[3.10] Herald of Agony Mana Guardian | 2.5 Minute Sirus 8 | Deathless T19 100% Delirium

"
alexandro_108 wrote:

Nice! It is with the infinite Vaal Molten Shell / Soul Ripper build right? Dan's Legion build? Curious if you made changes to it and how offensive/defensive your deep delve build is.
"
hitmantb wrote:
"
alexandro_108 wrote:

Nice! It is with the infinite Vaal Molten Shell / Soul Ripper build right? Dan's Legion build? Curious if you made changes to it and how offensive/defensive your deep delve build is.

No, i still using usual molten shell XD i can't sustain constantly vaal version maybe i just can't use ripper properly or low clear speed for gain souls, maybe need to add catcher XD But yes, its dan's build variation, posted my pob earlier
Last edited by alexandro_108 on Dec 1, 2019, 6:09:14 PM
@Hitman

Hi again. I've been looking into alternate Spectre types since I'm not at delve 250 yet(do you guys just spam buy scarabs? it takes so long to get sulphite D: ), and I think I found something worth looking into.

Have you noticed or tried Enhanced Vaal Fallen from Vaal outpost areas in Delve(as early as 67)? Two things:

In PoB they seem the best available tanks compared to other options(x4.5 HP, 35 all res) whle Stoneskin Flayer is not yet available(x8.0 HP, 35 all res). Towering Figment has more hp, but no resists(concerning?).

In PoB damage calculations seem to be erroneous or brokenly strong(yet to try it in-game). Mind you this is all with lvl 20 Spectre(I'm lvling 6 on my weapon swap atm to take a stab at getting 21 :D ). Default attack is 37k dps vs 33k dps(Stoneskin Flayer), but special attack is listed as Elemental Hit 166k dps vs the 37k dps whirling charge of SsF. Even it's leap slam is decent at 45k dps.

Granted, for the purpose of the guide SsF seems optimal as you need them purely as tanks. But before you have access I think these Enhanced Vaal Fallen seem like a great choice. Towering Figment has more hp, but no resists and no where near the damage. What do you think?
Last edited by iNevermore on Dec 1, 2019, 9:28:38 PM
Good morning all..I was away from poe in the past 2 leagues and have 1-2 questions.:)

Back in legion i was using storm brand as poison setup..
what are the advantages of ball lightning vs storm brand?
Cause with storm brand it felt rather safe to just put on the spell and then move around to avoid incoming damage.

Also i see many ppl using woc/oos to level up templars.
How faster that would be than just try to level up using the crawler instead..

Thx a lot in advance

I just got this bad boy from doing a lot of Alva - I am thinking that it could be worth it to use this to get the additional 20% dodge and 20% spell dodge. Anyone explored this? could be worth it to use if u can sustain the mana regen
"
hitmantb wrote:
"
xneoshadowx wrote:
Not sure if this has been answered but would this be a good league starter and if so what would gear recommendations be before we have currency to get the core items?

Also was wondering how much of a difference is it to go cold point dagger and cyclone vs EE with ball of lightning?

Been looking for a laid back tanky build that I dont need to micromanage and still feel useful without having to spend a stupid amount of exalts that i never get lol.

Really hard to predict how easy it is to get Memory Vault and Shaper's Touch next league. Definitely not a race the first 72 hours build, even in the current state.

Great build. I tried a guardian in blight league for the first time, LL ball lightning, and kinda fell in love with the mana guardian concept.
So I was wondering about this as well. If shaper is going to be as difficult to get to as we fear, is there an alternative to shaper's touch?

I was considering trying this one as league starter, but can be kinda hard if it 100% requires those uniques.
Last edited by myshild on Dec 5, 2019, 12:55:50 PM
"
killkarabill wrote:
Good morning all..I was away from poe in the past 2 leagues and have 1-2 questions.:)

Cause with storm brand it felt rather safe to just put on the spell and then move around to avoid incoming damage.

Thx a lot in advance

I have not tried using storm brand myself for some while, but as far as I remember it has less hits per second. Ball lightning strikes targets around it fairly often while it travels and the balls overlap. This makes it easier to stay at max stacks for crawler.

Last templar I leveled I went with Lightning Tendrils from 1 to 12, swapped to Storm Burst until I got ball lightning at 28. Combined with oos it was pretty smooth sailing. I was using a tabula tho, so not sure how hard it carries in a league start
"
myshild wrote:
"
killkarabill wrote:

Thx a lot in advance

I have not tried using storm brand myself for some while, but as far as I remember it has less hits per second. Ball lightning strikes targets around it fairly often while it travels and the balls overlap. This makes it easier to stay at max stacks for crawler.

Last templar I leveled I went with Lightning Tendrils from 1 to 12, swapped to Storm Burst until I got ball lightning at 28. Combined with oos it was pretty smooth sailing. I was using a tabula tho, so not sure how hard it carries in a league start

Thx a lot for replying bro..I will do a test tonight with the spells you said..I am not very experienced at speed leveling or anything and i will be playing hc.i was just wondering what would be a good way to get myself to library..after that i will get ligthning orb with the crawler setup so i can start leveling the gems i need for the final build..I have done this one more time with melee skill and i was a bit slow..anyone else has a suggestion of a skill setup to get me to library?:)
If general minions don't get gutted this league, this might actually be a solid league starter build for anyone who wants to build a stupid easy boss-killer but doesn't wanna have to start some other cheap farming build first. I've got a test passive tree that should theoretically be pretty solid at clearing low/mid-tier maps on garbage gear, then cost almost nothing to respec into this build when you can get the required uniques for it. (Goal is to need as few regret orbs as possible, maybe even be able to respec just with the points you can get from story missions.)

Currently steamrolled everything up to act 3 completely SSF, thanks to Skeletons + Infernal Legion + Minion Instability. Gonna try and get into maps over the next two or three days.

My main concern is how survivability is going to be, as I didn't have space to add much life without making it hard to respec. Current solution is to level as life/ES hybrid because CI in SSF isn't ideal.

Y'all let me know if you want updates on how it goes!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info