[3.10] Herald of Agony Mana Guardian | 2.5 Minute Sirus 8 | Deathless T19 100% Delirium

"
kelvins4s wrote:
Can somebody explain to me how can you have onslaught effect from Radiant Crusade if you can have 3 spectre maximum and the node requires 5 nearby Allies.

I tried to verify if worked with zombie and skitter boots (I assumed is the same). 3 zombies (skitterbots I don't think is count as nearby Allies, neither the herald of agony) and I don't have the onslaught effect.

Now I play with zombies (9 zombies) but they die often.

It's explained every 2nd page :D

you need a lvl 25 raise spectre gem. lvl 21 gem + 3 from shield + 1 from weapon (or amulet).
"
kelvins4s wrote:
Can somebody explain to me how can you have onslaught effect from Radiant Crusade if you can have 3 spectre maximum and the node requires 5 nearby Allies.

I tried to verify if worked with zombie and skitter boots (I assumed is the same). 3 zombies (skitterbots I don't think is count as nearby Allies, neither the herald of agony) and I don't have the onslaught effect.

Now I play with zombies (9 zombies) but they die often.

With the bare minimum required gear, you need Level 21 Raise Spectre Gem for 4 spectres.

+1 from wand and +3 from shield will then put your Raise Spectre at Level 25 which gives you 3 spectres. Death Attunement adds one more spectre and you get four.

Until you have all prerequisites, you can run Stone Golem to fill your 5 minion quota.
Yes, my bad sorry. Thank you guys.
quick question, lethal pride changes minion instability to tempered by war but i cant solve the resists is that normal? the pob doesnt have LP and resists are just capped but 50% less cold and lightning would have them uncapped with the build on pob or have i gone wrong somewhere?
Question: What do you guys think about Enduring Bond anointment VS Charisma ?
As far as i understand Charisma lets us use skitterbots but Enduring bond gives us 40% more minion damage (since spirit offering is a minion skill and is triggered with our wand)

Thanks guys.
https://pastebin.com/vaxVHadK
Guys, help me pls, what should i upgrade next?
"
pig666eon wrote:
quick question, lethal pride changes minion instability to tempered by war but i cant solve the resists is that normal? the pob doesnt have LP and resists are just capped but 50% less cold and lightning would have them uncapped with the build on pob or have i gone wrong somewhere?

You are using wrong version of Lethal pride, it should be a Kiloava
"
hitmantb wrote:
Just realized an Elegant Hubris on the left jewel socket may be an alternative to Lethal Pride.

Check out the mods on this thing. This may benefit the Skeleton alternative the most as 240-320% minion damage scales much more with it, and it can spare points from not having to go heavy into mana reservation.

https://poedb.tw/us/unique.php?n=Elegant_Hubris

May be an interesting side project to roll. Saw some crazy necromancer skeleton damage numbers at well over 2 million PER skeleton. Even discount ascendancy differences, we should be able to hit much higher damage.

I figured out how to record. Did a quick video of some metamorphs to show DPS.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UWV6U3YEaMY&t=45s
"
Hjelpen93 wrote:
"
pig666eon wrote:

You are using wrong version of Lethal pride, it should be a Kiloava

im a dumbass thanks i hit it with a divine a while ago thanks for that
I feel like the part in the guide outlining how important 4 spectres are (and how to get them) or use 3 specs + golem until then, might be a good idea.

Maybe underlining that section twice? Lol

That and people picking the wrong ascendancy at the start and not understanding why they have only 3k ES, seems to be one of the main things people run into in this thread, I noticed.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info