[3.23] 🧙‍♂️⚡BattleTrapper 2024 by 📺/ThatDanishFellow ✔️A9 ✔️HC ✔️Block ✔️All-Content ✔️L-Starter ✔️UPD🔥TES

Hello. I would like to ask about Zealotry to.. Its just doesnt work like it should with arrogance, Its not possible to reserve life using Zealotry because of 110% life reservation. What to do now dude?
I made a few build tweaks to work in all of the auras: Determination & Clarity on Arrogance support (Life Res) and gave up a few passives to include a small Mana Reservation Cluster with Righteous Path (Zealotry Mana Reservation reduction). I'm tanky enough to survive decently juiced T16, but I can't run Wrath of the Cosmos and deal with the damage increase with each altar yet. Overall, I'm still pretty happy with the build in 3.19.
"
papich57 wrote:
glasscannon build.survivability is zero.

Skill Issue
"
GamiPoE wrote:
"
papich57 wrote:

Skill Issue

bla bla bla
"
Dwaerok wrote:
How can i use Zealotry in this build?It`s take 108% of life, the build wasnt updated for 3 19? They remove Sovereignty, so what i must do now?

"
FszoQ wrote:
Hello. I would like to ask about Zealotry to.. Its just doesnt work like it should with arrogance, Its not possible to reserve life using Zealotry because of 110% life reservation. What to do now dude?

You're trying to run Defiance Banner (it's disabled in the POB)

It'a also in the very first bit of text in the guide:

The POB still works as-is, but without defiance banner (life reservation is a bigger struggle than the mana reservation nerfs). The main tree from 3,18 had excess mana and the min/max & tanky tree tree wasn't using the 15% reservation mastery.
How you get 75% chance to block?
"
papich57 wrote:
"
GamiPoE wrote:
"
papich57 wrote:

Skill Issue

bla bla bla

100% facts lol Literally a great tanky build with easy obtainable items+dmg very good for feared farming same with uber content etc.
100% facts lol Literally a great tanky build with easy obtainable items+dmg very good for feared farming same with uber content etc.[/quote]
I'm waiting for your video of the murder of uber content)))
Last edited by papich57 on Sep 14, 2022, 1:10:02 PM
This build...
So flashy with pics and videos and stuff and trying to look cool at the same time no introduction onto what skill the build uses that can be seen easily; had to actually concentrate trying to find what skill it is and saw one of the flashy pics is with the text "lightning trap vs whatever boss".

Obviously from the 1st video i watched the build itself is super cool, but this looks not like a place you introduce your build for others to try, but for place to show off. Everybody can copy your gear and tree, but new players like what you once were will not understand a thing about it.

After scrolling down to like 2/3rd of your build page you start with "how to get started" and you have like "follow the guide" and nothing more substantial. The build looks awesome, but the way you are introducing it is actually... missing.
Do you like not click on the gem links section? Or see the lightning bolt in the thread title?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info