[3.23] 🧙‍♂️⚡BattleTrapper 2024 by 📺/ThatDanishFellow ✔️A9 ✔️HC ✔️Block ✔️All-Content ✔️L-Starter ✔️UPD🔥TES

3.19 POBs
https://pastebin.com/kMYzAsV2

The POB still works as-is, but without defiance banner (life reservation is a bigger struggle than the mana reservation nerfs).

The main tree from 3.18 had excess mana and the min/max & tanky tree tree wasn't using the 15% reservation mastery.

The loss of Defiance Banner is of course a bit sad, but the banner got nerfed, so in that sense it's not a big loss anyhow.
I would probably want to add phys protection elsewhere, which means i'd aim for a bit less ES and probably use hybrid bases with armor/es. Hybrid shield, gloves and maybe boots. Shield of course you can also still go for the very tanky Aurora version, if you got a few divines to spend... yeah, divines... wtf:)

p.s. Anyone taken a look at the changed Sunblast belt... basically making us a 7link? looks a bit interesting, if you can live with the delay on your traps, from NOT being triggered by monsters or would try to get close to 100% reduced trap duration. (also, idk about power/frenzy generation, if that'd work with sunblast)

-- I haven't been much around as of late, because my IRL really needed attention:) I got screwed over by YT for several months and pretty much had no income, so I needed to focus on non-internet related things and basically pay my bills=p which puts streaming and content creation at a lower priority.
Last edited by oestergreen on Aug 18, 2022, 5:42:54 AM
Love the ES recovery from zealot's oath+pyromaniac, but is it fine for this build to have basically no armor? Is block+blind combo powerful enough to be sufficient defense layer?
You cant get charges from traps with sunblast since traps dont trigger, you lose bear trap and arcane surge from arcane pyrotechnics, and you have to make already not that much enjoyable trap playstyle even worse with that delay, so it's quite questionable item imo, especially after they already nerfed it and you cant reduce trap duration further since they gutted set and forget's duration reduction.
"
Vofkapoe wrote:
Love the ES recovery from zealot's oath+pyromaniac, but is it fine for this build to have basically no armor? Is block+blind combo powerful enough to be sufficient defense layer?

We do have some armor.

Stygian belt with t1 armor roll.
Crown of the inward eye is ES+Armor.
You *can* use armor+ES hybrid gloves/boots/shield (or the unique aurora shield for extra tankiness... check the notes in the POB).

Can also still use Defiance Banner, though it'll require a lvl 3 enlighten which shouldn't be a big deal though.

Have a gr8 league
How do we take advantage of Explosives Expert Chill and Burn effect? Couldn't find that in the guide.
IGN - Imgur
"
Madbeats wrote:
How do we take advantage of Explosives Expert Chill and Burn effect? Couldn't find that in the guide.

Skitterbots chill for us. And for fire we need mod in ring/jewel with fire dmg to spells.
BzyxXx

SURSUM CORDA 4 LIFE
Any way to gain frenzy charges if we use Assassin's mark? Maybe im missing something but feels weird to not go frenzy charges
"
Pheu wrote:
Any way to gain frenzy charges if we use Assassin's mark? Maybe im missing something but feels weird to not go frenzy charges

Master Sapper annoint
"
BzyxXx wrote:
"
Madbeats wrote:

Skitterbots chill for us. And for fire we need mod in ring/jewel with fire dmg to spells.

Did someone try to link InfernalLegionSupport-Skitterbots,since we have free socket from DefBaner?

Curiose,if they chill and burn in this case,so we could drop "add fire danage" from ring/jewel?
Last edited by ScottEvill on Aug 22, 2022, 4:16:23 PM
"
ScottEvill wrote:
"
BzyxXx wrote:
"
Madbeats wrote:

Did someone try to link InfernalLegionSupport-Skitterbots,since we have free socket from DefBaner?

Curiose,if they chill and burn in this case,so we could drop "add fire danage" from ring/jewel?

I have one answer for this, mana reservation would be too high
But at start if you done 4 lab may be good

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info