[3.10] Herald of Agony Mana Guardian | 2.5 Minute Sirus 8 | Deathless T19 100% Delirium

Explain me please, how get 25 lvl spectres? I have 21 lvl gem. Shield gives +3.
21+3=24
"
Dimos_kst wrote:
Explain me please, how get 25 lvl spectres? I have 21 lvl gem. Shield gives +3.
21+3=24

Wand gives levels too.
"
TheChosenOne_ wrote:
"
wakechaser wrote:
"
Baldrick wrote:
Well, I may have made a mistake doing this build. Its really fun but didn't look into how much it was going to cost. Newb mistake heh. I generally dont end up with more than maybe 15ex total in a league. Oh well, ill keep playing it and hope to find something valuable to sell.

Was hoping someone could recommend what to shoot for next. I have 2ex. Was thinking a better wand but not sure.

If I were you my first upgrade would be adding at least a level 3 empower to your main 6-Link. All of your damage is based on HoAg and levels are hugely important in that. Your wand has a +1 + a trigger so it wont be noticeable to upgrade it unless you go big and get +2 and minion damage on top. Also, focus on getting the main reservations setup either through enlighten, helm enchants, or skill points. You want HOA, Hatred, Skitterbots, Precision (unitl watchers eye), and Generosity all running.

Maybe there would be enough mana space to put in flesh and stone with perfect gear, but your focus should be getting the Aura's i listed, flesh and stone really doesn't provide much outside of the maim or the blind. Skitterbots provide a direct and huge damage increase and also require a larger mana reservation than flesh and stone. Think of flesh and stone as a placeholder until you can run skitters. Just my two cents.

We use flesh and stone too right?
I'm at level 92 with 13k es and around 3.4M dps and nothing can stop me. This build wrecks maps and bosses and you just gotta be intelligent sometimes with your flasks.
Great build and thank you very much OP.
I DID IT I DID IT OMGOMGOMG!!!
Best craft ive ever done! Took 3 tries is all!

Alright. Got my 2nd curse sorted out. Assassin's Mark adds somewhere in the range of 500-600k dps to this build (according to POB). It's basically a free dps buff since using the helmet enchant to be able to spec out of one of the mana reserve nodes gives use 3 points to put anywhere. I'm now sitting at just under 5.2m dps with this build and things feel really nice.

I could definitely min max my gear better and I probably will at some point but I'm also still only level 94. The last big thing that I want to do is of course save up for Watcher's Eye and add clarity. Then I really be at the very deep end of min maxing this build.
Hey, would anyone be willing to loan me their Desecrate so I can summon the Flayers? I lost mine :(

@RockHardTurd please
Last edited by NamaNakadashi on Jan 12, 2020, 1:38:04 AM

Pretty much done with the build, thanks alot its fun and tanky, only at 9k es don't even need the watcher's eye, single target is insane with deathmark and clear having more than 1m dps is more than enuf to melt everything.

Time to build another character any suggestions? Non-minion related lol
Would anyone be able to take a look at my profile/gear and recommend me how I might be able to run Blood and Sand in my current setup? I'd like to swap out Precision, but I can't really figure out what kind of changes/upgrades I'd need in order to accomplish that in terms of mana reservation.
Been eyeing +2 2B skins for a while and they're rising in price faster than I can farm. I stop playing for a day or two and when I check again, they've suddenly gone from around 18ex to 30ex.
Last edited by scrambled777 on Jan 12, 2020, 2:34:25 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info