[3.10] Herald of Agony Mana Guardian | 2.5 Minute Sirus 8 | Deathless T19 100% Delirium

Is there a skill tree progression guide? I would love to try this out with a bit of a helping hand on a 20 or 30 point guide. It would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited by theeze on Jan 1, 2020, 2:57:56 PM
Uhmm I thought that I could get started with 4.5ex budget but it looks like 3R2G1B Skin of the Loyal cost alone almost 4ex, not counting other items. Skin of the lords is cheaper but only with shitty corruptions like blood magic or ancestral bond which we obviously can't use here.

Is there any cheaper alternative here?
"
zaboleqqq wrote:
Uhmm I thought that I could get started with 4.5ex budget but it looks like 3R2G1B Skin of the Loyal cost alone almost 4ex, not counting other items. Skin of the lords is cheaper but only with shitty corruptions like blood magic or ancestral bond which we obviously can't use here.

Is there any cheaper alternative here?

Use multiple searches including white sockets. I snagged this for 1.5ex with some patience

"
zaboleqqq wrote:
Hello,
Few Questions (some me bya stupid :P, never player HoA before...)

1. Is there any way to summon Stoneskin Flayers from other player(s) or I have to delve myself and be lucky with Primeval Fortress or Primeval Chamber?

2. Thanks to my guildmates I have around 4-5 Ex of currency. Should be enough for starter gear but I'm curious if this is enough for doing red maps and farming dark in delve early.

3. At what point we can consider this build as really tanky with okish dps? Some of upgrade items are really cheap. Only expensive one is Lethal Pride as it cost 2.5 ex right now.

4. Am I able to use other attack skill than ball lightning? Freezing pulse for example?(as I love how mtx look on it...).

1) You can get from others.

2/3) Once you have level 68 gear I would say you are comparable to most other tier 2-3 builds at level 90. Level 94 gear will take you to tier 1. Check out CTSabba's Twitch channel videos to get some idea on what mid-90 gear without ultra luxury items feel like. Many hours of real world game play.

4) It is the best one because it is long range and hit many times. You can try storm brand but without spending points on double brand, single target poison application is lacking.
RIP. FYI tempering catalysts are listed on poeDB as increasing ES/ES% mods. I spent the time and c gathering 20 and... they didn't increase either. They did increase my es recharge time lol.

Is this build playable in ssfhc?
Did my first awakener 8 deathless, slightly sloppy with the storms (which cost me a spectre) but overall clean and felt good. I'm still a bit behind on my atlas progression so I had to buy 4 ivory watchstones to jump it up to 8.

Video:
https://youtu.be/pA6hfaMsyl0

I think my setup is a fair bit more budget than a lot of the people in this thread. I'm sitting at around ~15 ex total investment:
https://pastebin.com/v7RuS0Rm
Spoiler

14.2k es. No empower 4, no enlighten, no watcher's eye, no corrupted chest, +1 wand. Still able to tank the "DIE" beam on awakener 8, and still enough DPS to make it a ~5 minute fight.

Cyclopean coil is pretty solid for the fight IMHO. The "DIE" beam can shock you (I think it can do all ailments), so getting that shock immunity makes it a lot more face-tankable.
Last edited by magicrectangle on Jan 1, 2020, 5:41:16 PM

Paid 2c for these. All I have to do is suffixes cant be changed (2ex) -> scour -> multimod (2ex) -> Cannot Be Frozen + Cannot be Chilled/Movement speed (8c)

So for ~4ex, I've managed to get some pretty solid (eventual) no chill/freeze boots
Changed from storm brand guardian to this build. The mapping was a bit slower but I'm using elusive on crit (25% crit chance) and it procs quite often and feels much smoother. What I also like about the build is that you really feel every upgrade.

I killed Sirus with an empower 3 and most gems were lvl ~15 except hoag (lvl 21). All his attacks couldn't 1 hit.
Was looking for a tanky boss killer when my past build kept was struggling heavily on the Sirius fight. Found this guide and fell in love with it instantly. Having no problems at killing Sirius 8. If anyone is struggling to get more ES on the build just remember that high mana on the ring and belt is more important than finding high ES. Made my own mistake when I bought a 1ex crystal belt and it only gave me about 500 ES, while my current one gives about 1000 ES.

Video of Sirius Kill:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ogLCSBPYHY

This is my gear altogether probably cost me about 18ex or so.
Spoiler

Here's the pastebin if anyone is interested: https://pastebin.com/i6piHD9b

Last edited by Bobvairy on Jan 1, 2020, 7:20:04 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info