[3.10] Herald of Agony Mana Guardian | 2.5 Minute Sirus 8 | Deathless T19 100% Delirium

Great build I started with it nearly the day you posted it on the forums, so I got in before the massive price spikes, but just did my second A8 Sirius deathless. Loving it so far. Still working on hitting the helm ench.

I logged in today and for some reason i don't have my spectres and can't make them appear with desecrate, is anybody on that could summon them for me please.

Thanks
Anyone have a link to the comparison of skin colors? Like damage / mana reservation? I know it was around 190 but can't seem to find it.
Spectres taken care of by Yesimveryold. Much love, love the PoE community
Running a map with the sextant mod "Players have 6% increased movement speed for each poison on them" on this build gets pretty ridiculous. You hit 100 poison stacks on yourself quite often when spamming ball lightning into mob packs, and this gives you a whopping 600% movement speed increase, and your character gets pretty hard to control at this speed!
Last edited by Smerte on Jan 11, 2020, 3:14:52 PM
Love this build! Thx for share this.

What are you think about Dream Fragment ring? (20% increased maximum mana, Chill and freeze immunity) and rare belt+rare Boots to suplement light/fire resist (dream will fill up cold ress himself).?
What's the recommended 2nd curse we would use if we were putting it on our ring? I'm basically going to make the attempt to try to get curse on hit on a socketed ring, and try to cap resis with it too.

I'm assuming Assassin's ring?

Or maybe get Poacher's mark on the ring and the swap to what curse on wand? Sorry this idea of mine is something I haven't ever attempted before. It's new territory for me.
Last edited by Mythrol1 on Jan 11, 2020, 3:26:54 PM
Hey there,

ive got a question about the Spectres.

"

The best spectre for our build is Stoneskin Flayer from Delve, you will find them in Primeval Fortress or Primeval Chamber as early as 100 depth

I'm on 130 and didn't see any Chambers or Fortress. Is this information correct?

Greetings
"
Offshore78 wrote:
Hey there,

ive got a question about the Spectres.

"

The best spectre for our build is Stoneskin Flayer from Delve, you will find them in Primeval Fortress or Primeval Chamber as early as 100 depth

I'm on 130 and didn't see any Chambers or Fortress. Is this information correct?

Greetings

I found mine at 150, but only found a few primeval ruins overall so they are pretty rare, it's why we try to share our spectres.

Am I right with the assumption that this build sucks for the leveling?
I
LOVE
YOU
<3

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info