[3.12 Ready] CoC Discharge Assassin - 10M+ Shaper DPS

dagger ok? or should i get a faster one... sitting at 8.05 aps when i kill something proc quite often
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ
"
dragnmith1 wrote:
dagger ok? or should i get a faster one... sitting at 8.05 aps when i kill something proc quite often

How does your Discharge proc rate feels? Since from what I was looking at, 8 aps exactly is fine (0.13 attack time, which results in 0.26s attacks compared to 0.25s Discharge cooldown).
"
Sallynátor wrote:
"
dragnmith1 wrote:

How does your Discharge proc rate feels? Since from what I was looking at, 8 aps exactly is fine (0.13 attack time, which results in 0.26s attacks compared to 0.25s Discharge cooldown).
feel's ok damage is ok but not like yours i do bout 800k-1mill damage per proc i think not very good at the pob thing
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ
"
dragnmith1 wrote:
"
Sallynátor wrote:
"
dragnmith1 wrote:

feel's ok damage is ok but not like yours i do bout 800k-1mill damage per proc i think not very good at the pob thing

+1 gems helps a lot, same goes for Assassin's Mark. I also have few 3 Stat crit multi jewels, which is nice boost as well. Balanced resists for wise oak is great, since you'll get up to 15% Fire and Lightning pen.
"
Sallynátor wrote:
"
Kyle1264x wrote:
https://pastebin.com/QwgLwT18

Looking where i can fix some stuff in the build. I get rip'd a whole lot. Anywhere i should get some more defences? What should i change in the tree?

Hello. So I've noticed 2 things. 1st of all (Even tho you didn't really ask about it) is the Elemental Equilibrium. Please, get rid of the Flat lightning damage to attacks you have. You have to change your Dagger, Abyssal Jewel in your belt. You are destroying your damage massively because of that. Don't get any Flat Lightning to attacks and Flat Fire to attacks on your gear, since it's ruining your damage greatly.

Drop Sanctum of Thought. It's 5 points, so invest those 5 points into life nodes, since you have only 3.3k life. Then craft proper life on your gloves (not the hybrid one you have there for time being), same goes for "Loath Twirle, Diamond Ring", since it has crafted Mana instead of Life. Since your lightning resist is not capped, dropping the Abyssal jewel like I mentioned in the first part is a must. Get a simple abyssal jewel, that'll give you Life with Lightning resist which is quite easy to obtain (cheap as well if you want to buy it). Then I'd drop the AoE nodes as well, which will free you 5 more skill points, and you'd be able to pick up more % Life nodes in the tree, which should improve your survivability greatly, since 3.3k Hp is very low for Melee build.

Went ahead and changed some things
https://pastebin.com/fWZgsNHC

how is it looking now? Still getting one shot in not even t14's yet. Damage is there but survivability is not
Hello, what do you think of getting acrobatics and phase acrobatics? I'm currently level 87 and dying a lot in t8+ maps. I'm thinking of getting acrobatics and phase acrobatics. Does it help?
Build damage wise is seeming great so far, survivability is not.

Heists are pretty much a no go at this point for this build as most doors you get stuck behind after the countdown the mobs will instantly kill you when opened.

Anyone else having similar issues?
Last edited by Crutox on Oct 7, 2020, 5:46:36 AM
does the elemental damage to attacks on my belt hurt my EE damage?
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ
"
Crutox wrote:
Build damage wise is seeming great so far, survivability is not.

Heists are pretty much a no go at this point for this build as most doors you get stuck behind after the countdown the mobs will instantly kill you when opened.

Anyone else having similar issues?

i switched to enfeeble curse... herald of ice.. & flesh & stone enfeeble plus blind seem's to help
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ
Last edited by dragnmith1 on Oct 7, 2020, 3:10:56 PM
"
Kyle1264x wrote:
"
Sallynátor wrote:
"
Kyle1264x wrote:
https://pastebin.com/QwgLwT18

Looking where i can fix some stuff in the build. I get rip'd a whole lot. Anywhere i should get some more defences? What should i change in the tree?

Hello. So I've noticed 2 things. 1st of all (Even tho you didn't really ask about it) is the Elemental Equilibrium. Please, get rid of the Flat lightning damage to attacks you have. You have to change your Dagger, Abyssal Jewel in your belt. You are destroying your damage massively because of that. Don't get any Flat Lightning to attacks and Flat Fire to attacks on your gear, since it's ruining your damage greatly.

Drop Sanctum of Thought. It's 5 points, so invest those 5 points into life nodes, since you have only 3.3k life. Then craft proper life on your gloves (not the hybrid one you have there for time being), same goes for "Loath Twirle, Diamond Ring", since it has crafted Mana instead of Life. Since your lightning resist is not capped, dropping the Abyssal jewel like I mentioned in the first part is a must. Get a simple abyssal jewel, that'll give you Life with Lightning resist which is quite easy to obtain (cheap as well if you want to buy it). Then I'd drop the AoE nodes as well, which will free you 5 more skill points, and you'd be able to pick up more % Life nodes in the tree, which should improve your survivability greatly, since 3.3k Hp is very low for Melee build.

Went ahead and changed some things
https://pastebin.com/fWZgsNHC

how is it looking now? Still getting one shot in not even t14's yet. Damage is there but survivability is not

Hey, I am sorry for quite a late reply. I checked your poe profile instead. How's it looking now? I'd personally shuffle your flasks. I'd drop both Overflowing Chalice and Divination Distillate. I'd run Diamond flask with Freeze immunity, Jade flask with increased evasion. I'd get different life flask. Instead of eternal, I'd use Divine life flask, and I'd try to get Insta recovery + bleed immunity.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info