[3.10] Herald of Agony Mana Guardian | 2.5 Minute Sirus 8 | Deathless T19 100% Delirium

Hello.
I have just leveled this build yesterday. At 68 the guide said I should reach 8l es with the gear. but i've only reached 3.4k I've probably done something wrong. anyone have an idea how I can miss that much energy shield even though i've tried to copy the build item by item. skill point by skill point.
It's the character GuardianOfTheSeal if people wanna see my profile.

What do you think abuut Feeding Frenzy in skeleton variant ? It seems that most of the summoners use it
"
Exxocen wrote:
Hello.
I have just leveled this build yesterday. At 68 the guide said I should reach 8l es with the gear. but i've only reached 3.4k I've probably done something wrong. anyone have an idea how I can miss that much energy shield even though i've tried to copy the build item by item. skill point by skill point.

Radiant Faith is the most important ascendancy node to take for this build as it gives a huge chunk of ES from your reserved mana. You've taken every other node in the build guide except that one.
"
scrambled777 wrote:
"
Exxocen wrote:
Hello.

Radiant Faith is the most important ascendancy node to take for this build as it gives a huge chunk of ES from your reserved mana. You've taken every other node in the build guide except that one.

Oh I see now I misread the guide thought radiant faith/crusade was the same thing.

Thanks so much
How do you revocer Energy Shield consistently? The only ES recovery is the 1% life recovery from the tree and the ascendency Time of Need. So the whole ES regenration of the build is based on the shield when you block or what?
"
PandaZeus wrote:

Pretty much done with the build, thanks alot its fun and tanky, only at 9k es don't even need the watcher's eye, single target is insane with deathmark and clear having more than 1m dps is more than enuf to melt everything.

Time to build another character any suggestions? Non-minion related lol

LOL did u loot a mirror? how did u get all this stuff only lvl 93?
IGN:Sirdec
Just realized an Elegant Hubris on the left jewel socket may be an alternative to Lethal Pride.

Check out the mods on this thing. This may benefit the Skeleton alternative the most as 240-320% minion damage scales much more with it, and it can spare points from not having to go heavy into mana reservation.

https://poedb.tw/us/unique.php?n=Elegant_Hubris

May be an interesting side project to roll. Saw some crazy necromancer skeleton damage numbers at well over 2 million PER skeleton. Even discount ascendancy differences, we should be able to hit much higher damage.
"
hitmantb wrote:
Just realized an Elegant Hubris on the left jewel socket may be an alternative to Lethal Pride.

Check out the mods on this thing. This may benefit the Skeleton alternative the most as 240-320% minion damage scales much more with it, and it can spare points from not having to go heavy into mana reservation.

https://poedb.tw/us/unique.php?n=Elegant_Hubris

May be an interesting side project to roll. Saw some crazy necromancer skeleton damage numbers at well over 2 million PER skeleton. Even discount ascendancy differences, we should be able to hit much higher damage.

Please don't send me down another rabbit hole :)

I mean, in the right spot with the right jewel it could be cool. But with how limited it is to get diff mods and how much work it would be, no thanks.

I have just about ran out of things to update now though, and its driving me a bit crazy.
Does anyone have the spectres? Can I come to your hideout and desecrate to get them myself? :) thanks
Can somebody explain to me how can you have onslaught effect from Radiant Crusade if you can have 3 spectre maximum and the node requires 5 nearby Allies.

I tried to verify if worked with zombie and skitter boots (I assumed is the same). 3 zombies (skitterbots I don't think is count as nearby Allies, neither the herald of agony) and I don't have the onslaught effect.

Now I play with zombies (9 zombies) but they die often.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info