[3.23] 🧙‍♂️⚡BattleTrapper 2024 by 📺/ThatDanishFellow ✔️A9 ✔️HC ✔️Block ✔️All-Content ✔️L-Starter ✔️UPD🔥TES

"
Chrisation wrote:
"
oestergreen wrote:
"
_Katosjka wrote:
Glad to have you back. I am using this as my build and still unsure of my self-made adjustments for 3.13. Can't wait to see the updated POB. Cheers!

Pob community fork version:
(there were no pathing changes)

http://poeurl.com/c9Ca

Can't seems to link it to Pob fork, able to show the pastebin?

Also what are the bandits, still Alira or kill all

Still Alira

here you go:

https://pastebin.com/p37s9yXg

Mind you, this is the absolute end-game build, when you got strong jewels etc. :) For anyone leveling etc, follow the guide and play as life and potentially CI, until you can afford a shavs 5L or 6L.

(you can take a peek at my current ritual league character, i'm 85 and doing everything easily as CI and my gear is less than 9c total value spent on it..... and i'm running over bosses like they're white mobs ;P you can always check my VODS on twitch (dissentxtv)
Last edited by oestergreen on Jan 24, 2021, 12:33:38 PM
"
Still Alira

here you go:

https://pastebin.com/p37s9yXg

Mind you, this is the absolute end-game build, when you got strong jewels etc. :) For anyone leveling etc, follow the guide and play as life and potentially CI, until you can afford a shavs 5L or 6L.

(you can take a peek at my current ritual league character, i'm 85 and doing everything easily as CI and my gear is less than 9c total value spent on it..... and i'm running over bosses like they're white mobs ;P you can always check my VODS on twitch (dissentxtv)

Yup had watched the twitch and that's how I started this, Thank you for the great tips, its an solid build and I'm having a blast. Just gotten my 6-linked Shavs with my entire asset since league start haha. I should be able to go LL straight and farm comfortably onwards to build up the ES and then Jewels. The damage output is amazing.
Last edited by Chrisation on Jan 25, 2021, 4:15:12 AM
Will the change to the rare shield give a huge defensive boost? I cant survive end game bosses, I even got 1 shot by uber elder (early phase projectile skill). I was wondering if is it still worth spending some currency for this build. You can view my character.
Last edited by _Katosjka on Jan 25, 2021, 7:21:55 AM
"
_Katosjka wrote:
Will the change to the rare shield give a huge defensive boost? I cant survive end game bosses, I even got 1 shot by uber elder (early phase projectile skill). I was wondering if is it still worth spending some currency for this build. You can view my character.

I can't see your characters.

You definitely should not have problems against bosses and yes a rare shield is like 1k more ES compared to the unique one. (we got points in the tree that boosts ES received from our shield by 40%)

However I never had issues with getting one-shotted like that, even when using early-game gear (i'm 86 now and still wearing rags gear, 6.5k es)

Idk what your ES is at, but with 75% attack and spellblock + 8-9k+ ES, you should be quite safe from almost anything in the game. Plus you regenerate ES super fast by your ascendancy and with Vaal discipline, you got an on-demand instant-heal button since your trap regeneration will put your ES to full as soon as you hit that button (assuming you are always throwing traps, to keep your regen flowing).

This league even boosted our survivability on-top of everything, by making us 100% blind everything hit by our traps.
Last edited by oestergreen on Jan 25, 2021, 7:42:45 AM
"
oestergreen wrote:
"
_Katosjka wrote:

You definitely should not have problems against bosses and yes a rare shield is like 1k more ES compared to the unique one. (we got points in the tree that boosts ES received from our shield by 40%)

However I never had issues with getting one-shotted like that, even when using early-game gear (i'm 86 now and still wearing rags gear, 6.5k es)

Idk what your ES is at, but with 75% attack and spellblock + 8-9k+ ES, you should be quite safe from almost anything in the game. Plus you regenerate ES super fast by your ascendancy and with Vaal discipline, you got an on-demand instant-heal button since your trap regeneration will put your ES to full as soon as you hit that button (assuming you are always throwing traps, to keep your regen flowing).

This league even boosted our survivability on-top of everything, by making us 100% blind everything hit by our traps.

Forgot to set my character in public. Hope you can see it now. I am currently sitting at 8.3k es
"
_Katosjka wrote:

Forgot to set my character in public. Hope you can see it now. I am currently sitting at 8.3k es

Wow. That sounds disappointing in some way.
Having 8k+ ES and getting oneshots.
Last edited by Erhesar on Jan 25, 2021, 9:37:12 AM
"
_Katosjka wrote:
"
oestergreen wrote:
"
_Katosjka wrote:

Ok mate, I pulled your character into POB and I got some tips:)

You got decent gear, but lower damage and in many cases having more damage will also help you survive since you won't need to stay in place. (in comparison to the POB in the guide, you're sitting at 280k vs 410k in the guide)
damage per-lightning ball, so 280k x 9(lightning balls) x 3 (traps thrown per button press)

Anyway, I would replace your wand asap, with anything that has much higher lightning damage and lightning damage added to spells.
Example this wand is 20c (you can find tons and tons) and it's better than what you're using by a lot, 20k more dmg avg.

--------
36% increased Spell Damage (implicit)
--------
22% increased Spell Damage
12% increased Fire Damage
78% increased Lightning Damage
Adds 9 to 127 Lightning Damage to Spells
29% increased Critical Strike Chance for Spells
+31% to Global Critical Strike Multiplier
+33 to maximum Mana
--------
Note: ~price 20 chaos

(You can find muuuch better than this 20c one of course or craft via overpowered harvesting;P this is just an example)

You also need a wise-oak flask! it's another 25-30k dmg boost. (lightning must be highest uncapped resist)

Generally our damage boosts are easily felt because it's PER lightning ball, so 9x if you throw your traps mostly direct on-top of bosses etc.

As for survival, my reply is the same as above, I've not had or heard of issues, since we are super tanky with 75/75, though I notice yours is only about 60% for spells, but it's expected since you don't yet have a crafted rare shield (where you could get spell-block and es-on-block which also makes you incredibly tanky, check in the video section if you are curious)

I would remove the jewel "Maelstrøm heart cobalt jewel" it's only giving you 3k dps and taking up 2 points. Instead invest those 2 points into spell-block, until you can get it on a rare shield - it'll in-fact even increase your dps, the gem currently gives you 3k for 2 points, while taking the 2 spell-block + spelldmg nodes next to arcane guarding, will net you 8k dps and 12% spellblock!)

You don't need all that STR in your belt, instead get a darkness enthroned with 2 good jewels, it'll give you both more ES and more damage.

Lastly, you would gain a whopping 35k dps if you get u-lab lightning enchant on your boots:)

Also I would grab Solaris pantheon, especially while not max'd spellblock, but probably even keep it after.

in short, more damage is relatively easy to get (wise oak, wand and gloves with trap stats) + more spellblock from the tree and you'll gain another 1k ES + the super tanky ES-onblock when you switch to a rare shield/or craft one with reduced reserve mana cost for socketed gems like in the guide.

Hope it helps

Last edited by oestergreen on Jan 25, 2021, 10:04:48 AM
Thanks for the detailed input! :) Would give it a try.
"
_Katosjka wrote:
Thanks for the detailed input! :) Would give it a try.

You're welcome m8 and sorry for the late edits, had to include some stuff upper ;P

Here's a trade link if you want it. You'll have to use POB though to measure which one is the biggest upgrade for you, but they are all definite upgrades starting at just 15c.

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Ritual/ryd6VkztQ
Last edited by oestergreen on Jan 25, 2021, 10:12:28 AM
Hallo, so i wanna start your build in the ritual trade Legue.
How is the build in End Game with all the ritual buffed bosses and features?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info