[3.12 Ready] CoC Discharge Assassin - 10M+ Shaper DPS

Guess you forgot to look into me...
"
Kazokas wrote:
Guess you forgot to look into me...

I didnt sadly my trip got prolonged
Have you had a chance to look at the cluster jewels added in 3.10? Trying to run this build in Harvest and seeing if there's any room for improvement.
"
Cornybird wrote:
Have you had a chance to look at the cluster jewels added in 3.10? Trying to run this build in Harvest and seeing if there's any room for improvement.

Hello. With how my tree is atm, I don't really think there is a investment that might be worth the Cluster Jewels without sacrificing either life, or crit multi jewels. But with how much damage we have, each jewel is only like 100k-200k damage per proc anyway. Great boost would be Small life jewel with Fettle (Flat life + increase) cuz I feel survivability is way worse than back in 3.8. After the buff update in 3.9 (or 3.8) to mobs and stuff, it takes longer to kill stuff, so having only 5.4k hp on my gear is really not enough.

I might have a look onto Cluster jewels I have on Standard, and try to rebuild the tree, so the build can be competitive once again, because let's be honest it kinda went down in 3.10 with Delirium, just purely because of survivability.
Thanks for the response, I think i'll try and get some more lightning damage/pen out of the clusters which will free up the points used for crackling speed and instead use those for more life on the tree.
^
Hey, discharge got buffed!
"
Hey, discharge got buffed!

Hello! Yes, Discharge got nice buff. Approximately twice the damage for lightning compared to Level 21 Gem, and around 2.5x damage for Fire. So with very little investment, the build can get very respectable numbers now. We'll just have to wait to see how exactly the Threshold jewel will look like. Level 28 Discharge gets roughly the same damage numbers (at least for Lightning damage), which would boost our damage from 3.1M to 5.3M in PoB (Against Shaper ofc). That'd put us at roughly 35M+ dps with ideal conditions, sadly the big IF is the treshold jewel won't ruin our damage too much.
Definitely keeping an eye on this for the next few days. :-)
feels like huge buff in new skill tree

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info