[3.12 Ready] CoC Discharge Assassin - 10M+ Shaper DPS

"
Hello, what do you think of getting acrobatics and phase acrobatics? I'm currently level 87 and dying a lot in t8+ maps. I'm thinking of getting acrobatics and phase acrobatics. Does it help?

Hey, I am sorry for quite a late reply. I've tried shuffling tree a bit, with moving Cluster jewel, and getting both Acro and phase acro but I wasn't really able to come up with a suitable tree. It was always at least a 800hp loss, with moving stuff around.
"
dragnmith1 wrote:
does the elemental damage to attacks on my belt hurt my EE damage?

Elemental damage to attacks doesn't do anything if you don't have flat elemental damage. If you have like 10-20 cold damage, it'll be increased by the 40% you have on the belt, so you'd end up at 14-28 cold damage to attacks instead.
"
Crutox wrote:
Build damage wise is seeming great so far, survivability is not.

Heists are pretty much a no go at this point for this build as most doors you get stuck behind after the countdown the mobs will instantly kill you when opened.

Anyone else having similar issues?

Hey, I am sorry for quite a late reply. Phase run helps quite a lot with heists for any build, since you can just run past them without them hurting you too much. As soon as you phase run through the door, and through the pack, you can just turn around and kill them. You should've quite a high movement speed with it.

Also someone pointed out, he dropped haste and he's using Enfeeble + Blood and sand instead. That might seem like a nice option instead of Haste. You won't be able to run Zealotry with it, unless you get level 4 Enlighten I think, but you can use Herald of Ice for little boost with War Banner for Adrenaline at bosses.
I think your lastly updated PoB code is not working.

with current setup able to run elemental weakness curse,aspect of the spider,Hoi,precision,n clarity..with enough mana to cast my ice golem..things seem to die much quicker with that curse..min-max to get exactly 8 aps 8.02 in pobc

7.5khp
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ
Last edited by dragnmith1 on Oct 13, 2020, 12:36:17 PM
"
Narsing wrote:
I think your lastly updated PoB code is not working.

The whole Path Of Building has problems with importing codes lately.

Here you have Poe Planner tree instead - www.poeurl.com/c4jC

The jewel socket above Acro/Phase acro is used for Cluster jewel now.
Hey man, thank you so much for this build! This was my 4th build ever (I started metamorph league). I played in Heist league and tried to follow your build as best as I possibly could. For the first time ever I managed to kill Sirus A8, Elder, Shaper, and today I killed Uber Elder! Here's my final set up thanks again! POB says I deal about 3.5m dmg per hit x 4 hits per second that's about 14m dps I think? Everything instantly dies including conquerors. Cheers!

"
MommaPixel wrote:
Hey man, thank you so much for this build! This was my 4th build ever (I started metamorph league). I played in Heist league and tried to follow your build as best as I possibly could. For the first time ever I managed to kill Sirus A8, Elder, Shaper, and today I killed Uber Elder! Here's my final set up thanks again! POB says I deal about 3.5m dmg per hit x 4 hits per second that's about 14m dps I think? Everything instantly dies including conquerors. Cheers!

Hey there, looking to try something new. Running carrion golems right now kinda bored of them. How much have you invested in this build? Can you run 100% deli t16 comfortably?
"
MommaPixel wrote:

hey, i checked ur build in pob. it looks like u are close to 3m dps per procc, 7.6aps. this should result in ~9m dps if things are working proberly. i would suggest to boost that aps up to 8aps. u only discharge 3 times per second atm.
u dont need cold dmg on gear when u run herald of ice, it adds cold to attacks/spells already so u can get something else instead of a "dead" mod.
also check out new gems, they boost dmg/utility by quite a lot. stygian vise with crit multi jewel etc
theres other stuff like u dont need increased crit chance gem in ur 6L when u use ambush and assassinate. u could use controlled destruction instead to boost ur dmg even higher. sitting on 96% crit then etc. gl
Last edited by Vanxan on Oct 15, 2020, 5:17:46 AM
I don't know what I'm doing wrong, my single target DPS seems absolutely terrible for what I've invested so far and I was having survivability issues so I went and took the Phase/Acro and it's a bit better, still get the occasional stun and get gibbed but man it's rough.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info