[3.23] 🧙‍♂️⚡BattleTrapper 2024 by 📺/ThatDanishFellow ✔️A9 ✔️HC ✔️Block ✔️All-Content ✔️L-Starter ✔️UPD🔥TES

Awsome build deleting all content easy havent had so much fun in Poe in ages xD.

https://pastebin.com/b4Uw0a1c what do you think where can i improve gear wise?

Just bought shavs corrupted with +2 to trap and mine gems got it cheap and its a huge boost.
No videos of 20/20 simulacrum or delirium maps? The damage on that minotaur video has me wondering if it's capable. How does it feel doing those?
"
Juts wrote:
No videos of 20/20 simulacrum or delirium maps? The damage on that minotaur video has me wondering if it's capable. How does it feel doing those?

Was about to ask the same.

As from now, literraly any skill with enough gear is T16 capable, the real deal and "good build checkers" are 20/20 Simu, Safe A8 Kills, and T16 Deli maps (not speaking about T19 Deli maps, never went that far as for myself)

Looking forward to see it in action in atleast a 20 Simu :D
Last edited by Shaade on Oct 29, 2020, 10:53:45 AM
I stopped playing for a bit, now I'm back, so when I get 300 simulacrum fragments or get to A8 Sirus maybe I will have some feedback for you :)

Hello All. Posted back when I was ~ 87, now 100. I've put well over 200ex into this character and this is my current setup. Sure a few pieces could be a little bit better, but most are good enough for my taste. Personally I dropped Lightning Spire Trap once I switched out of Prism Guardian and into the rare ES-on-block + Mana Res rare shield setup. I prefer the added benefit of running the extra curse-on-hit gem (enfeeble or conductivity depending), 21 vitality, and culling bear trap. Once you get to this point, Lightning Trap is strong enough on its own IYAM.

As for what this build can do pretty easily:

A8 Sirus
U-Elder
U-Atziri
Cortex
80% Delirium Maps
81+ Heists

What this build can do, but doesn't smash:

20/20 Simulacrum (can do all, but very hard to get beyond 4-5 reward level)
T16 100% Delirium (can finish maps/bosses, but incursions and blight feel unkillable)

What I haven't tried:

T19 Delirium
Deep Delve (should do very well here though)

Just for anyone wanting to know more about the end-game potential of the build w/ alot of investment.
Hi looking at starting this build I play on ps4 though so very limited in gear to buy I can't find any decent es helm or heretics with lightning trap pierce enchant best I found was a harlequin mask base, would that still be okay in the endgame if I can still push up it's es?
"
HieiTheBlue wrote:
Hi looking at starting this build I play on ps4 though so very limited in gear to buy I can't find any decent es helm or heretics with lightning trap pierce enchant best I found was a harlequin mask base, would that still be okay in the endgame if I can still push up it's es?

You obviously won't have the high ES that comes w/ the Hubris Circlet (evasion doesn't do much for you on this build -- most of that comes from your Blind ascendancy), but you take what you can get in the economy you're in. Personally I just ran a 'budget' Necro Circlet w/ the enchant and good life/resist on it for awhile till I saved up for & found a better replacement to craft on.
"
WarPig17 wrote:
"
HieiTheBlue wrote:

You obviously won't have the high ES that comes w/ the Hubris Circlet (evasion doesn't do much for you on this build -- most of that comes from your Blind ascendancy), but you take what you can get in the economy you're in. Personally I just ran a 'budget' Necro Circlet w/ the enchant and good life/resist on it for awhile till I saved up for & found a better replacement to craft on.

yeah true, i really wish we could itemize enchants.

Just recently picked this up for 60ex. Took DPS up about 50%. Highly recommended for anyone with the currency to spend i.e. there isn't much else in the way of endgame power-spikes like this for this build fwict (outside a mirror quality WE or something). Helps considerably in Simulacrum (now pushes 5/6-reward tier regularly) & T16 100% Delirium, for anyone presently running into a wall (though the incursion mobs are still SOB's and I can generally only get 60% clear or so per incursion).
Small tip for players transitioning into (or still playing with) the budget Prism Guardian setup. Maybe someone has already pointed this out somewhere in this lengthy thread, but don't overlook that you actually have the gem slots & mana reservation available to run Vitality (for ES regen), lvl 1 Precision (for crit chance), and a gear-crafted Aspect of the Spider (for damage and enemy slow). These additional auras are a nice little all-around boost to the build that doesn't require any drastic gear changes.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info