[3.23] 🧙‍♂️⚡BattleTrapper 2024 by 📺/ThatDanishFellow ✔️A9 ✔️HC ✔️Block ✔️All-Content ✔️L-Starter ✔️UPD🔥TES

Ok, So im kinda confused.. do we take chain reaction or explosive expert? POB had one and your guide on the forums has the chain reaction.
For everyone:
This league, we level tempest to 20 for the added spellblock%, however in all previous leagues we only used it at lvl 5-7, so reflect was not really a problem. However a level 20 tempest shield can very likely kill you through reflect, so if you do UN'id maps or have a bunch of reflect maps saved, then replace your lvl 20 tempest with a lvl 1 while running them, so you don't instant-gib yourself to reflect.

"
lukamikori wrote:
Ok, So im kinda confused.. do we take chain reaction or explosive expert? POB had one and your guide on the forums has the chain reaction.

I put a note in pob about it, although idk if its in the most recent version if not, it'll be in:)

But basically, you choose. Right now both nodes have advantages.

We gained 200% trap trigger radius this league so it's definitely a consideration to swap chain for explosives expert.

I can tell you a lot of players are finding it hard to decide, on my stream, half the people are using it, the other half are using explosives expert and there's also a degree of placebo involved in using stuff you are used to (chain reaction). I showed ON-stream exactly how chain reaction works, aka the distance traps can max be in order to trigger one-another etc.
Really liked this build as a leaguestarter. Tho I am kinda done with it now. This is how far I've gotten before I started lvling my next char.
For the shav: I got a lucky ex drop and bought it for an ex 1day into the league lol.

Is the shield video still accurate for crafting shield or is there a better way to get it?
"
oestergreen wrote:
For everyone:
This league, we level tempest to 20 for the added spellblock%, however in all previous leagues we only used it at lvl 5-7, so reflect was not really a problem. However a level 20 tempest shield can very likely kill you through reflect, so if you do UN'id maps or have a bunch of reflect maps saved, then replace your lvl 20 tempest with a lvl 1 while running them, so you don't instant-gib yourself to reflect.

Or slap on Brutality support.
"
Brian9824 wrote:
Is the shield video still accurate for crafting shield or is there a better way to get it?

No mate, check the pinned comment on the video. They added another "def" tag mod suffix in 3.16.
Lol i suck at the crafting, that guide while detailed just goes straight over my head. Guess i'll just have to save up and buy one later.
Last edited by Brian9824 on Oct 27, 2021, 6:13:46 PM
"
Brian9824 wrote:
Lol i suck at the crafting, that guide while detailed just goes straight over my head. Guess i'll just have to save up and buy one later.

Check my VOD from tonights stream, in the beginning of it (well after i'm there and sitting down:p) but basically, just grab a shield base similar to that one i crafted and buy a few dense fossils and chances are you can get something quite decent.
"
Last edited by oestergreen on Oct 28, 2021, 6:27:12 AM

i spammed some dense fossils and got this, is this somewhat decent? I lost some ES but got the 5% recovery

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info