[3.10] Herald of Agony Mana Guardian | 2.5 Minute Sirus 8 | Deathless T19 100% Delirium

hy super good to know thank you <3<3
I'm sorry maybe this question was answered before.
Question is this SSF viable ? If yes any pointers ?
Is this build viable without Memory Vault/Gloves?
Is this a good "boss killer" build? As this looks awesome but my main goal this league is to delete bosses. Doesnt really have to be fast at it but GOOD at it! Thnks for any replies
Is this build 3.9 viable?
"
Is this a good "boss killer" build? As this looks awesome but my main goal this league is to delete bosses. Doesnt really have to be fast at it but GOOD at it! Thnks for any replies

All Herald of Agony builds are good for bossing. That's their main strength, as they're usually on the slower side for mapping.
"

No, i going 1k+ delve, but dying on map bosses all the time
3.9 Changes:

Updated POB to 3.9, although there is no real change to the tree or gear as far as our build is concerned. I downgraded the level 68 POB to cold iron point dagger instead of +1 to minion skill wand as it is much cheaper, you just can't trigger elemental equilibrium with it. Once awaken support gems are added to POB with more stats like monster physical damage reduction comes out, we can play around with the support gems and see if we can provide more optimized support gem choices.

We lost about 8% damage between feeding frenzy nerf and skitterbot nerf. However, this is more than made up the the awaken gems, I will re-calculate as soon as new POB is available so the build is intact and strong!

Perhaps more importantly, our biggest competition for best all around builds of 3.8 got hit with much bigger nerfs. Baron Zombies lost 30% Zombie health and damage. Unshattered Will Juggernaut no longer gets damage immunity. I believe mana guardian will likely be the best tank build in the game.

On the other hand, the removal of easy access to shaper and elder means Shaper's Touch and Memory Vault will likely be much more expensive, and much harder to get first day or two into the league. Until we confirm the new prices, I removed the "cheap" tag for now. You can still get away with rare items first a few days of the league as you still have more than enough defense for a level 68, but you won't be able to unlock the full power of this build until you get these two unique items.

We also won't be able to get the fourth Spectre until we have +1 to minion skill wand which is also going to be more expensive this league, level 21 Raise Spectre and the +3 from shield. So until then, a golem will allow you to get the onslaught buff.
Last edited by hitmantb on Dec 13, 2019, 11:48:57 AM
Thank you for the update, I'm still going to give it a try as it's a totally different build than I usually do.

I have never got a CI build to work into endgame before so hopefully this will be the one to change that.
Is this a good starter build without all the items? or is it better to start another easy-starter build until we get the core items. I hope yes because I dont wanna level another character but Im worry that we cant get shaper touch, memory vault,core jewels (not mention watcher eyes), etc. and stuck with a semi-finished squishy build.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info