[3.23] 🧙‍♂️⚡BattleTrapper 2024 by 📺/ThatDanishFellow ✔️A9 ✔️HC ✔️Block ✔️All-Content ✔️L-Starter ✔️UPD🔥TES

Awesome build! I will be league starting with this!
"
delg2315 wrote:
Hey, are you planning to update it for 3.13 before league start?

3.13 has not changed anything crucial, in fact overall we've received some buffs in terms of better survivability and slightly more damage. We now ALWAYS blind all enemies on hits (instead of it being 25% chance) and we now regen 2% health per trap thrown instead of 1% (still up to 10% max). Our traps also get 25% chance to pop twice instead of 20%.

Perfect Crime
No longer grants 10% increased Cooldown Recovery Rate for throwing Traps.
Now grants 10% increased Damage for each Trap (from 8%), 25% chance for Traps to Trigger an additional time (from 20%), and 25% reduced Mana Cost of Skills that throw Traps.

Chain Reaction
No longer grants 30% increased Trap Damage.
Now grants 50% increased Cooldown Recovery Rate for throwing Traps (from 15%) and causes Skills used by Traps to have 50% increased Area of Effect (from 20%).

Pyromaniac
No longer grants 20% reduced Mana Cost of Skills that throw Traps and 20% reduced Mana Reservation of Skills that throw Mines.
Now causes you to Regenerate 2% of Life per Second for each Trap Triggered Recently (from 1%) , up to 10% per second, and Regenerate 2% of Life per second for each Mine Detonated Recently (from 1%), up to 10% per second.

Born in the Shadows
No longer grants 30% increased Damage with Hits and Ailments against Blinded Enemies.
Now causes you to Blind enemies on hit (from 25% chance to Blind enemies on Hit).

Bear Trap
Trapped enemies now take 25% increased damage from traps and mines (from 15%).

Updated the guide and i'll re-upload a new pob as soon as I get time also, in case there is anything changed, but from first glance it doesn't seem so. :)
I've done a few short streams, i'm only lvl 50'ish, but everything seems super easy and I can feel the extra dmg from traps popping 25% chance. I played obviously in starter gear and no help, everything has been a breeze.

"
Raikos85 wrote:
Awesome build! I will be league starting with this!

Happy hunting m8 :)
Last edited by oestergreen on Jan 21, 2021, 6:27:53 AM
Glad to have you back. I am using this as my build and still unsure of my self-made adjustments for 3.13. Can't wait to see the updated POB. Cheers!
Last edited by _Katosjka on Jan 21, 2021, 11:56:05 AM
"
_Katosjka wrote:
Glad to have you back. I am using this as my build and still unsure of my self-made adjustments for 3.13. Can't wait to see the updated POB. Cheers!

Pob community fork version:
(there were no pathing changes)

http://poeurl.com/c9Ca
Last edited by twitchybird on Jan 22, 2021, 3:30:53 AM
Acts 1-10 was a breeze :)

First Atlas Map:

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/883530064

I've evolved from life, into CI and I'll swap to LL when I can afford a 5/6L shavs. CI can carry just fine, while I gather currency for a shavs (check video above) :) This is all self-found or bought for less than 3-5c total.

This also highlights how the build works if you don't find anything at all of value while leveling act 1-10. (no good sellables or uniques or exalts)
Because of that, I've swapped from life to CI (instead of LowLife) and will continue farming early maps as CI until I can get my shavs. It's easy to swap between CI and LL, it's merely 2 points you're changing.

Feel free to inspect my current character (DissentXTV_RL) if you're curious what routes I've opted for while leveling and in early maps. Until you can afford endgame stuff and good jewels, I suggest never picking jewel sockets, but rather investing into trap damage and throwing speed in the poetree. (it's all explained in the guide too).

Enjoy Ritual League! (it seems awesome!)
p.s. your biggest damage upgrade upon reaching maps is to buy a 2c lvl 21 lightning trap, it'll increase your dps by 40% from a lvl 17-18 gem that you'd normally have when reaching maps and its ONLY 2c. :)
Whats the best stats i need in my weapon?
in what order?
Thx i like your build a lot!
"
grumania wrote:
Whats the best stats i need in my weapon?
in what order?
Thx i like your build a lot!

Spell/Lightning % damage
Lightning damage added to spells
crit multiplier
crit to spells

(of course getting anything that has extra chaos dmg added ontop is a bonus, but you definitely want very high % spell or lightning dmg and tier 1-2 lightning dmg added to spells)

Luckily our build has access to really cheap rares with excellent stats.
This wand I bought at lvl 55 and i'm still wearing it. Cost me 1c :)

p.s. don't be fooled by "adds lightning dmg" when it doesn't say "to spells" it's useless. This wand just happened to have both.

Last edited by oestergreen on Jan 24, 2021, 9:27:42 AM
"
oestergreen wrote:
"
_Katosjka wrote:

Pob community fork version:
(there were no pathing changes)

http://poeurl.com/c9Ca

Can't seems to link it to Pob fork, able to show the pastebin?

Also what are the bandits, still Alira or kill all

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info