[3.23] 🧙‍♂️⚡BattleTrapper 2024 by 📺/ThatDanishFellow ✔️A9 ✔️HC ✔️Block ✔️All-Content ✔️L-Starter ✔️UPD🔥TES

Dec 17th:
New video ulab kill:
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/522634491

New video hunter conqueror kill:
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/522683687

Added new info under ascendancy notes (viability of picking born in shadows earlier, mostly for HC reasons)
Added new info under survival tips.
Added Leveling POB tree's for lvl 40, 60, 80 and 100. (keep in mind you have to adjust depending at what lvl you choose to transition to low life/shavs)
pastebin: https://pastebin.com/DXTyhSwF
Last edited by oestergreen on Dec 17, 2019, 7:37:21 AM
Small gear update, including my new helm and gloves I crafted tonight.

They're not perfect but they will do for now. :)

livejamie
nice build
Last edited by adrianos90 on Dec 17, 2019, 10:24:47 AM
"
oestergreen wrote:
"
Mutcha wrote:
Hi, i was following your guide and i have to say: once i hit lvl 70 i was pretty frustrated, i got oneshoted and died alot, than did little adjustments and it went a bit better, than luck happend :)

I am having a blast playing this build thx alot

need to flex abit :))

I've added new info to ascendancy section and survival tips section to alleviate some of the early-game stress (pre-transition to ES/shavs) Some people that are going directly for the ES build and don't wanna re-spec points may wanna pickup BITS (born in the shadows) earlier because it gives such a huge survival boost.

Really nice gear m8, i'm glad you're having fun and are wrecking the new atlas:)
I'm clearing out the first 4 conquerors atm and they seem easy in this build (they just get instant-killed pretty much:p)

Those are some nice boots! for those who can't afford, i'd suggest sin trek at 1c, which gives a lot of ES and evasion + some much needed dexterity:)

ty mate, yea was realy lucky to drop 2 ex on day 2. and some high payed cards and prophs, and with a bit of trading i could afford the amulet and the body, altought was lucky in the mines with the map drop to get my boots.

I have made the mistake of going on full ES and i didnt pick up born in the shadows until uberlab. after it went realy well. currently on 6.5k ES
One question is open for me, on your new pob tree, you have taken out the mana reservation points. when i started my 5L i had mana problems, i just lvled up my clarity and now its good again, but when we start our 6L where does the manareg come from? i cant lvl up my clarity further without those high end "less mana reservation" gear. right now i can facetank those new watchers and spam traps. but what happens when i got 6L?
Maybe a stupid question but how can i make Master Sapper on neck? If i have normal Chayula how can i make that ench. on him pls?:D
"
bravo373 wrote:
Maybe a stupid question but how can i make Master Sapper on neck? If i have normal Chayula how can i make that ench. on him pls?:D

Anoint your necklace by talking to Sister Cassia. You'll need a teal, a black and an opalescent oil for the Master Sapper trait.
Hello Guys,

This build is very solid, I managed to do t14 mapss and bosses with little difficult.

Now I need some advices to upgrade my gear, can anyone help me? I think the best upgrade is a Shavs 6L.

Been playing this in metamorphasis and having a blast! Quick question though, you are running elemental focus which prevents shocks so was wondering where you are getting those shocks outside of vaal lighting trap as the damage increase with shock is huge. Not to mention they made it easier to apply shocks as well. Apart from that, solid build and having a blast, thank you!

Hey thats my gear so far i currently have 831/1312 life and 4926 es are there any suggestions on how i can get more es to fit or survive more? High Tier Maps or maps with ground effects giving me a hard time also i sometimes just die without knowing why and the dmg seems a bit low dunno why played trapper some leagues ago and it melted everything. I can run Wrath,Clarity and Disciplin atm. i could switch disciplin for scatterbots tho but it seems the es recharg is really slow. Never played an ES build not sure on what to focus.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info