[3.10] Herald of Agony Mana Guardian | 2.5 Minute Sirus 8 | Deathless T19 100% Delirium

"
Kyokuji wrote:
Feeling pretty hard to gear right now.

-Shaper's Touch is 4ex
-Watcher's Eye is like 10ex
-Skin of the Loyal is like 1ex
-Circle of Nostalgia with the right mods is around 2ex
-Lethal Pride is 4ex

I don't think we can really recommend this as a budget build anymore. Watcher's Eye is obviously a luxury item, but the core stuff is still going to cost you like 7ex just to get started.

https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds/char/syiham/MorphHakaseHoA

I will use this guys gear as budget POB. I think this is very reachable for everyone. He still has 14K energy shield which is pretty insane for no clarity watchers eye (will move to ultra luxury items) and shapers touch (will move to key upgrades).

1EX for Skin of Royale is budget vs all other mainstream 6EX items.
Last edited by hitmantb on Dec 16, 2019, 6:00:29 PM
Thoughts on using Arakaali's Fang in this build?
livejamie
"
hitmantb wrote:

https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds/char/syiham/MorphHakaseHoA

I will use this guys gear as budget POB. I think this is very reachable for everyone. He still has 14K energy shield which is pretty insane for no clarity watchers eye (will move to ultra luxury items) and shapers touch (will move to key upgrades).

1EX for Skin of Royale is budget vs all other mainstream 6EX items.

I guess. Feels a little ghetto rolling without Shaper's Touch for so long.

What do you think about using Aegis Aurora instead of the Whakatutuki O Matua shield? Or Grip of the Council instead of Shaper's Touch?

Also, Apep's Slumber is a good stop gap shield until you can get something better. Gives chaos damage, so you don't need CoN.
Last edited by Kyokuji on Dec 16, 2019, 9:24:01 PM
Is there a reason why we don't take Grave Intentions for Unholy Might buff?
I guess its only active during mapping and not so much during bosses.
Delving should be up all the time.
Is it possible to play this build with rare itens? At least initially? I dont intend to do deep delving, only bosses, league mechanics and high tier maps.
I play on PS4 and probably memory vault, skin of the loyal and Shapers touch will cost a lot.
Just wondering, on Death Attunement, why don't we take the two life/regen nodes instead of the damage nodes? I mean, keeping Spectres, and maybe even an equipped AG alive is a bit of a priority and the damage nodes are really small.

At the very least it would be a little help while our block chance is down without a Lethal Pride, meaning we proc the regen from the shield less often.
Last edited by Mecielle on Dec 16, 2019, 11:03:53 PM
Looks nice. Really nice.
I was pondering a templar + spectre setup, myself. But looking at Heiro (Ice Spear totem) & Spectre (Ice Spear, again) to get three or four free ice spear spammers on 2 5L.

But a high damage dealing tanker... seems like a very nice idea.
Patch Notes 3.15:
Fixed a bug where players believed the game was playable. This has been corrected and made retroactive.
Patch Notes 3.19:
Fixed a bug where players adapted to 3.15. This bug cannot be corrected, so we have implemented a 90% reduction in item access as a punishment.
"
Mecielle wrote:
Just wondering, on Death Attunement, why don't we take the two life/regen nodes instead of the damage nodes? I mean, keeping Spectres, and maybe even an equipped AG alive is a bit of a priority and the damage nodes are really small.

At the very least it would be a little help while our block chance is down without a Lethal Pride, meaning we proc the regen from the shield less often.

If you are taking pure meat shield spectres like the ones in the guide, you do not need it at all.

If you plan to take say chieftain, even AG with Kingmaker . . . you need WAY more investments in minion defense nodes to keep these alive against end game contents, and I feel it wastes too many points that do not benefit our crawler.
Last edited by hitmantb on Dec 16, 2019, 11:36:58 PM
"
xMelgassi wrote:
Is it possible to play this build with rare itens? At least initially? I dont intend to do deep delving, only bosses, league mechanics and high tier maps.
I play on PS4 and probably memory vault, skin of the loyal and Shapers touch will cost a lot.

Memory Vault seems to be cheap, I ran some numbers, you do not need Shaper's Touch until end game. Rare gloves you barely lose energy shield at level 68.

Late game you need Shaper's Touch as it is a much bigger deal.
12/16 Update:

a) Moved Shaper's Touch to "High Priority Upgrades"

b) Replaced level 68 POB with a rare glove, only lost like 300 energy shield. That number becomes 2000 at level 95 when rest of your character is fully built.

c) Conquer's Efficiency is a super budget way to get Hatred up at level 68 so I included that as well. The other options (Enlighten 4, +1 Shaper Touch Glove, Circle of Nostalgia and Helmet enchant) are too expensive so this will make the entry level build much cheaper.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info