[3.10] Herald of Agony Mana Guardian | 2.5 Minute Sirus 8 | Deathless T19 100% Delirium

Okay, just hit level 72.

Currently at 7.2k ES running all Aura's besides Flesh and Stone..seems like thats going to require a level 5 enlighten with +1 Shaper's Touch or the 40% reservation Circle.

Using the Sandsworn Slaves from A9 until I get to delving again.

Build seems good at the moment. Still have a long way to go as far as leveling gems, and leveling myself in general.
Last edited by Mech_ on Jan 11, 2020, 8:29:12 PM
"
Will the following get me to Level 68 or am I going to struggle? I know this setup was recommended for early stuff but I was unsure if this could see me to level 68 or if I need to rethink the set up before I make the switch to CI and all the starter gear...

*Quill Rain: Rain of Arrows - Poison - Lesser Poison

*4 Link Armor: HOA Herald of Agony -| Minion Damage - Damage on Full Life - Empower (2)

*Thief's Torment Ring

This setup should easily carry you to 68!
Last edited by Smerte on Jan 11, 2020, 8:38:52 PM
"
hitmantb wrote:
"
"
First time using Desecrate and Spectres. How do I go about getting the Stoneflayers if I don't have Primeval discovered again? I'm on Xbox so i'm hoping to find someone that has done it on Discord. Do I just go to their hideout and desecrate?

Edit: Also what level do I need to be?

Bump

Like many things in delve, while is is in paper possible to get something around 150 as reported on the thread, the deeper you go, more likely it is to be found.

250-350 is where most players find it. You can use 4x carnage chieftain, minion life and feeding frenzy until then.

Thanks, but how would I go about getting it from someone else?
All you need is to find someone (on Xbox I guess) who has those spectres or who has access to primeval ruins.

I often offer spectres because I have them myself, all people need to do is go to my HO and desecrate. It's fairly simple.

Hit level 97 yesterday and I could reach 98 if I took it carefully but 97 was already quite fine without really pushing it. Gonna focus on getting 36+ challenges done this league and farm Sirus a little.
Made a pretty sweet belt today. Bought this as is minus the attribute mod for 20c and hunter slammed it :)

Puts me at 26.6k ES
Last edited by NSUCK on Jan 11, 2020, 9:41:03 PM
Interesting buid :P Ty so much for that
"
Mythrol1 wrote:
What's the recommended 2nd curse we would use if we were putting it on our ring? I'm basically going to make the attempt to try to get curse on hit on a socketed ring, and try to cap resis with it too.

I'm assuming Assassin's on ring?

Or maybe get Poacher's mark on the ring and the swap to what curse on wand? Sorry this idea of mine is something I haven't ever attempted before. It's new territory for me.

Just bumping this to get people's opinion who are running 2 curses with this build. What's the 2nd curse you're using?
@basketballmemes for spectres
Last edited by condams on Jan 11, 2020, 10:46:05 PM
Just an update for people. I was able to pick up a 15% Hatred mana reservation enchantment for my helm. If I'm looking at it correctly Hatred 15% should be the same as HOA 30% since Hatred has double the mana reservation as HOA. So if you're looking for a helm check those two first (any of them should work for freeing up 3 points though).

I've been trying to play around and find a way to free a 4th point up from a 4% mana reservation node but I'm 2-3% short of being able to do it. If anyone knows of a way to free up a 4th point I'd be interested. I can't come up with anything atm unfortunately and I think there simply might not be a way to do it. Still, getting back 3 points is awesome.

Up next for me will be figuring out 2nd curse.
"
wakechaser wrote:
"
Baldrick wrote:
Well, I may have made a mistake doing this build. Its really fun but didn't look into how much it was going to cost. Newb mistake heh. I generally dont end up with more than maybe 15ex total in a league. Oh well, ill keep playing it and hope to find something valuable to sell.

Was hoping someone could recommend what to shoot for next. I have 2ex. Was thinking a better wand but not sure.

If I were you my first upgrade would be adding at least a level 3 empower to your main 6-Link. All of your damage is based on HoAg and levels are hugely important in that. Your wand has a +1 + a trigger so it wont be noticeable to upgrade it unless you go big and get +2 and minion damage on top. Also, focus on getting the main reservations setup either through enlighten, helm enchants, or skill points. You want HOA, Hatred, Skitterbots, Precision (unitl watchers eye), and Generosity all running.

We use flesh and stone too right?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info