[3.23] 🧙‍♂️⚡BattleTrapper 2024 by 📺/ThatDanishFellow ✔️A9 ✔️HC ✔️Block ✔️All-Content ✔️L-Starter ✔️UPD🔥TES

Guide updated :)

Added new section called Survival Tips (more tips will be added and taken from contributors in this thread)
Updated Gems section (removed increased crit strikes)
Updated Armor section with budget options/gear before transitioning to full ES/low life.
Added Leveling POB tree's for lvl 40, 60, 80 and 100. (keep in mind you have to adjust depending at what lvl you choose to transition to low life/shavs)

I've confirmed that if you have Skitterbots there's no reason to use or cast Vaal Lightning Trap.
livejamie
I've a question:

what exactly is the reason not to go full CI?

And: how do you survive with such low health when damage (Chaos) bypasses ES?

Sir, sorry for ask this, but, can u try to craft a perfect wand/scepter for this build?, i dont know if the base have to be shaped or not
Nice guide! Waiting for crafting gear section.
"
RoninSJ wrote:
I've a question:

Low-life is a significant damage increase because it allows us to reserve our life to get additional auras like Zealotry and being able to take Pain Attunement on the tree for 30% more damage.

You can go CI if you'd like when transitioning from life to ES if you want to switch before getting Shavs.
livejamie
"
livejamie wrote:
"
RoninSJ wrote:
I've a question:

Low-life is a significant damage increase because it allows us to reserve our life to get additional auras like Zealotry and being able to take Pain Attunement on the tree for 30% more damage.

You can go CI if you'd like when transitioning from life to ES if you want to switch before getting Shavs.

Thanks for you answer, I can understand that. But wouldn't any Chaos damage instantly kill you?

Edit: I'm stupid, just checked the Chest :rolleyes:

Last edited by RoninSJ on Dec 17, 2019, 2:25:27 AM
"
Mutcha wrote:
Hi, i was following your guide and i have to say: once i hit lvl 70 i was pretty frustrated, i got oneshoted and died alot, than did little adjustments and it went a bit better, than luck happend :)

I am having a blast playing this build thx alot

need to flex abit :))

I've added new info to ascendancy section and survival tips section to alleviate some of the early-game stress (pre-transition to ES/shavs) Some people that are going directly for the ES build and don't wanna re-spec points may wanna pickup BITS (born in the shadows) earlier because it gives such a huge survival boost.

Really nice gear m8, i'm glad you're having fun and are wrecking the new atlas:)
I'm clearing out the first 4 conquerors atm and they seem easy in this build (they just get instant-killed pretty much:p)

Those are some nice boots! for those who can't afford, i'd suggest sin trek at 1c, which gives a lot of ES and evasion + some much needed dexterity:)
Last edited by oestergreen on Dec 17, 2019, 4:31:15 AM
For those that are still leveling, I would advise going for a generic arc or lightning trapper build. Given that shavs is quite expensive and the transition to es would also be expensive.

I'm doing your average trapper with tinkerskin+life.I see no point in switching so early, maybe for late-game as there is the only place where I saw this build lack a bit of damage and survivability,we talking guardians,uber elder etc.
"
Nice guide! Waiting for crafting gear section.

I believe the affixes in the crafting section still exist as of 3.9, however I'll update the section with the new 4 affixes when I've had a chance to really try them out :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info