[3.23] 🧙‍♂️⚡BattleTrapper 2024 by 📺/ThatDanishFellow ✔️A9 ✔️HC ✔️Block ✔️All-Content ✔️L-Starter ✔️UPD🔥TES

Thanks guys for all the kind words and thanks especially also to those helping answering questions, as there are always a lot of those when a new league is right around the corner :)

There's tons and tons of content really worth reading for anyone going backwards 15-25 pages in this thread, as you'll find a lot of answers there.
Likewise you'll find lots of players who ran the build during Ritual and posted a lot of great and detailed results and thoughts of their combined experiences (so like the last 30 pages backwards in this thread), which could help a new player or someone thinking/deciding about trying this build.

I've updated the guide in every crucial area that I can think and the POB's and gems are up2date, as well as my Ritual gear can be seen with gems included when you open the gem section. I've also gone over the lvl 1-28 section again and added another new early points image for anyone just wanting to get started without POB. Finally I've updated the original POB with a lvl 35'ish tree that also suggests getting trap throwing speed asap (around lvl 14, for most average/normal levelers that's ca around the merveil boss).
Just remember that some early points are optional and will be removed later with the free regrets you obtain during leveling.

"
Ankhain wrote:
Are you going to start with pyromaniac? I played this build yesterday to test early lvling and i went with perfect crime first and well it was rough in terms of survivability. Is pyromaniac that good?

I've started with almost every different route just to try it and definitely pyromaniac is super strong imho for not dying and you don't really need the damage from perfect crime so early on.
Last edited by oestergreen on Apr 16, 2021, 3:01:41 PM
Ok thanks for reply ;). It's my first try with trapper gameplay. Thanks for your guide and gl
I get errors when it try to import the https://pastebin.com/rLGvPyZS into pob community fork anyone else have the same problem ?
"
Silencesss wrote:
I get errors when it try to import the https://pastebin.com/rLGvPyZS into pob community fork anyone else have the same problem ?

Just tested what you linked to be sure, there was no errors. POB Community fork version 2.1.1.
asd
Last edited by Cyterizz on Apr 16, 2021, 5:57:39 PM
Been using this build for ritual and played it into standard for a bit. I like it as its pretty beginner friendly for me. Any updates to the skill tree with the new update?
"
Been using this build for ritual and played it into standard for a bit. I like it as its pretty beginner friendly for me. Any updates to the skill tree with the new update?

No changes to the skill-tree and the POB is up2date. :) Hf
I couldn't open the pastebin link neither in the PoB or in the browser. Im using the latest version of PoB .
"
Shamkis wrote:
I couldn't open the pastebin link neither in the PoB or in the browser. Im using the latest version of PoB .

https://pastebin.com/rLGvPyZS

this is the one from the guide and works flawless for me,
make sure your using the Community Fork Version of PoB.
Last edited by Lewdz on Apr 17, 2021, 9:48:31 PM
Hey.

Not sure if i'm stupid but in PoB there is no lightning spire trap setup?

Regards

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info