[3.10] Herald of Agony Mana Guardian | 2.5 Minute Sirus 8 | Deathless T19 100% Delirium

"
April_Spades wrote:
If general minions don't get gutted this league, this might actually be a solid league starter build for anyone who wants to build a stupid easy boss-killer but doesn't wanna have to start some other cheap farming build first. I've got a test passive tree that should theoretically be pretty solid at clearing low/mid-tier maps on garbage gear, then cost almost nothing to respec into this build when you can get the required uniques for it. (Goal is to need as few regret orbs as possible, maybe even be able to respec just with the points you can get from story missions.)

Currently steamrolled everything up to act 3 completely SSF, thanks to Skeletons + Infernal Legion + Minion Instability. Gonna try and get into maps over the next two or three days.

My main concern is how survivability is going to be, as I didn't have space to add much life without making it hard to respec. Current solution is to level as life/ES hybrid because CI in SSF isn't ideal.

Y'all let me know if you want updates on how it goes!

Can you post the initial pob mate?So i get an idea of what you are starting off with?Ty
From the looks of it Memory Vault is master mission specific and so are gloves and so are clarity wathcer's eye (this and divination cards).

So if you are looking for a league starter id look elsewhere.

But if you get the items later id jump on this wagon without thinking twice. Its combination of damage and survivability is spot on.

Sure!
https://pastebin.com/7pFY0YEn
This is just the level 68 PoB with a pre-gear skill tree alongside the original. It's a rough image of what I'm aiming for.
Alright, so as long as they don't obliterate minions in 3.9 this will be a damn solid league starter. Leveled up to 65, got 3/4 labs done, and killed A10 Kitava in roughly 6 hours. Hitting maps with 2.8k life and 3k ES and barely capped resists with Purity of Elements.

Here's a PoB snapshot of the character at this point. https://pastebin.com/8DGG0KuH
It's worth noting that I'm using LocalIdentity's PoB fork, so if it doesn't import properly that's probably why.
"
April_Spades wrote:
Alright, so as long as they don't obliterate minions in 3.9 this will be a damn solid league starter. Leveled up to 65, got 3/4 labs done, and killed A10 Kitava in roughly 6 hours. Hitting maps with 2.8k life and 3k ES and barely capped resists with Purity of Elements.

Here's a PoB snapshot of the character at this point. https://pastebin.com/8DGG0KuH
It's worth noting that I'm using LocalIdentity's PoB fork, so if it doesn't import properly that's probably why.

Thanks for sharing. So you have opted out of the HoA for now then?
Seems solid althoug I doubt I will be lucky enough to have a +102 to max life shield at league start ;)
I want to clear maps and kill bosses. I haven't done something tanky in a long time and this build looks super appealing. From anyone that's played it, can you tell me how mapping feels? It's okay if its not the fastest build, but I don't know if I want to play this if it feels super slow. I want to be able to do legion content.
3.9 Preview:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2686983

1) Our biggest in-class competition, Baron Zombies got nerfed big time in both life and damage, we will have to run the final numbers but I am expecting 30% less health without the MORE modifier and 15% less damage. I think Herald of Agony, if untouched, will be the best Guardian build.

2) Skitterbot nerfed to 15% MORE damage, still the best possible choice for 25% mana reserved.

3) Spectre requires skill level 25 to get 4 for our build, level 21 skill gem, +3 shield, +1 wand gives us just that so no nerf there. Early on just run a golem.

4) They nerfed Fortify and Unshattered Will of Juggernaut big time so it is no longer possible to get nearly 100% damage reduction, hopefully this makes mana guardian the premium tank build, but of course that may also mean we are next in chopping block.

Stay tuned!
Last edited by hitmantb on Dec 10, 2019, 9:23:31 AM
"
hitmantb wrote:

3) Spectre nerfed from 4 to 3 for our build, as you will need level 25 to get the third Spectre. If they don't fix Skitterbot counting as minions for Onslaught bonus we will need to run golem to keep four minions.

You can reach 4 spectres if you have a lvl 21 gem + 3 from shield and +1 from wand
Hey there..Is it possible to start the hoag guardian as ssfhc?I know it wont be able to reach the power of the full build cause memory vault and jewel will be probably impossible to get,especially for casuals like me..But as far as survivability /initial strenght of Hoa gem i think it can be a solid starter..Whats your thoughts?
Last edited by killkarabill on Dec 10, 2019, 9:14:49 AM
"
rebex12 wrote:
"
hitmantb wrote:

3) Spectre nerfed from 4 to 3 for our build, as you will need level 25 to get the third Spectre. If they don't fix Skitterbot counting as minions for Onslaught bonus we will need to run golem to keep four minions.

You can reach 4 spectres if you have a lvl 21 gem + 3 from shield and +1 from wand

The wand mod and getting a lvl 21 spec gem might take a minute and be harder in SSF, but it'll be easy enough to just run a golem until thats possible.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info