[3.12 Ready] CoC Discharge Assassin - 10M+ Shaper DPS

Hey Sir, the PoB link is broken, is not that PoB is not working, the pastebin link is empty. Willing to try this build, looks really fun! thanks for the effort you put int his guide, and dont worry about dying to Sirus, i hate him as well, its an horrible designed fight
Im currently having troubles with survival and my discharge procs seem like they dont happen anywhere near as often as others. Ive always been a casual player so im not sure where im struggling.

https://pastebin.com/zMwX3xtQ
TL;DR - Play Cospri's

Definitely a fun build, but unfortunately the static 0.25 cooldown means it will never properly compete with other CoC builds.

I've min maxed it to hell and back and the conclusion I keep coming to is that there are just too few ways to scale the damage. With 600 multi and 10 power charges I can push 3 million (conservative, no PoB warrior stuff) a discharge with Replica Farruls and Voll's. Swapping in Badge means I can discharge for 5 million damage, but it is far more inconsistent charge generation. Now imagine if you could use cool down reduction to make it more competitive with say, ice nova?

The biggest issue - charge generation, even with a brand with PC on crit, and Voll's Protector. Yes some hits feel amazing, you'll do a massive 6 mil chunk. But the vast majority of the time you're popping a 1-2-3-4 power charge and 6 endurance charge limp noodle. While you might discharge 4 times a second, the vast majority of the discharges are low charge generated. When the helm and Inya's procced, it did feel good.

I actually found the most successful way to build wasn't for the most charge generation (both volls, PC on kill, PC on crit), but actually Replica Farruls and Badge with a guaranteed 2 second 10 frenzys, 6 endurances. That meant I could quite literally guarantee when I would have charges, and exactly how big the hit would be. I also found that if you timed it right, you get your first proc of 26 charges, an instant refill from Cat's agility and the 30% chance not to consume charges. This lead to some really funny one shots with lucky double damage procs (goodbye Baran and Redeemer).

The survivability isn't great, acro and phase acro are a must. You will randomly get one shot, even with 7k health. That's just how it is when you have no defensive layers.
is this build still viable?
"
xSirk wrote:
is this build still viable?

I am sorry for very late reply, but no I don't think this build is viable anymore, after the changes to CoC with Discharge. If you'd like to play Discharge, it's better to do self-cast rather than go with CoC setup.

I still have a lot of damage, but my gear is from the higher end, and obtaining similar one is way too difficult without proper Harvest crafting.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info