[3.10] Herald of Agony Mana Guardian | 2.5 Minute Sirus 8 | Deathless T19 100% Delirium

"
Kurnis wrote:
Stupid question:

So, golden rule reflects poison to us. This counts as an extra virulence stack? Even though HoAg says "when you poison an ENEMY"?

just poor wording on the jewel. it does stack extra virulence. don't think about it too much
"
IgnitiumGG wrote:
"
Since I see so many people asking, I am still online and still have spectres.

@ManaHOAGie

Not going to charge you like I saw some people trying to do earlier.

TYVM fam for the spectre share, thats helped me a lot since im still stuck at delve 170

Someone earlier in the thread found out you can find them earlier than depth 250, I found mine at 168 or something like that so keep an eye out.
"
Anden888 wrote:
"
IgnitiumGG wrote:
"
Since I see so many people asking, I am still online and still have spectres.

@ManaHOAGie

Not going to charge you like I saw some people trying to do earlier.

TYVM fam for the spectre share, thats helped me a lot since im still stuck at delve 170

Someone earlier in the thread found out you can find them earlier than depth 250, I found mine at 168 or something like that so keep an eye out.

ah i see, didnt really know that could spawn under 250 depth. anyway ty for the info
I'll also have Specs available for those that want them.

I grabbed the cannot be frozen/chilled boots for the time being they are just too good to pass up. Looking a little at ring/belt next and maybe Lethal Pride
I kill the Sirus at lvl 8 awekener. deathless very easy limon squish. My Variant is so strong boys.
How does this build deal with stun problem with CI and no Bastion of Hope?
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Chaos_Inoculation this says CI doesn't work with Pain Attunement? And why take the talents that add life if you're going to set your life to 1?
"
Arrgh wrote:
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Chaos_Inoculation this says CI doesn't work with Pain Attunement? And why take the talents that add life if you're going to set your life to 1?

Your first forum post! After 8 years being registered :D

Pain Attunement gets converted into

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Glancing_Blows

by a Lethal pride jewel we socket near it. That helps with our regen, from our shield, which regenerates 5% of our ES per second if we blocked recently.

The life nodes we take, are converted into mana by a "Healthy Mind" jewel socketed near them. And mana equals Energy Shield and Armour for this build.

Not to be too mean, but that all is pretty well explained in the guide...
Last edited by Mecielle on Dec 31, 2019, 8:01:41 PM
Oh man, I hadn't seriously played in a long time (pre-Shaper/Elder/Uber), but I had some time off work, so I thought I'd give it a go. I was happy to see a build like this. I tried Sirus a few times on other characters and kept getting shut down--and super frustrated). I finally got him with this build (at awakening 0 because I'm a big baby--only died once to getting frozen and hit with multiple beams in a row). Skeletons are a really good idea like some previous posters suggested. In addition, the cannot be affected by corrupted blood is a huge help. Lastly, the Stoneflayers are really, really good. I was previously using the stone figments (from A4), and they died really quickly, but the Stoneflayers were untouchable.

Thanks so much for the build.
So I'm extremely happy with this build. It costs some money but once you make the investment and get the gems leveled it really feels super tanky and the damage doesn't feel bad at all. It's not a world beater but that's not what this build is about anyway. I am enjoying playing it a lot.

I do have one question for those of you who've played it more though, I really wanted to spend a lot of my time exploring delves but anytime I step into the darkness for even a second it just chunks my ES. On my witch I could potion up (mana and life since 40% of dmg went through mana first) and I didn't have to constantly drop flares.

I'm assuming I'm missing something with how this build is played during delves. Do I really need to be constantly dropping flares to survive while exploring or is it me just having a derp moment again? Thanks.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info