[3.10] Herald of Agony Mana Guardian | 2.5 Minute Sirus 8 | Deathless T19 100% Delirium

Awaken Gems were just added to POB!

Will have a fun time figure out the optimal combinations.

All unique bosses are MUCH tankier than before so we will need the awaken gems to maintain similar clearing speed. Even then I don't see even a build like ours with two million shaper damage instant-phase bosses anymore.
Hello!
Doing something like this as starter for this league, was wondering about Poacher's Mark, are you self casting it? With the +1 wand I assume it triggers automatically, is there a smooth solution with Cold Iron Point as well or do you need Blasphemy?

Thanks for the guide!
"
b0bblecopter wrote:
Hello!
Doing something like this as starter for this league, was wondering about Poacher's Mark, are you self casting it? With the +1 wand I assume it triggers automatically, is there a smooth solution with Cold Iron Point as well or do you need Blasphemy?

Thanks for the guide!

Still stronger than most builds even without optimal gear. It will just take a lot longer to get memory vault and shaper's touch.

Self casting if using cold iron point. Much nicer later with trigger socketed spell!
Last edited by hitmantb on Dec 15, 2019, 1:56:49 AM
Any updates/thoughts on what the best overall Spectre is for this build specifically on 3.9? (Obviously I'm not at 250 delve yet). I see the pure necro folks running Slave Drivers, and I've tried both those and Host Chieftains during the levelup process without really a clear answer.

Also it might be worth putting in a brief "so you need to earn money at endgame for Shaper's Touch, here's how you'd gear" section given that it seems like it's going to be a lot less common.
"
hitmantb wrote:
"
b0bblecopter wrote:
Hello!

Thanks for the guide!

Still stronger than most builds even without optimal gear. It will just take a lot longer to get memory vault and shaper's touch.

Self casting if using cold iron point. Much nicer later with trigger socketed spell!

Memory Vault was east to get, Shaper gloves might take some time though... Thanks for the reply!
Theres only 1 Shaper's Touch in poe trade selling at 4 exalts!!..WTF. Maybe this is not the league for this build if just the most common item of the build is so expensive.
"
yissus wrote:
Theres only 1 Shaper's Touch in poe trade selling at 4 exalts!!..WTF. Maybe this is not the league for this build if just the most common item of the build is so expensive.

I picked up my pair for 3ex a few hours ago but yeah. Since they are such a common drop from Shaper they should drop in price a fair bit over the next week or 2. Most people haven't had the chance to even encounter him yet.

From everything I can tell the build is still gonna be good and a contender for deepest delver. Just hard to get going super early in the league. I have most of my core itemms already though (memory vault, astramentis, shapers touch, boots). Just need to pick up the dagger (or a wand if thats even viable atm) and fill in the rest, I imagine you can even run without the skin of the loyal for a while if you are really strapped for cash. I need shield too but doing it through prophecy looks to be only 20c.

Anyone know a good levelling setup? Once I get hoag in act 2 should I run poison with rain of arrows or something? Or I guess I'll just buy the character a ball lightning gem. Gonna level this build tomorrow lol.
"
yissus wrote:

A rare energy shield glove with intelligence and mana is pretty good and will also make your resistance MUCH easier.
Any leveling tips for this build? All I've heard if that HOAG builds pretty much destroy leveling content but I'm honestly struggling a bit. Usually a four-link setup with about any minion build makes getting to maps (and even starting maps) pretty trivial, and granted I have zero real gear at all, but I'm really having a time just getting through the acts right now. I feel like I'm missing something?
Feeling pretty hard to gear right now.

-Shaper's Touch is 4ex
-Watcher's Eye is like 10ex
-Skin of the Loyal is like 1ex
-Circle of Nostalgia with the right mods is around 2ex
-Lethal Pride is 4ex

I don't think we can really recommend this as a budget build anymore. Watcher's Eye is obviously a luxury item, but the core stuff is still going to cost you like 7ex just to get started.
Last edited by Kyokuji on Dec 16, 2019, 6:45:57 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info