[3.10] Herald of Agony Mana Guardian | 2.5 Minute Sirus 8 | Deathless T19 100% Delirium

"
rebex12 wrote:
"
hitmantb wrote:

3) Spectre nerfed from 4 to 3 for our build, as you will need level 25 to get the third Spectre. If they don't fix Skitterbot counting as minions for Onslaught bonus we will need to run golem to keep four minions.

You can reach 4 spectres if you have a lvl 21 gem + 3 from shield and +1 from wand

Thanks a lot! Updated. So no nerf to us at all, other than a little bit of damage loss on skitter bot and frenzy support buff. I expect at most 5% damage loss.

Only question is whether this will still be a cheap build. Have to see Memory Vault and Shapers Touch prices with changes made to maps.

I have a feeling if there is no further nerf, this can become the undisputed top build as raider scourge arrow, juggernaut claw shield and baron zombies were our only real competitions in 3.8, and they all got nerfed.

I feel like the super luxury version of our build can contend for #1 build in the game. However that probably means a nerf in the league after haha.
Last edited by hitmantb on Dec 10, 2019, 9:33:45 AM
"
hitmantb wrote:
"
rebex12 wrote:
"
hitmantb wrote:

3) Spectre nerfed from 4 to 3 for our build, as you will need level 25 to get the third Spectre. If they don't fix Skitterbot counting as minions for Onslaught bonus we will need to run golem to keep four minions.

You can reach 4 spectres if you have a lvl 21 gem + 3 from shield and +1 from wand

Thanks a lot! Updated. So no nerf to us at all, other than a little bit of damage loss on skitter bot and frenzy support buff. I expect at most 5% damage loss.

Only question is whether this will still be a cheap build. Have to see Memory Vault and Shapers Touch prices with changes made to maps.

I have a feeling if there is no further nerf, this can become the undisputed top build as raider scourge arrow, juggernaut claw shield and baron zombies were our only real competitions in 3.8, and they all got nerfed.

I feel like the super luxury version of our build can contend for #1 build in the game. However that probably means a nerf in the league after haha.

Unsure about how easy it will get. I never managed to get a +1 to minion levels convoking wand last league, and they are nerfing the weighting this time to make it even more difficult.
That combined with end game changes might make this extremely expensive (for most players). I find a 10 ex watchers eye to be a stretch goal most of the time (which was the price of a single stat clarity), can't imagine the new cost of a mana -> es watcher now.

Watcher's eye is a luxury item tho, so the biggest point will be memory vault and shapers touch i guess. Hoping it won't be aweful. Won't know until a week or two i guess :D
Good afternoon..Is there a way we can keep virulence stacks up if we dont have the golder rule gem?I am planning of playing guardian so i dont know how early i can get my hands on the gem.Maybe use both ball lightning and storm brand linked both to poison/lesser poison?

I was looking to go with this build for a League starter but not so sure now as some of the items might be much rarer/more expensive this league. With the Elder Guardian changes Memory Vault's price might go through the roof. I've been trying to find out if Elder Guardians will only appear in T16 maps or will they still have yellow versions like before. I cannot find an answer though. It's hard to know how much rarer they will be.

Are there any viable alternatives we can use to get us through maps to collect some currency? I don't want to end up stuck in low level maps never being able to afford the build defining items.
"
myshild wrote:

Unsure about how easy it will get. I never managed to get a +1 to minion levels convoking wand last league, and they are nerfing the weighting this time to make it even more difficult.

+1 Minion wand is fairly easy to get, even without buying alts in bulk. I started this season super late, with only 3 weeks left to play, and not only did I craft 6-7 of them(sold half before the league ended) I found another. And that was just with alts I found(no mass buying), and had even bulk sold some alts early on to get base gear.

Beyond that, theres also the devlvecraft way to attempt +2wands(caution, not 100%, not even 50%) which yields +1 minion or +1 spell wands very often.

Now, not being able to craft a +2 I understand. I took 6 stabs at it with prime resonators and didn't get one.. unlucky I guess. Seemed a lot easier to manage in path of crafting app.
"
Dobster wrote:
I was looking to go with this build for a League starter but not so sure now as some of the items might be much rarer/more expensive this league. With the Elder Guardian changes Memory Vault's price might go through the roof. I've been trying to find out if Elder Guardians will only appear in T16 maps or will they still have yellow versions like before. I cannot find an answer though. It's hard to know how much rarer they will be.

Are there any viable alternatives we can use to get us through maps to collect some currency? I don't want to end up stuck in low level maps never being able to afford the build defining items.

Personally, I'm going to start the league with it, I had too much fun with it the short time I had this season(started late). I'm not going to be racing to 100, or even to try to have access to, or control, early red map and high ilvl base markets. Perhaps that's what you're looking into and thats why we differ?

We're still absurdly tanky compared to other builds even without those two items, and HoA still one-shot wave-clears everything on a tabula. I see no reason to be dissuaded. Can't wait!
Last edited by iNevermore on Dec 10, 2019, 3:46:00 PM
"
iNevermore wrote:
"
myshild wrote:

+1 Minion wand is fairly easy to get, even without buying alts in bulk. I started this season super late, with only 3 weeks left to play, and not only did I craft 6-7 of them(sold half before the league ended) I found another. And that was just with alts I found(no mass buying), and had even bulk sold some alts early on to get base gear.

Beyond that, theres also the devlvecraft way to attempt +2wands(caution, not 100%, not even 50%) which yields +1 minion or +1 spell wands very often.

Now, not being able to craft a +2 I understand. I took 6 stabs at it with prime resonators and didn't get one.. unlucky I guess. Seemed a lot easier to manage in path of crafting app.

Then I guess you are luckier than me. I spent about 1500 alts trying to get one +1 and not seeing one before giving up on it. Which is RNG at its finest. Hope I get luckier this league
Is this viable for the Awakener kill event?
Good afternoon, I apologize in advance for my English. I liked the idea of ​​this assembly. I want to try starting in a future league with a similar build.

What do you think about the use of Herald of Purity and BV during the upgrade phase. As a replacement for spectra and before collecting the necessary things for 25 lvl spectra. Even a replacement. The only thing that bothers me is the replacement of shaper objects with possible analogues and physical ref.
I believe you will only have 3 spectres as mentioned earlier. Level 25 Raise Spectre is the breakpoint for 3 now. So even with +3 from Shield, +1 from Wand, and level 21 gem, you're at level 25 for 3. Unsure what level of gem you would need for 4 spectres at this point.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info