[3.23] 🧙‍♂️⚡BattleTrapper 2024 by 📺/ThatDanishFellow ✔️A9 ✔️HC ✔️Block ✔️All-Content ✔️L-Starter ✔️UPD🔥TES

"
judikator wrote:
Fun to play build, thanks for sharing! Atm main downsides are lack of survivability and no leech.
Died 30 times for the main storyline (10x times on last kitava's metamorph lol and most other deaths on metamorphs aswell)

You're going ES/Hybrid way too early.

I've been oneshotting most bosses, Kitava wasn't an issue.

You don't hit with traps so you can't leech with them. That being said, try out Tinkerskin. It gives you recovery when traps are triggered. It's what you should use before switching to low-life.

livejamie
Last edited by livejamie on Dec 15, 2019, 7:59:07 AM
Early aura recommendations? Skitterbots+Wrath leaves me with way too little mana to spam sadly.
"
Volband wrote:
Early aura recommendations? Skitterbots+Wrath leaves me with way too little mana to spam sadly.

After receiving a mana flask with "Enduring" suffix (req. 16+ ilvl) it is no problem at all.
"
Volband wrote:

Forget wrath, run a lv 7~ clarity with skitterbot and thats more than enough damage until later when you can take your mana regen / mana nodes on tree and have merc lab done for pyromaniac. After that you should have a high enough pool and enough mana regen to cover up the mana cost of your trap unless you're using a tabula.
Last edited by Wyra on Dec 15, 2019, 8:13:02 AM
1) Survivability, as some already replied, it's up to how you gear really.
I'm going full ES and not re-rolling any points in my tree aside from 2 points that i drop in CI until I got my shavs. I got just about 4k ES with crappy gear from leveling up to 70/maps. I really just one-shot all the bosses and the metamorphs.

2) For auras, really it's between wrath and skitterbots for early game along with discipline and when you fix your shav's, you'll reserve life with zealotry.
Pop in a clarity if you need in whichever pool can best run it (life or mana).
Pick the reduced mana/life reserve points on the left side of the tree as noted in the guide, until later when you can get gear with reduced mana cost affixes.

3) for a step by step tree guide, well honestly as I said in 1), i'm going the actual tree the whole way aside from pathing 2 points differently, connecting to chaos inoculation until I got shavs and remove those 2 points to place them in pain attunement and arcane vision instead.

perhaps i should stream a bit tonight, just to show early mapping and how the build looks even in trashy gear;P Right now i'm in act 10 finishing up.
"
Volband wrote:

I was using Herald of Thunder instead of Wrath until I switched to Tinkerskin.
livejamie
If we're using Skitterbots is there still a reason to even cast Vaal Lightning Trap ever?
livejamie
Having a blast so far. Being able to just nuke bosses/metamorphs the moment they spawn is very satisfactory.
One question that popped up after I noted that chain reaction and blast cascade don't seem to work together.
Is the chain reaction trigger worth losing the higher damage from explosives expert (and charge sustain from master sapper/blast cascade) in a boss fight?
Kitava video (I'm wearing whatever gear i've found while leveling, though I take my time to level and upgrade/trade a lot to try and build cash up also)

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/521942782

twitch.tv/dissentXTV

Last edited by oestergreen on Dec 15, 2019, 1:04:39 PM
first 3.9 map video (confused player figuring new atlas shiz=P)
double boss, extra boss dmg ... rare map, cuz' why not=P
I'm not resist capped either, got like 55 fire res

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/521947184
Last edited by oestergreen on Dec 15, 2019, 1:25:56 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info