[3.23] 🧙‍♂️⚡BattleTrapper 2024 by 📺/ThatDanishFellow ✔️A9 ✔️HC ✔️Block ✔️All-Content ✔️L-Starter ✔️UPD🔥TES

"
Lewdz wrote:
"
Shamkis wrote:
I couldn't open the pastebin link neither in the PoB or in the browser. Im using the latest version of PoB .

https://pastebin.com/rLGvPyZS

this is the one from the guide and works flawless for me,
make sure your using the Community Fork Version of PoB.

Yes, im using Community Fork Version 2.2.1 and when I plug the link on the pastebin thingy it says it cannot find the host name "Couldnt resolve host name" to be more specific
"
Shamkis wrote:
"
Lewdz wrote:
"
Shamkis wrote:
I couldn't open the pastebin link neither in the PoB or in the browser. Im using the latest version of PoB .

https://pastebin.com/rLGvPyZS

this is the one from the guide and works flawless for me,
make sure your using the Community Fork Version of PoB.

Yes, im using Community Fork Version 2.2.1 and when I plug the link on the pastebin thingy it says it cannot find the host name "Couldnt resolve host name" to be more specific

Not sure whats going on then, my last idea would be trying to import the contents of the pastebin directly instead of using the link. (copy the pastebin wall of text and paste it here)
Last edited by Lewdz on Apr 18, 2021, 12:20:10 AM
"
Cyterizz wrote:
Hey.

Not sure if i'm stupid but in PoB there is no lightning spire trap setup?
Regards

Check the gems section notes in the guide.
TL;DR, spire trap is a choice, some ppl will use it, others will go with the trigger setup instead, there's notes about it in the gems section.

-------

After not being able to play at league launch day, i've finally gotten started:)

Lvl 62 and this is my current gear and every boss and act has been a total breeze. I've streamed quite a few hours of my progression, so for anyone curious what it looks like to play the build from scratch, you can check my twitch (dissentxtv).

All my gear is less than 5c total value i've invested. Got a little lucky with my helmet, but that's about it :)

I went full tanky build from start, meaning I picked Pyromaniac as first ascendancy point and born in the shadows as my 2nd. I've had 0 deaths, despite doing quite a few spicy ultimatums.

That's the strength though in this build, that you can get by with almost no investment and yet you can have plenty of damage and a CONSIDERABLE amount of defences.

My defences atm: 60 att block/74 spellblock, easily overcapped resists, immune to shock, immune to ignite (not counting flasks)..but from the build.

p.s. if you're annoyed with mana issues during leveling, remember an enduring mana flask is great at solving it, until later when you can reach a point where we don't have a mana flask at all.

That was my little update, have fun everyone. :)

Last edited by oestergreen on Apr 18, 2021, 12:42:58 AM
Uff, hearing about your story of being tanky while leveling seems like a big lie. Lol

This is the weakest build I had so far. I even got lucky with a +2 to all Lightning gems Staff early on but this build gets stun locked left and right and one-shot by a lot of mobs, especially phys. mobs. I am lvl 57 atm and I can't see it being good.
"
Uff, hearing about your story of being tanky while leveling seems like a big lie. Lol

This is the weakest build I had so far. I even got lucky with a +2 to all Lightning gems Staff early on but this build gets stun locked left and right and one-shot by a lot of mobs, especially phys. mobs. I am lvl 57 atm and I can't see it being good.

You don't even have shield, you have 0 defenses
Hi,

what is the act 5 pierce gem you are talking about?
I am sorry but this build prior to going LL is bad.
Last edited by Anttrax on Apr 18, 2021, 7:31:39 AM
"
Seppel123 wrote:
Hi,

Poacher's Aim
BzyxXx

SURSUM CORDA 4 LIFE
"
Seppel123 wrote:
Hi,

It's probably Poacher's Aim from The King's Feast quest.
"
Cyterizz wrote:
"

You don't even have shield, you have 0 defenses

Just to add on to what Cyterizz said, @ChoCho - your tree also has zero defences chosen and a lot of wasted points has been put in ES%, even though you're wearing gear with almost no ES on it.

You would gain a ton of the defence and tankiness that you "miss" by simply picking better investment with your points ... and obviously as Cyterizz already said.. this is a shield build, and you're using a 2h staff.

Since you're around same level as my character, why don't you take a peek at my tree and gear. Or take a peek at my post, literally right above your own?

If having 100% blind on everything you hit, with immunity to blind/shock/ignite and constant 10% HP regen while being close to max spell&att block, having overcapped resists and 3.5k ehp @lvl 60, before investing in gear, is not "tanky" then idk what to tell you. :)

Maybe watch my stream a bit someday, cause you are clearly doing something wrong if you are dying left and right to mobs, my death counter is 0 so far and I've not skipped anything.
Last edited by oestergreen on Apr 18, 2021, 8:53:29 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info