[3.10] Herald of Agony Mana Guardian | 2.5 Minute Sirus 8 | Deathless T19 100% Delirium

I am Online now, Can someone with stoneskin flayers PM me so i can try them? Cant found them :(

ign: Laborer

thanks

Got it. Thanks guys!!!
24.1.2018 [quote="Dro28"]wheres my fragment tab?[/quote]

(I thought that was a joke)

25.1.2018: GGG- Introducing the Fragment Stash Tab!
Last edited by unlucky_child on Jan 1, 2020, 1:52:01 AM
I am trying to change gloves to enfeeble on hit, so I can do double curse, and I am short by 1% mana reservation.

Looks like corrupted jewels with 1% mana reservation reduction requires you to have two of them to have any effect, because of some very funky math.

"
hitmantb wrote:
I am trying to change gloves to enfeeble on hit, so I can do double curse, and I am short by 1% mana reservation.

Looks like corrupted jewels with 1% mana reservation reduction requires you to have two of them to have any effect, because of some very funky math.

i have been playing with them for a bit. i lost 550 es to take whispers of doom but the extra bit of defense from the curse is worth it in my opinion. for people who cannot afford a lvl 4 enlighten and the +1 gems gloves then i think it is a must imo. lvl 4 enlighten and a +1 glove are 18ex combined which basically doubles the cost of every other item in the build (minus watchers eyes/empower) and are pretty difficult for most people to afford. i paid like 70c for my enfeeble gloves so i would still class that as a budget option
You can get +1 gems also on boots, which probably would be cheaper with Rainbowstrides. However there aren't really many available, as people most likely just vendor them instead corrupting and selling.

Trade link: https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Metamorph/yXpBFR
And I am back and once again offering spectres!

@ManaHOAGie
Could someone please take a look at my character and suggest the next big investment I could take?

I'm running T16 maps fine but starting to need a bit more DPS now. I haven't changed to Hatred yet as I haven't had the currency to buy the ring. I have 3ex 170c saved up from selling shit but still haven't had a single ex drop yet.

Is an enlighten 3 ok to use until I can afford a 4?
I'm not all that good with POB and I don't quite know how to manage mana reservation in it to maximize my setup. Also, there are a lot of options and I am new to the build so I'm not sure the best way to improve from here.

I just picked up a 30% reduced cost to flesh and stone and I'm not sure the best way to utilize it.

I've got two 1% mana reserved corruptions and I'm currently running a conqueror's efficiency (can't afford an es watcher's eye) along with level 3 enlighten. Is there a reasonable way to be able to fit those along with Hatred and Vicious Projectiles? Is it even worth it at this point?

Before I got the helm enchant I was running skitters, hatred and vicious projectiles with 162 mana reserved. Am I best off just selling the helm and getting an unenchanted one for now?

I just sold a relatively expensive weapon so I have about 12ex that I can spend at the moment, what's the best way to invest that?

Thank you!
Hey guys, just killed the awakener at level 5 and wanted to share my excitement. I was so scared of Sirius because I died twice with a baron necro with twice the deeps, just wanted to tell how braindead the fight is with this build. I'll share my PoB if you're interested, its a little bit scuffed and some defenses overlap, better to be safe than sorry.

https://pastebin.com/hWN8vG3m

Thanks for the guide
Hello there!

ring 187 res

boots 102

now i have 75(84) / 75(80) / 76(83)

Summary, it is not so difficult to achieve it, although it is a challenge to buy 20 prismatic catalysts. TY for the idea to use the belt for shock and ignite immune, so useful in delve, hard maps and awakener.

Although I lose 1.5k ES, it is more beneficial for us I think

Why use FASTER CASTING when SPELL ECHO is just DOUBLE the speed at no real extra cost. Just sooo much better with spell echo instead.
Mathils actual cat

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info