[3.10] Herald of Agony Mana Guardian | 2.5 Minute Sirus 8 | Deathless T19 100% Delirium

Just bumping that I have the flayer minions avail if anyone still needs. Had a few requests yesterday.

@WakeTANK
"
hitmantb wrote:

Mana Guardian caught the POE world by storm when POEDan took it to a whopping 1359 hardcore delve level in Legion. He had something like 27K energy shield, 40K armor, and well over 1 million in Shaper DPS.

So far I got the starter gear + some of the high priority upgrades:

-11715 ES with 8977 Mana
-31173 Armour (80%)
-528.2 - 4041 life reg
-overcapped resistances
-24% block chance for attacks + 8% for spells I miss the lethal pride jewel
-I also miss the boots with "cannot be frozen"

Without level 4 enlighten which is actually one of the core items, you'd need at least 4 jewels with "#% reduced mana reserved" corrupted to get the mana reservation on 0% and even so, it will not allow us to use skitter bots and hatred which is a huge loss in damage, through shock. SO ENLIGHTEN LEVEL 4 IS A MUST HAVE FOR THE BUILD ACTUALLY.

I got 4 spectres and yet the build is immune to most chaos damage, has no problems with phys but feels like paper in the wind. If you are not going for the pantheon which grants stun immunity, you get easily stunned to death. if you get the ascendancy "Bastion of Hope" instead of "unwavering Crusade", which you should only take if you get a mod "10% chance to intimidate enemies", I'd loose about 140k dps,.... it takes like aeons to actually kill something. especially bosses on a T15-16. A cannot regen map is overkill for this build from what I experience, so I wonder why the con's didn't said that.

The point is, if I feel with 5 ex+ investment like I would play a 20c character, it feels not satisfying and enjoyable at all. I would be interested in the guy who plays -1000 delve with that,....

"
cihatb wrote:
"
Ondrugs wrote:

Could you explain us what or why you think that stuff is 120 ex worth?

do you know what "buyout" means? and wand has 60 ex offer rn
i save you tons of trading time and trying to cap resists/sockets etc
its open for offers meaning i would obviously sell it for lower than 120

whoever offered that is a literal retard. the exact same wand is 45ex on poetrade and even that's pushing it. so i'd take that 60ex as soon as possible if i were you
Why do we take Minion Instability?
"

Why dont you read the build guide?

Lately I feel like no one bothers to read the full guide which is well written and also checking the stuff in PoB. Would save alot of time and wouldnt clutter this thread. Same goes for Gear selling? Isnt there a seperate section for it. I dont want to see something like this here, especially also reserving posts...

To answer your question you use this keystone for the timesless jewel.
"
fudon wrote:
"
cihatb wrote:

wts this full build,

golden rule with corrupted blood cannot be infilcted on you
lethal pride gem with double armour and %str
and other jewels

if you wont buy the whole set dont pm me. thanks

buyout: 120 ex
open for offers

ign: POMPALI

Nice pricing man! Overpriced ~3 times! So with that pricing everyone and his dog in that topic have gear for a mirror at least.

find this gear for 40 ex and i give you my account
"
konean wrote:
"

Why dont you read the build guide?

Lately I feel like no one bothers to read the full guide which is well written and also checking the stuff in PoB. Would save alot of time and wouldnt clutter this thread. Same goes for Gear selling? Isnt there a seperate section for it. I dont want to see something like this here, especially also reserving posts...

To answer your question you use this keystone for the timesless jewel.

Agreed! The guide is pretty thorough. If you miss something, cool..but the guide essentially covers everything.
Last edited by Mech_ on Jan 12, 2020, 10:59:35 AM
"
Ondrugs wrote:
"
cihatb wrote:

wts this full build,

golden rule with corrupted blood cannot be infilcted on you
lethal pride gem with double armour and %str
and other jewels

if you wont buy the whole set dont pm me. thanks

buyout: 120 ex
open for offers

ign: POMPALI

Could you explain us what or why you think that stuff is 120 ex worth?

Honestly I'd say 75-78ish. If you wanna price the wand at 45ex, the Enlighten and Empower are 14 ex alone, so you're at 59. Grand Spectrums are 1 ex for 3. Rounding up. Body is 5. 6 ex for jewellery(guess). Plus most gems being 19/20 saves you the hassle. I'd want to see a PoB to check everything but I'd say its a fair offer.

Can we stop arguing about this now?

Last edited by Mech_ on Jan 12, 2020, 11:07:05 AM
Hey everyone, just spent some time going through a few Kiloava Lethal Prides and thought I'd share the warrior count for the few bad ones I found and the one I stopped on.

Essentially useless ones:
11475 (20fire res, though, actually)

Good one I kept:
12670 (20% armor + 5%str)(also minor buff of 20% warcry buff effect if you happen to have Enduring Cry, for Endurance Charges, from one of your items)
"
iNevermore wrote:
Hey everyone, just spent some time going through a few Kiloava Lethal Prides and thought I'd share the warrior count for the few bad ones I found and the one I stopped on.

Essentially useless ones:
11475 (20fire res, though, actually)

Good one I kept:
12670 (20% armor + 5%str)(also minor buff of 20% warcry buff effect if you happen to have Enduring Cry, for Endurance Charges, from one of your items)

Mine is 13362 and I get ~9%(36) str, 20 fire res, and 5% physical taken as fire.
Last edited by Mech_ on Jan 12, 2020, 11:14:24 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info