[3.23] 🧙‍♂️⚡BattleTrapper 2024 by 📺/ThatDanishFellow ✔️A9 ✔️HC ✔️Block ✔️All-Content ✔️L-Starter ✔️UPD🔥TES

Thank you for this amazing build. this is my first time transitioning from tinkerskin to ES shav lightning trap build. It is amazing how tanky we can be. Have finished T19 100% delirium map without death. After some min-maxing at end game, this is my final build. I wonder if anything i can improve on. I'm open for advices. <3 IGN: Trapisbestwaifu

My pastebin: https://pastebin.com/EEsaP26e
(Originally, i do not mind using rumi's connection but i found myself needing phasing and bottled faith at end game content like high tier delirium and deep delve. I have decided to put 12% spell block on shield to remove the use of rumi's)

Nvm, figured out my problem
Last edited by Strad1975 on Aug 15, 2020, 12:22:36 AM
I'm maybe blind buy I can't see the POB link.
Hello all,

I'm new to the game (3 1/2 months) and never played a trapper, can anyone take a look at my build and point out what I'm doing wrong? I'm still low level and really struggling against any bosses.
I can't figure out what's the problem, except for my newbness. With summoners and CA shadow I do fine enough till white/red maps. With trapper there must be something I'm missing.
Chracter name is EithanAureliusII

Thanks in advance to anyone that can help! :)
"
Hello all,

I'm new to the game (3 1/2 months) and never played a trapper, can anyone take a look at my build and point out what I'm doing wrong? I'm still low level and really struggling against any bosses.
I can't figure out what's the problem, except for my newbness. With summoners and CA shadow I do fine enough till white/red maps. With trapper there must be something I'm missing.

Hello Suriel and welcome to POE :)

The only real issue I see is where you've put your talent points.
You should go for the big wheel with trap damage on the right side of your tree asap. Putting points into % spelldmg from block etc, is no point in early levels as you barely have any block skill yet :)

Other than that, you just need some better gear and some more links. As soon as you hit lvl 28, get yourself the lightning spire 4link trap setup also, it will help you a lot early game on bosses.

If you lack currency for gear, let me know. Hf :)
"
Otamot24 wrote:
Thank you for this amazing build. this is my first time transitioning from tinkerskin to ES shav lightning trap build. It is amazing how tanky we can be. Have finished T19 100% delirium map without death. After some min-maxing at end game, this is my final build. I wonder if anything i can improve on. I'm open for advices. <3 IGN: Trapisbestwaifu

My pastebin: https://pastebin.com/EEsaP26e
(Originally, i do not mind using rumi's connection but i found myself needing phasing and bottled faith at end game content like high tier delirium and deep delve. I have decided to put 12% spell block on shield to remove the use of rumi's)

Oi, nice gear mate!
Glad to hear you're spanking all the content and enjoying the build and ty for the kind words:)

"
oestergreen wrote:
"
Hello all,

Hello Suriel and welcome to POE :)

The only real issue I see is where you've put your talent points.
You should go for the big wheel with trap damage on the right side of your tree asap. Putting points into % spelldmg from block etc, is no point in early levels as you barely have any block skill yet :)

Other than that, you just need some better gear and some more links. As soon as you hit lvl 28, get yourself the lightning spire 4link trap setup also, it will help you a lot early game on bosses.

If you lack currency for gear, let me know. Hf :)

Oh lol thanks a lot, will look at it right away! Still looking for a build that is not so vulnerable to the oneshot mechanics of the game, and is fun to play, and this looks like it!
Honestly any low level gear you have lying around would help, if you happen to be online during euro play time.

Thanks again!
Any thoughts on how the glancing blows change in Heist will affect the block aspect of this build?

Would it now be better to accept the lower block chance and not take the keystone at all or continue with glancing blows?
"
Lenolye wrote:
Any thoughts on how the glancing blows change in Heist will affect the block aspect of this build?

Would it now be better to accept the lower block chance and not take the keystone at all or continue with glancing blows?

I have to see the patch notes to really say for certain, since it also depends if there are other changes that will affect us.

But if glancing is the only change, then i'll most likely keep it and just embrace the 15% nerf, since the pathing still offers nice utility (spellblock/resist wheel while going through STR nodes).

Altho in late game and when you've got currency, I can imagine changing it/going for spellblock via cluster jewels potentially or some new stuff:)
Last edited by oestergreen on Sep 15, 2020, 9:02:37 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info