[3.12 Ready] CoC Discharge Assassin - 10M+ Shaper DPS

"
stoudtlr wrote:
How's mana as an assassin without -mana rings? I've been playing some form of Fakener build for a LONG time, but haven't tried assassin since the changes to cyclone and channeling skills. My current standard character is trickster to combine 0 Mana cost movement with Shav's Revelation ring. The free 3% es Regen is a nice defensive qol on top of the es leech in my CI version.

My mana regen comes pretty much only from Alira, she provides flat regen if you help her in Act 2 with some Crit Multi and resists. That's all I need to sustain Cyclone even on Single Target without a single problem after GGG reworked Cyclone to be channeling skill.
^
^
^
So the new Discharge works without a Kingsguard ? but how you can sustain against big range hits or something ? i really wanna play discharge in 3.9 but i really dont understand how you will survive without these insane healing aspect.

Mfg. Dycle
"
IsaaC_x4 wrote:
So the new Discharge works without a Kingsguard ? but how you can sustain against big range hits or something ? i really wanna play discharge in 3.9 but i really dont understand how you will survive without these insane healing aspect.

Mfg. Dycle

Hello. Discharge always worked without Kingsguard. Kingsguard was just a form of sustain on Single Target. Range is weakness of this build, as soon as you get close and personal you are golden. This build requires a bit of experience, so you can maneuver, dodge range guys and instantly kill them. I use Quicksilver, combined with Whirling Blades, then just Flame Dashing into middle of the pack quick spin and everything dead. You can swap Whirling with Dash, and do it the other way around so you get Fortify up. On Single Target our form of sustain is Leech via Atziri's Promise (We deal a Lot of Chaos Damage, so leech works nicely) and Consecrated ground from Bottled Faith (also Zealotry provides 10% chance to create consecrated ground). You can check my Hydra clear for example, clearing a map is not a problem in my opinion, but lot depends on your playstyle too I guess.
So then ill have another question, in your vids the discharge progs are a little bit slow i saw other vid with discharge where the explosions are like crazy...

so your discharges fast like that ?

and something mandatory to manage this build solid ? because i have now not the biggest Budget

Mfg.
"
IsaaC_x4 wrote:
So then ill have another question, in your vids the discharge progs are a little bit slow i saw other vid with discharge where the explosions are like crazy...

so your discharges fast like that ?

and something mandatory to manage this build solid ? because i have now not the biggest Budget

Mfg.

I didn't realized I leveled up my haste a little bit more than I was supposed to, so instead of casting every 0.15s it was more like 0.28s. Only thing you need to start with is Voll's Protector (generate power charge on every single crit you deal, works for discharge too). Then you can slowly start getting upgrades. Also, if you are planning to do this build in Standard, look for Voll's Protector that has Inner Conviction (3% More spell damage per Power Charge), older versions don't have it

can I get some help with my gear on what to improve? like I can do t15-16 map bosses easy but metamorph insta oneshots me.
"
NUMPER1 wrote:

can I get some help with my gear on what to improve? like I can do t15-16 map bosses easy but metamorph insta oneshots me.

Hello, your gear looks decent for the most parts. I noticed Metamorph bosses deal quite a lot of Chaos Damage. So I'd suggest you to try and squeeze some Chaos Resists somewhere if you are able to (you should be able to get at least 20+ on Belt to help you a little bit combined with Atziri's Promise.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info