[3.10] Herald of Agony Mana Guardian | 2.5 Minute Sirus 8 | Deathless T19 100% Delirium

"
jtedrick wrote:
I believe you will only have 3 spectres as mentioned earlier. Level 25 Raise Spectre is the breakpoint for 3 now. So even with +3 from Shield, +1 from Wand, and level 21 gem, you're at level 25 for 3. Unsure what level of gem you would need for 4 spectres at this point.

+ 1 spectre can be obtained in the tree.
Last edited by Mlkhall on Dec 11, 2019, 2:16:29 PM
I'm going to do this build with two Cold Iron Points. I'll run 3 specs and a golem (stone). I was wondering about your thoughts on this. It over doubles the DPS of the HoA golem and i only lose about 1k ES. Also, I'm thinking of using the storm burst CWC Firestorm Poison setup for getting stacks. I didn't play much last leauge. Does anyone know how much COld Iron points cost last league. Idk how rare they are or if they were expensive. Thank you!
They were very cheap, even at the start of the league. I think I bought the pair I used in Blight for ~5c each on day 2.
"
hitmantb wrote:
You can take any Spectre with this build as we are really just using them to buff our crawler!

Sorry if this was asked before, but what does this mean?
"
adddemon wrote:
"
hitmantb wrote:
You can take any Spectre with this build as we are really just using them to buff our crawler!

Sorry if this was asked before, but what does this mean?

They are there to count as nearby allies to give onslaught and damage boost
This should work perfectly fine with Storm Brand instead of Ball Lightning, right? It's just there to apply poison and EE?
Going to start with this, last league cold iron point where like 5c on day 2 and i am pretty sure shaper gloves will not be a problem to get in the first week, not sure on memory vault tho, i hope it doesn't mimic the hc prices, a rare helm and gloves would work too in the meantime.
A "deterministic" way to waste your time

Italian Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/123491614671703/

Italian global: /global 69
Memory vault and the clarity watcher's eye are going to be a bitch to get this league....
Hy planning to do your Build as my Season Starter
Thanks for this amazing Guide and Build

Can you do a 3.9 pastebin Build?
"
Magnamuss wrote:
Hy planning to do your Build as my Season Starter
Thanks for this amazing Guide and Build

Can you do a 3.9 pastebin Build?

The only change in that build is nerfed skitterbots.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info