[3.10] Herald of Agony Mana Guardian | 2.5 Minute Sirus 8 | Deathless T19 100% Delirium

Is there any leveling free before CI? The 68 llv tree has CI taken allready and I believe before that we play as Life build. Are there any key nodes which should be taken during leveling for HoA actually works and do nice dps?
Have a problem with mana reservation, mates

I use vicious projectile instead of maim now
So, I have 3% unreserved mana, with conc efficiency (need 1%) - have divined my circle many times and stopped at 38%.

when I had 40% hoag reduce mana reservation and do not use conquerors efficiency I had 100% reserved mana, with this jewel I had 4% unreserved.

Did I miss something?
"
Mecielle wrote:
"
angry_kiwi wrote:
What do you say about 3g 3r? There is the skin of the loyal +2 to level socketed

Depends on if you have the mana reservation for Maim and Vicious Projectiles. Instead of slotting VP over Maim, slot it over over Minion Damage. Is of course not ideal, but will easily result in more damage from the +2. Dunno the price, gotta be your call if its worth it.

Just plugging it into my POB for my setup (I use 2G 3R 1B +2 skin of loyal):

3G 3R = 2.429M / 96% reserved (Drop Awakened Minion Damage Lvl 1)
2G 3R 1B = 2.533M / 98% reserved (Drop Awakened Viscous Proj Lvl 1)
3G 2R 1B = 2.710M / 100% reserved (Drop Maim21)
2G 3R 1B = 3.058M / 101% reserved (Replace Pierce21 with Viscous for single target gem swap)

Base four gems in all three setups were: HoA21-Pierce21-FullLife21-Empower4. Depending on last two colors pick two of the following three: Awakened Minion Dmg1 (B), Awakened Viscous Proj1 (G), Maim21 (R).

Reservation calculated w/ Empower 4, 40% reduced ring (not sure where the breakpoints are), and no reduced reservation jewels. Used HoA, Skitter, Hatred. Left off clarity/precision for calculation.

As you can see, damage wise it goes 2G3R1B (single target) > 3G2R1B > 2G3R1B (w/ pierce) > 3G3R. However, with 3G2R1B you need to get some additional reservation even with Englighten 4 as its 100% reservation without Clarity (Jewel / Charisma Node / Annointment / Enlighten 5 through +1 corruption). Likewise 2G3R1B allows for a gem swap of Pierce->Viscous. If you do the gem swap, you end up with more DPS (3.05M) than any setup but run into same reservation challenge that 3G2R1B has.

3G 3R unfortunately is 100% reserved if you swap down to Englighten 3 so it doesn't save you much in that area. You'll need to get a bit more somewhere else (Jewel / Charisma Node / Annointment / Or Enlighten 4).

Here was POB for me that I swapped it around on (Disable clarity if looking at reservation): https://pastebin.com/HGhHKKym
Last edited by Aschere on Jan 1, 2020, 1:17:15 PM
"
resisnex wrote:

So, I have 3% unreserved mana, with conc efficiency (need 1%) - have divined my circle many times and stopped at 38%.

when I had 40% hoag reduce mana reservation and do not use conquerors efficiency I had 100% reserved mana, with this jewel I had 4% unreserved.

Did I miss something?

See my post right above this. 3G 2R 1B needs additional reservation reduction beyond Enlighten 4. You either need a jewel corruption, Conqueror's efficiency, Charisma node, Englighten 5 (through +1 corruption) or anoint on reservation reduction node.

Edit: Or lab helmet enchant.
Last edited by Aschere on Jan 1, 2020, 1:22:04 PM
Can flame dash proc EE? I run skeles so I don't attack, but wondering if I should add EE because of flame dash usage.
Hi, thank you for the guide. The build carried me to my first sirius kill and I enjoyed it so far.

I have a question, what is the best way to craft a wand with +1 to minion gems and +1 to physical/chaos/spell gems? I see several of those listed on the trading sites but they come with 3 suffixes so I can't craft the trigger socketed spells mod and the lowest wand listed with a free suffix is quite a few exalts more.
"
NSUCK wrote:
Can flame dash proc EE? I run skeles so I don't attack, but wondering if I should add EE because of flame dash usage.

Yes. It will trigger it with fire damage (also good). I'll also note that if you used HoAg with flame dash in same setup as ball lightning it will also poison/build HoAg stacks.
I would kindly ask for a Spectre sharing too. Im online right now. Just pm if you dont mind. Thanks.

Edit: Got them, Thank you!
Last edited by deimudda69 on Jan 1, 2020, 1:30:12 PM
"
Aschere wrote:
"
resisnex wrote:

Did I miss something?

See my post right above this. 3G 2R 1B needs additional reservation reduction beyond Enlighten 4. You either need a jewel corruption, Conqueror's efficiency, Charisma node, Englighten 5 (through +1 corruption) or anoint on reservation reduction node.

Edit: Or lab helmet enchant.

TY mate! Bought this jewel

and made my circle 40

and now it works awesome, I have 1% unreserved mana!

PS
you can wisper me if you need stoneskin spectres
@TakeAbowToTohuWaBohu
Last edited by resisnex on Jan 1, 2020, 2:06:38 PM
I'm online offering spectres if anyone is interested.

PM IiveIord

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info