[3.10] Herald of Agony Mana Guardian | 2.5 Minute Sirus 8 | Deathless T19 100% Delirium

"
HDTanel wrote:
Why use FASTER CASTING when SPELL ECHO is just DOUBLE the speed at no real extra cost. Just sooo much better with spell echo instead.

I prefer Faster Casting, mostly because I also have Flame Dash linked to it during mapping. It's not like we scale our damage with how fast we cast Ball Lightning :D We just use it so it doesn't lock us into place so long when casting. We are at max stacks after one cast anyways.
"
resisnex wrote:
Hello there!

ring 187 res

boots 102

now i have 75(84) / 75(80) / 76(83)

Summary, it is not so difficult to achieve it, although it is a challenge to buy 20 prismatic catalysts. TY for the idea to use the belt for shock and ignite immune, so useful in delve, hard maps and awakener.

Although I lose 1.5k ES, it is more beneficial for us I think

Its not hard to cap ress with only rare boots and ring its pretty easy the hard part is doing that while having a curse on hit ring that yes its hard
If you're planning on buying enlighten 4, u can do this trick to get more for less. If you buy the shaper's touch gloves with +1 to sockets + enlighten 3 you're actually cheaper than buying enlighten 4 straight up lol.

gloves for 6ex + enlighten 3, 80c. enlighten 4 = 7ex+ atm :)
Hello,
Few Questions (some me bya stupid :P, never player HoA before...)

1. Is there any way to summon Stoneskin Flayers from other player(s) or I have to delve myself and be lucky with Primeval Fortress or Primeval Chamber?

2. Thanks to my guildmates I have around 4-5 Ex of currency. Should be enough for starter gear but I'm curious if this is enough for doing red maps and farming dark in delve early.

3. At what point we can consider this build as really tanky with okish dps? Some of upgrade items are really cheap. Only expensive one is Lethal Pride as it cost 2.5 ex right now.

4. Am I able to use other attack skill than ball lightning? Freezing pulse for example?(as I love how mtx look on it...).
Last edited by zaboleqqq on Jan 1, 2020, 10:38:13 AM
"
zaboleqqq wrote:
Hello,
Few Questions (some me bya stupid :P, never player HoA before...)

1. Is there any way to summon Stoneskin Flayers from other player(s) or I have to delve myself and be lucky with Primeval Fortress or Primeval Chamber?

2. Thanks to my guildmates I have around 4-5 Ex of currency. Should be enough for starter gear but I'm curious if this is enough for doing red maps and farming dark in delve early.

3. At what point we can consider this build as really tanky with okish dps? Some of upgrade items are really cheap. Only expensive one is Lethal Pride as it cost 2.5 ex right now.

4. Am I able to use other attack skill than ball lightning? Freezing pulse for example?(as I love how mtx look on it...).

Hello, for the 4th question only i will tell you, do like me, test all skill and later you will see why "ball lightning" (several atacks per tic) you will have cap virulence stacks more fast
"
phexifa wrote:
If you're planning on buying enlighten 4, u can do this trick to get more for less. If you buy the shaper's touch gloves with +1 to sockets + enlighten 3 you're actually cheaper than buying enlighten 4 straight up lol.

True I guess, but you need both in the end to get Enlighten 5 ;)
What do you say about 3g 3r? There is the skin of the loyal +2 to level socketed
✽)/╰(°ㅂ° )╯\(❋
"
Mecielle wrote:
"
phexifa wrote:

True I guess, but you need both in the end to get Enlighten 5 ;)

True but I needed lvl4 to use skitterbots
"
angry_kiwi wrote:
What do you say about 3g 3r? There is the skin of the loyal +2 to level socketed

Depends on if you have the mana reservation for Maim and Vicious Projectiles. Instead of slotting VP over Maim, slot it over over Minion Damage. Is of course not ideal, but will easily result in more damage from the +2. Dunno the price, gotta be your call if its worth it.
Last edited by Mecielle on Jan 1, 2020, 11:47:05 AM
"
Mecielle wrote:
"
angry_kiwi wrote:

Depends on if you have the mana reservation for Maim and Vicious Projectiles. Instead of slotting VP over Maim, slot it over over Minion Damage. Is of course not ideal, but will easily result in more damage from the +2. Dunno the price, gotta be your call if its worth it.

Reserved mana is getting smaller

✽)/╰(°ㅂ° )╯\(❋

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info