[3.10] Herald of Agony Mana Guardian | 2.5 Minute Sirus 8 | Deathless T19 100% Delirium

"
Mecielle wrote:
"
Arrgh wrote:
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Chaos_Inoculation this says CI doesn't work with Pain Attunement? And why take the talents that add life if you're going to set your life to 1?

Your first forum post! After 8 years being registered :D

Pain Attunement gets converted into

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Glancing_Blows

by a Lethal pride jewel we socket near it. That helps with our regen, from our shield, which regenerates 5% of our ES per second if we blocked recently.

The life nodes we take, are converted into mana by a "Healthy Mind" jewel socketed near them. And mana equals Energy Shield and Armour for this build.

Not to be too mean, but that all is pretty well explained in the guide...

I was in the beta, then took a wee break.

Part of the problem is that I'm too newbish to know what a lethal pride gem does so I probably missed the explanation.

What do skitter bots do here?

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Summon_Skitterbots

Where are the traps and mines?

"
Arrgh wrote:
"
Mecielle wrote:
"
Arrgh wrote:
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Chaos_Inoculation this says CI doesn't work with Pain Attunement? And why take the talents that add life if you're going to set your life to 1?

Your first forum post! After 8 years being registered :D

Pain Attunement gets converted into

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Glancing_Blows

by a Lethal pride jewel we socket near it. That helps with our regen, from our shield, which regenerates 5% of our ES per second if we blocked recently.

The life nodes we take, are converted into mana by a "Healthy Mind" jewel socketed near them. And mana equals Energy Shield and Armour for this build.

Not to be too mean, but that all is pretty well explained in the guide...

I was in the beta, then took a wee break.

Part of the problem is that I'm too newbish to know what a lethal pride gem does so I probably missed the explanation.

What do skitter bots do here?

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Summon_Skitterbots

Where are the traps and mines?

Yea, just read up on Lethal pride on the wiki if it still isn't clear. Skitterbots are a straight up 18% more damage multiplier for almost every build because they shock everything near them for 18%. They also chill everything, which is a huge defensive help. Even if they are made for mines and traps, they are a staple in a huge amount of builds.

Quote from the wiki page you linked yourself:

"
The Skitterbots' base Chill is a 10% reduction of Enemy Action Speed and the base Shock is 15% increased Damage Taken. This is before the "Increased Effect of Shock" and "Increased Chill Effect on Enemies" bonuses of the gem are taken into account. This makes Summon Skitterbot a versatile defensive/offensive option for many builds, not just mine/trap-focused builds.
Last edited by Mecielle on Dec 31, 2019, 8:19:59 PM
I was just going to post about Lethal Pride. Reading about it I wasn't sure how great it would be since you're just guaranteeing 50% damage even when you block but in actual practice it feels REALLY nice. Made a big difference in not feeling like I was just having huge chunks taken out of ES. Plus the ES regen typically keeps up with it unless it's big hits.

Lethal Pride really makes this build even more lazy mode.
Thanks for keep this build current, its been great fun so far!

Does anyone have the best spectras available that I could grab? The stomping is driving me mad :).

/edit/ Got it thanks everyone!
Last edited by Kistalon on Dec 31, 2019, 10:00:54 PM
I found a primeevil ruins at 185ish depth so guess they indeed spawn below 250. Got a nice assassin's mark ring from it that'll fund a few future upgrades. Just gotta decide on whether to go for enlighten/etc and change my anoint along with changing my belt/ring setup.

Since I switched boots to cannot be frozen/chilled, would lethal pride still be worth it? Guess it would for the block chance going up and the ES gained on block tied to it.

As for what someone else asked for darkness mining, I just stockpile flares more since I don't know either, it's just something to live with I think.

/Edit/ also managed to do HoGM with this build.
Last edited by bluesylph on Dec 31, 2019, 11:19:29 PM
"
bluesylph wrote:
I found a primeevil ruins at 185ish depth so guess they indeed spawn below 250. Got a nice assassin's mark ring from it that'll fund a few future upgrades. Just gotta decide on whether to go for enlighten/etc and change my anoint along with changing my belt/ring setup.

Since I switched boots to cannot be frozen/chilled, would lethal pride still be worth it? Guess it would for the block chance going up and the ES gained on block tied to it.

As for what someone else asked for darkness mining, I just stockpile flares more since I don't know either, it's just something to live with I think.

/Edit/ also managed to do HoGM with this build.

I'm running the frozen/chilled boots setup and I find Lethal Pride to be extremely worth it. I always felt sometimes I'd get chunked by crazily modded Bosses Lethal Pride real makes it feel like the damage I'm taking is a lot more linear. Maybe it's all in my mind but it just feels like everything is either to heal through now.
"
Mythrol1 wrote:
I was just going to post about Lethal Pride. Reading about it I wasn't sure how great it would be since you're just guaranteeing 50% damage even when you block but in actual practice it feels REALLY nice. Made a big difference in not feeling like I was just having huge chunks taken out of ES. Plus the ES regen typically keeps up with it unless it's big hits.

Lethal Pride really makes this build even more lazy mode.
I second this, and with stoneskin flayers it makes them basically immortal. The very often 20% regen with their health and resist cap they will always be there taunting.

In theory, stoneskin flayers can appear at 150 depth. They are absurdly rare (primeval ruins) and get more common the deeper you go. Find someone and steal them from their hideout, its worth it. Resist capped and about twice the health of next competitor. And the 5% max health per second recently (4 seconds) regen from shield block that matters.

Lethal pride is great, but there are expensive pieces and I wouldn't buy it first. Previous attempts at Sirus were a disaster, high block and shock/ignite immune (Sirus often does both) made a world of difference.

It is possible I'm the only one doing this but: I run stone golem. Onslaught requires five allies, you have four spectres. Skitterbots don't count, HoA does, but it has to be close. And the regen from 20 level stone golem is nice. And if HoA doesn't exist (no stacks) convocation gives you onslaught/move speed.
That said, Stoneskin flayers are immortal on Sirus, the stone golem can die quick. Similar in T16 metamorph bosses. I find it worth it, just an idea.
The cost of this build is abouy 20ex, or more. It should make us turn on lazy mode. All build with that much currency should.

That said, this is what im doing right now. Hope it would not disappoint me.
"
sinub801 wrote:
The cost of this build is abouy 20ex, or more. It should make us turn on lazy mode. All build with that much currency should.

I died a few times to ignite bollocks and super juiced Metas but not much else. It's a fun build, expensive, but indeed lazy and can do nearly everything. I have a Skelly summoner and while I feel it can kill some bosses faster, it's also way more prone to 1 shots.

To me this is the tankiest char I've ever played. Only maps I can't/refuse to run is no regen.
"
bluesylph wrote:
"
sinub801 wrote:

I died a few times to ignite bollocks and super juiced Metas but not much else. It's a fun build, expensive, but indeed lazy and can do nearly everything. I have a Skelly summoner and while I feel it can kill some bosses faster, it's also way more prone to 1 shots.

To me this is the tankiest char I've ever played. Only maps I can't/refuse to run is no regen.

CTSabba's tweak to include Cyclopean Coil and can not be chilled/frozen boots was a huge increase against the extremely rare one shots. I feel like it reduced the one shot chance from 5% to 1%.

When you break down the things that kill you, these tweaks more or less make you immune to them.
Last edited by hitmantb on Jan 1, 2020, 1:20:19 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info