[3.23] 🧙‍♂️⚡BattleTrapper 2024 by 📺/ThatDanishFellow ✔️A9 ✔️HC ✔️Block ✔️All-Content ✔️L-Starter ✔️UPD🔥TES

"
Pheu wrote:
So I need either reduced mana reserved helment OR shield + lvl 4 enlightens.

Which one of the two is easier/cheaper to get/craft in your opinion?

I already have high ilvl helmet with 300+ ES + enchant, i dont wanna scour it xD Im not an experienced player and crafting scares me, I always feel I don't have enough knowledge/currency to go for it.

So I'm thinking about shield, while Prism Guardian is definitely good, I want more ES, and would love ES on block too.

multiple Lvl 4 enlightens is mostly overkill, i usually manage fine with broken lvl 3s that are super cheap - try first making it work with lvl 3s and see if your mana pool isn't okay :)

The rare shield is definitely my preferred route, as the extra 1k++ ES and ES-onblock is making you damn near unkillable with your 100% blind on everything from your ascendancy.

Crating the shield is relatively straight forward, you get the base (shaper base) and ilvl depends how much you wanna spend, but 80 minimum (to get 15% reduce). You alt spam the shield until you hit 15%, then regal and harvest craft the rest. (you can always go to forbidden trove discord, to buy lots of harvest recipes if you got the budget for it).
Hello,

i got a question.
Did you try playing with chain or fork at some point?
Using a chain support and getting the Penetration Enchantment from Lab should also work, right?

I am just curious, because i play Lightning Trap at the moment dont want to waste currency on something useless^^

Best regards
Hey just want to thank you for the nice detailed guide I'm loving the build so far I have done the minotaur guardian at level 82 deathless, I'm just wondering on the tree should I spec into cluster jewl before going down to block chance nodes? Also how do I improve my single target damage I feel like it's taking too much time to kill guardians and in your vids you kill them instantly, I know my gear is still sub optimal but I'm upgrading every chance I get.
sexy and i know it ;)
no past Link? the POB Link in this Build is outdated. :/

Is it worth multi modding both ES mods in these gloves? Or is there a better way to craft this?
Hey all, played this super min max back (gear on page 86) in harvest and had a blast. Has anyone taken this to super end game on ritual? How does it do against breachlords and the feared/maven.

Thinking of coming back and wanted to get some thoughts.

Thanks
"
no past Link? the POB Link in this Build is outdated. :/

Pob community fork version:
(there were no pathing changes)

http://poeurl.com/c9Ca

"
Tialasar wrote:
Hello,

i got a question.
Did you try playing with chain or fork at some point?
Using a chain support and getting the Penetration Enchantment from Lab should also work, right?

I am just curious, because i play Lightning Trap at the moment dont want to waste currency on something useless^^

Best regards

Yes mate, tested all of those and they are very underperforming, stick to piercing and the 6L setup. :)

"
lunawolf wrote:
Hey just want to thank you for the nice detailed guide I'm loving the build so far I have done the minotaur guardian at level 82 deathless, I'm just wondering on the tree should I spec into cluster jewl before going down to block chance nodes? Also how do I improve my single target damage I feel like it's taking too much time to kill guardians and in your vids you kill them instantly, I know my gear is still sub optimal but I'm upgrading every chance I get.

You won't struggle at all once you get a little better gear:)
Cluster is one of the last things you'll do and only if you can get the right clusters with the right abilities in them, everything else offers more total value up until that point.

Your biggest direct upgrade would be 6L.
Getting ulab lightning enchant on boots is also a big upgrade.
While you're sub-optimal gear, i'd consider making room for the gem Sigil of Power, anywhere, maybe in your flame dash setup. Activate the sigil whenever you are about to engage a boss.

p.s. Arcane will doesn't give much ES to be worth 2 points.
Look at my current league character, steal some ideas for jewels maybe, you'd get more from spending those 2 points on a 5chaos jewel and a jewel socket (check my jewels). :)

"
molinheiro wrote:

Is it worth multi modding both ES mods in these gloves? Or is there a better way to craft this?

I think we spoke in-game, but harvest craft remove/add until you get a T1 def mod, then bench craft the other:) This way you can guarantee a T1 and it's considerably cheaper than multimod (unless you get multiple times bad rng with harvest;P), plus you won't waste a suffix.
Last edited by oestergreen on Jan 30, 2021, 2:37:12 PM
"
dperls wrote:
Hey all, played this super min max back (gear on page 86) in harvest and had a blast. Has anyone taken this to super end game on ritual? How does it do against breachlords and the feared/maven.

Thanks

Hey, I got pretty decent gear already, sitting at 550k dmg x 2.5 trap throwing speed x 3 traps thrown = ~4m dps vs sirus in PoB and over 9k es.
Didn't try the feared nor maven yet, but I completed guardians and breachlords invitations without any issues. Especially at breachlords it felt that %es recovery on block carries me with all the clutter from Tul on screen
In general, lightning trap works wonder in rituals and 10 boss fights because of its coverage, killing many before I even notice them.
I did sirus A8 with one death in last phase and I barely have any experience with that fight cause I skiped some recent leagues.

Btw I looked at the post with your gear, great idea with those tailwind/elusive boots proced by brand, I might try it too!
"
"
dperls wrote:

Thanks

Hey, I got pretty decent gear already, sitting at 550k dmg x 2.5 trap throwing speed x 3 traps thrown = ~4m dps vs sirus in PoB and over 9k es.
Didn't try the feared nor maven yet, but I completed guardians and breachlords invitations without any issues. Especially at breachlords it felt that %es recovery on block carries me with all the clutter from Tul on screen
In general, lightning trap works wonder in rituals and 10 boss fights because of its coverage, killing many before I even notice them.
I did sirus A8 with one death in last phase and I barely have any experience with that fight cause I skiped some recent leagues.

Btw I looked at the post with your gear, great idea with those tailwind/elusive boots proced by brand, I might try it too!

Cool thanks for the info.

I was actually a couple of posts down, but took some ideas from that player re: unnerved and wave of conviction. That being said, high ES unnerved gloves are super expensive right now so I may try to incorporate a manual cast blade blast to trigger it.

Also, I see you are running a 10% mana res in shield, is that OK to still get all the auras in and have enough mana to spam traps?
Last edited by dperls on Jan 31, 2021, 9:30:27 AM
"
oestergreen wrote:
"
Pheu wrote:
Thank you for this guide, mapping feels super smooth.

I have a couple questions:

1- why we don't run a curse (like in one ring)?

2- If I get three level-4 Enlighten, do I still need reduced mana reserved helmet?

Hi mate, glad you enjoy it :)

We can definitely run a curse, some choose to do it defensively (in the CWDT setup) and others run conductivity in a ring (I usually do that).

You could also potentially run a Trigger Socket on your weapon and run hextouch, conductivity, wave of conviction. This is a combo i'm gonna try out myself once I find a suitable weapon this league:) (my current weap is awesome, but sadly acorrupt)

If you get lvl 4 enlightens, you shouldn't need the mana reduce in the helmet (assuming you got a shaper 15% reduce shield, or are using the unique shield in which case you won't need enlightens)

I recommend the rare shield with 15% though, when you can afford or self-craft (harvest helps a lot). Rare shield with ES-on-block makes you extremely tanky and you can guarantee it from harvest (es-on-block is the only defense suffix on the shield, hence aug defense with prefixes filled and you get ES-onblock).

p.s. getting trap throwing speed on gloves is really a nice quality of life and makes mapping feel speedier. :)

Hope it helps

Why go for conductivity? In maps you don't really need it and on bosses Assassin's Mark seems like the better choice.
The CWDT Enfeeble feels pretty good.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info