[3.10] Herald of Agony Mana Guardian | 2.5 Minute Sirus 8 | Deathless T19 100% Delirium

not sure if I do this or that ice nova guardian build

i have most of the gears

What are the next best chests after skin of the loyal since i play ssf?
geofri's sanctuary or lioneye's vision?

Hey I got an 'untainted paradise' as a zana mission and there are apes here that are called Aboriginal Chieftain, it has the same mods listed under the name as carnage chieftain but also says 'extra life' are these better, does anyone know anything about them?
My altoholic tendencies have led me to this build & oh goodness I love it. I got a soft spot for HoAg.
Only died a few times to stupid stuff, like not noticing a bleed or running off in delve and then realise I have no flares, woopsie!

I am having THE worst time trying to craft a wand though. :(
I keep putting off retrying since getting people to trade fossils is a massive headache. I shall get it eventually!

Got lucky & cortex dropped me a bottled faith yesterday, made up for my fossil fails a bit! :D

Still haven't had any luck finding the delve area for spectres but the act4 statues seem to be doing well, haven't had any die yet, they just sound like a herd of dinosaurs stomping behind me.

I usually change characters a lot but I think I'll be sticking with this one for a good while, it's such a great all rounder. Thank you for sharing this build with us. :3
"
Baldrick wrote:
Well, I may have made a mistake doing this build. Its really fun but didn't look into how much it was going to cost. Newb mistake heh. I generally dont end up with more than maybe 15ex total in a league. Oh well, ill keep playing it and hope to find something valuable to sell.

Was hoping someone could recommend what to shoot for next. I have 2ex. Was thinking a better wand but not sure.

If I were you my first upgrade would be adding at least a level 3 empower to your main 6-Link. All of your damage is based on HoAg and levels are hugely important in that. Your wand has a +1 + a trigger so it wont be noticeable to upgrade it unless you go big and get +2 and minion damage on top. Also, focus on getting the main reservations setup either through enlighten, helm enchants, or skill points. You want HOA, Hatred, Skitterbots, Precision (unitl watchers eye), and Generosity all running.
"
First time using Desecrate and Spectres. How do I go about getting the Stoneflayers if I don't have Primeval discovered again? I'm on Xbox so i'm hoping to find someone that has done it on Discord. Do I just go to their hideout and desecrate?

Edit: Also what level do I need to be?

Bump
"
Baldrick wrote:
Well, I may have made a mistake doing this build. Its really fun but didn't look into how much it was going to cost. Newb mistake heh. I generally dont end up with more than maybe 15ex total in a league. Oh well, ill keep playing it and hope to find something valuable to sell.

Was hoping someone could recommend what to shoot for next. I have 2ex. Was thinking a better wand but not sure.

The other thing I notice is you could add attribute catalyst on your neck to grant a lot of bonsues. Your circle of Nostalgia should have crawler damage and mana reservation.

I still think the biggest bang will be getting empower worked in, whether you switch out maim, run blood stance, and go that route or get a new sking of the loyal with 2R, 3G, 1B.
Last edited by wakechaser on Jan 11, 2020, 8:00:07 PM
@WakeTANK in game if you need spectres.
"
"
First time using Desecrate and Spectres. How do I go about getting the Stoneflayers if I don't have Primeval discovered again? I'm on Xbox so i'm hoping to find someone that has done it on Discord. Do I just go to their hideout and desecrate?

Edit: Also what level do I need to be?

Bump

Like many things in delve, while is is in paper possible to get something around 150 as reported on the thread, the deeper you go, more likely it is to be found.

250-350 is where most players find it. You can use 4x carnage chieftain, minion life and feeding frenzy until then.
Last edited by hitmantb on Jan 11, 2020, 8:07:05 PM
Last edited by Ruibinnn on Dec 23, 2020, 11:47:00 PM
"
Hey, Im level 72 and have all the required gear, but im only at 3400 energy shield. Im not sure how to achieve the 8000 energy shield at level 68, any tips?

My PoB: https://pastebin.com/k8yLLvkM

Radiant faith ascendancy.

Also I'm off and on all the time so if someone needs spectres just shoot me a message and you can get them from my hideout.
Last edited by Constermock on Jan 11, 2020, 8:17:14 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info