[3.23] 🧙‍♂️⚡BattleTrapper 2024 by 📺/ThatDanishFellow ✔️A9 ✔️HC ✔️Block ✔️All-Content ✔️L-Starter ✔️UPD🔥TES

Hey OG, thanks again for all the work on this guide. I've run it for several leagues now and hit lvl 98 in league a few times. I hit 100 for the first time! Nice to have a build that isn't a glass cannon and has staying power! Thanks mate!
"
BGkamaz wrote:
This build...
So flashy with pics and videos and stuff and trying to look cool at the same time no introduction onto what skill the build uses that can be seen easily; had to actually concentrate trying to find what skill it is and saw one of the flashy pics is with the text "lightning trap vs whatever boss".

Obviously from the 1st video i watched the build itself is super cool, but this looks not like a place you introduce your build for others to try, but for place to show off. Everybody can copy your gear and tree, but new players like what you once were will not understand a thing about it.

After scrolling down to like 2/3rd of your build page you start with "how to get started" and you have like "follow the guide" and nothing more substantial. The build looks awesome, but the way you are introducing it is actually... missing.

This build is probably one of the more thorough ones. Wouldn't take someone long to figure out it's Lightning Trap. It's literally in the second picture. PoB and mention of Lightning Trap. As the person above said, it's in the 1-28 leveling guide, gem links and gearing section. Lol.
. Whats the thinking behind light radius node? Seems like a waste.
Last edited by Whiteant7 on Oct 15, 2022, 3:23:15 AM
Make a trapper they said, you'll kill an uber they said. Clear - shit, single target shit, survivability - shit. Barely makes through t15. Guardian takes literally 10 min to kill. I don't think a couple more nodes/alternative gems will do anything, to be honest. Giving up at 90 (! leveling - shit).
still playing.with some changes.nice bild .
https://pastebin.com/jZ3an3dw
Last edited by MisterChaos on Oct 20, 2022, 5:44:10 PM
Hi All,

Played this build couple of leagues ago, it was blast (from zero to hero), cleared all content easy.
Thinking of starting this as 3.20. Someone tried how it with uber bosses (no Sirus, cos it Sirus...)? How it is with juiced maps now?

Thanks
"
Sukre wrote:
Hi All,

Played this build couple of leagues ago, it was blast (from zero to hero), cleared all content easy.
Thinking of starting this as 3.20. Someone tried how it with uber bosses (no Sirus, cos it Sirus...)? How it is with juiced maps now?

Thanks

Back in... 3.15 I think it was this build was on peak-performance. Due to some changes in the defensive approach I am not that convinced anymore, you would need a more defensive-oriented setup to push it to its limits. Personally, when it comes to traps, I feel that it´s still one of the better ones overall, and certainly a good league-starter. I´d suggest you run it with evasion/ES and throw a 5l-lightning trap in the new gloves while maintaining a 5l lightning spire trap in the chestpiece. That variant shreds through early game on 0 investment. To fully transition into the ES trapper it needs quite some currency though, which I personally woulnd´t put into it anymore, I think going ephemeral blade with blade trap is the more suitable lategame trapper.
Hi All,

@oestergreen: Will you update this build for 3.20? I played this build from LS to endgame and boy it was one the best builds I have played.

BR,
David
Last edited by DaveNotDave on Dec 8, 2022, 3:33:50 AM
"
DaveNotDave wrote:
Hi All,

@oestergreen: Will you update this build for 3.20? I played this build from LS to endgame and boy it was one the best builds I have played.

BR,
David

I wish I could say that the league mechanic had me excited to play, but it really doesn't.

For anyone who was using the build in 3.19, I'm certain you can make it work excellent in 3.20 too. It is an investment build, so it obviously scales with what you put into it, but traps in general are always a good league starter.

Hopefully POE excitement returns to me soon:)
Theres no POB link in the section it should be in?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info