclone, Cast on crit, Discharge and Increased Critical strikes (if you have Voll's Protector, if not I'd drop Crit strikes and socket Power Charge on Crit). But it'd be best to have 5l if you don't have access to Voll's Protector and use both Increased crit strikes and Power charge on crit to make it at least a little bit smoother.
"
Sallynátor wrote:
"
otamaj111 wrote:

Hey, it'll be way more difficult, due to acquiring some pieces. You can definitely play without Voll's Devotion and Helmet enchant. You'll just loose on damage and single target sustain. Boots can be acquired via Pale Court, so if you are doing Prophecy chains, it shouldn't be too hard to get them. Biggest problem I see, would be in acquiring Voll's Chest, which is BiS basically and quite essential. You can do it without it, but your charge generation with Power charge on crit and 10% on crit from Assasin and 20% on non-crit won't really be enough. You'll definitely be able to clear T16 maps quite easily, I just think you might struggle with single target damage on T16'+.

i think for single target now i can use assasin mark, and my last question is when you wanna upadte POB?? cuz i wanna play your build as league starter

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info