[3.10] Herald of Agony Mana Guardian | 2.5 Minute Sirus 8 | Deathless T19 100% Delirium

thanks for the advice.
now well?
"
Hetschog wrote:
Am I right with the assumption that this build sucks for the leveling?

As the author wrote, its no starter build.
Really enjoying the tankiness of this build altho I have taken the skellies route as I've seen some others in here have, and I have a question to those. I am still in the lvling process and gearing up but I am at lvl 81 now and feel that the boss dps is quite lacking :S Is it as "simple" as gems are lacking etc or is there anything in particular I need to change?
"
Smerte wrote:
Running a map with the sextant mod "Players have 6% increased movement speed for each poison on them" on this build gets pretty ridiculous. You hit 100 poison stacks on yourself quite often when spamming ball lightning into mob packs, and this gives you a whopping 600% movement speed increase, and your character gets pretty hard to control at this speed!

There is another mod even more sick, it stops vaal skills from triggering vaal soul prevention, which basically means u have your vaal ms up ALL the time during mapping...with that zoom zoom poison stacks it makes even t19 maps like walk in a park.
"
Tr1adec wrote:

thanks for the advice.
now well?

Can you tell me how you crafted it? Or you bought it?
Well, I may have made a mistake doing this build. Its really fun but didn't look into how much it was going to cost. Newb mistake heh. I generally dont end up with more than maybe 15ex total in a league. Oh well, ill keep playing it and hope to find something valuable to sell.

Was hoping someone could recommend what to shoot for next. I have 2ex. Was thinking a better wand but not sure.

Hello I'm new to the game how Animate gardian work ? I bued all the jewells
Hi, I just aquired this neck. Which exalted orb is the most value to slam? ty

I should be online quite a bit the rest of the weekend if anyone needs Stoneskin Flayers. Character name is Hogshead.

I've dinged level 95 with this build and I'm quite enjoying it. It'll eat every bit of currency you throw at it and there's still quite a few upgrades I could chase after. I only have 14k ES but that seems to be enough to survive all content.

So... everyone seems to be slotting Lethal Pride into the Minion Instability node. I have a Lethal Pride with two 10% chance to intimidate nodes, a 1% regen node, and a 5% Strength node, but it would take 3 points to reach any one of them, causing me to give up a jewel (or grind to 98, but that's unlikely) and the nodes are worthless except for the intimidate. Would the 10% chance to Intimidate make up for speccing out of Unwavering Crusade and taking Bastion of Hope in it's place? I believe Unwavering Crusade has a 100% chance of intimidating.
Last edited by Silverback0124 on Jan 11, 2020, 7:40:16 PM
Will the following get me to Level 68 or am I going to struggle? I know this setup was recommended for early stuff but I was unsure if this could see me to level 68 or if I need to rethink the set up before I make the switch to CI and all the starter gear...

*Quill Rain: Rain of Arrows - Poison - Lesser Poison

*4 Link Armor: HOA Herald of Agony -| Minion Damage - Damage on Full Life - Empower (3)

*Thief's Torment Ring
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Jan 11, 2020, 9:33:36 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info