Xbox servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

[3.23] 🧙‍♂️⚡BattleTrapper 2024 by 📺/ThatDanishFellow ✔️A9 ✔️HC ✔️Block ✔️All-Content ✔️L-Starter ✔️UPD🔥TES

"
dperls wrote:

Also, I see you are running a 10% mana res in shield, is that OK to still get all the auras in and have enough mana to spam traps?

That's enough for wrath + skitterbots + discipline and blood magic zealotry + lower level clarity / vitality because I have Sovereignty nodes. It leaves me with 130 mana unreserved, 122 mana regen per second and 39 mana cost of lightning trap.
With 15% reduced reservation in shield and 5% in helmet you could save 2 passive points there or maybe even 4. Sovereignty gives dmg and es anyway from aura effectiveness and I saved a lot of currency there for other stuff.

---edit---

I just did my first maven boss fight. Completed it on the last portal of the second key. Would be last portal of first key, but I lost one at the very start due to game crash..

The fight is very hard mechanically, I didn't really lack the dps nor defense, but died mostly to one shots from failing memory game and not escaping the arena when the sphere expands. What I feel would help me is faster start of energy shield recharge, because the regen from triggering traps wasn't up when I needed it several times, running around dodging the havoc. I'll probably craft it into a ring or swap clarity for vitality aura for the next one.
Last edited by UnusualChinchilla on Feb 1, 2021, 4:10:29 AM
"
oestergreen wrote:
"
no past Link? the POB Link in this Build is outdated. :/

Pob community fork version:
(there were no pathing changes)

http://poeurl.com/c9Ca

Hehe i dont think you get what we are saying you cant put the link in pob fork its grey out
Heey, can somone look at my char Kedde_itsatrap
I think I leak damage what to upg next or swap out?
I got a bit bored with my league starter so decided to do something else and try out a trapper for first time and invested some of the saved up currency

here is my gear so far, think it's not too bad for a start

Spoiler

everything dies super fast and I'm breezing through lower maps.
the only problem is sometimes with porcupines like some other guy here already wrote, their on death spike thingy is very dangerous even with the es on block shield. Do I just need one with 5% instead of 3%? and what is that classified as anyway, as attack or spell?

other than that really fun to play, I am trying out sunblast right now cause it does feel a bit slow sometimes without

edit: oh yeah I cannot run skitterbot yet cause my enlightens are not there yet and buying them is impossible right now? don't know what's going with that, so if anyone has a bricked corrupted lvl 3 one I am willing to pay almost any price haha

Last edited by ExiledScum on Feb 1, 2021, 3:34:15 PM
"
mysticzero1 wrote:
"
oestergreen wrote:
"
no past Link? the POB Link in this Build is outdated. :/

Pob community fork version:
(there were no pathing changes)

http://poeurl.com/c9Ca

Hehe i dont think you get what we are saying you cant put the link in pob fork its grey out

Try the pastebin:
https://pastebin.com/BWfxHixF
Last edited by oestergreen on Feb 1, 2021, 8:51:27 PM
"
ExiledScum wrote:

everything dies super fast and I'm breezing through lower maps.
the only problem is sometimes with porcupines like some other guy here already wrote, their on death spike thingy is very dangerous even with the es on block shield. Do I just need one with 5% instead of 3%? and what is that classified as anyway, as attack or spell?

other than that really fun to play, I am trying out sunblast right now cause it does feel a bit slow sometimes without

edit: oh yeah I cannot run skitterbot yet cause my enlightens are not there yet and buying them is impossible right now? don't know what's going with that, so if anyone has a bricked corrupted lvl 3 one I am willing to pay almost any price haha

You shouldn't at all need the sunblast belt. We've got chain reaction in our ascendancy, when 1 trap explodes, all nearby traps also explode.

ES-on block is a defense mod, divine orb it to 5%/harvest divine it. (goto UI settings and enable advanced mod descriptions, this way you can see mod tags when holding ALT).

Use lvl 3 immortal call and lvl 1 CWDT (i see you leveled yours to 5/7)

Make sure your lightning resist is highest and get yourself a cheap Wise oak for a nice damage boost as well. Other than that, you're well on your way, just need to improve your gear as you advance since many pieces are low ES. Take a look at my character if you want ideas for gear.

I'll soon post a bunch of videos from Ritual League, been a bit busy IRL so they've clogged up. Killed a bunch of maven invitations, breach invitation, elder and shaper guardian invitations and Sirius A4 etc etc (deathless) - other than that, I'm still behind from starting late this league and being a bit busy RL, still gotta unlock 8 watch stones more, then i'll snipe A8 Sirius and Maven.

The buff making us blind everything at 100% chance has been nice and the extra 5% chance for traps to pop twice is also noticeable.

I'm playing Arc Traps but following this build. I'd like to show off my gear :)
I got lucky with my Maven's Orbs. Crafted rings and belt with dense fossils and Harvest Crafting is super awesome for finishing the items. The worst was the shield. Took more than a dozen remove add lightnings to get the + lightning gem level but if you're not playing Arc you don't really need it to unlock the extra chain at level 26.

Spoiler
"
Krogon wrote:
I'm playing Arc Traps but following this build. I'd like to show off my gear :)
I got lucky with my Maven's Orbs. Crafted rings and belt with dense fossils and Harvest Crafting is super awesome for finishing the items. The worst was the shield. Took more than a dozen remove add lightnings to get the + lightning gem level but if you're not playing Arc you don't really need it to unlock the extra chain at level 26.

Spoiler

That is some psychotic gear mate:) The wand, how many baby rabbits were sacrificed in a blood ritual to craft that?

Great stuff!! Having a lot of fun with this build. I feel like I have decent gear and feel pretty tanky but my dps is starting to fall off. Any advise? more # to # lighting damage perhaps? Also, I like your current build. I'm not sure if you've touched on Thread of Hope or not yet but I like it! Will we see an updated POB with this?
"
Kudlicki1 wrote:
Great stuff!! Having a lot of fun with this build. I feel like I have decent gear and feel pretty tanky but my dps is starting to fall off. Any advise? more # to # lighting damage perhaps? Also, I like your current build. I'm not sure if you've touched on Thread of Hope or not yet but I like it! Will we see an updated POB with this?

- level and quality your gems
- trap throwing speed in gloves (shaper) and belt (essence of zeal + unveiled craft)
- block added lightning dmg in wand and harvest augment lightning for added lightning dmg for spells, %lightning dmg as chaos or +1 lvl of lightning spell gems, then craft another open dmg prefix
- get dmg affixes in ring, maybe +1 min frenzy charge and you could change an annoint in amulet then
- helmet with -9% lightning resistance of nearby enemies
- add a source of exposure like wave of conviction or hydrosphere, maybe link it with cast when damage taken if you don't have trigger in weapon and don't want to self-cast
- you can get better jewels
- second damage flask instead of rumi's if you can get spell block somewhere else
- there are some questionable choices in your passive tree: you miss Annihilation node, you took crit chance instead of crit multi at Doom Cast and cast speed instead of spell dmg and block chance at Arcane Swiftness
- you'll get a chunk of dmg yet from level ups

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info