[3.21] ShakCentral's Cold DoT Elementalist For Everyone

I Know its good gear, but i feel a bit squishy any ideas what to improve ? I Think about taking Frostbite out and put Enfeeble in
Hi, one question, elemental focus says verbatim that it cannot inflict elemental ailments ... hypothermia depends on being frozen ..? why are they linked?

Thanks and sorry for the google translator!
Why Cinderswallow? You already get ES on kill from Clusters and Vilebastion, no?

You don't ignite either?
Hey vortex masters, is it possible manavise to run all these: Hatred,Malevolence,zealotry + discipline, temp chains, frostbite, clarity and aspect of spider. If yes please help me how to do it :D
"
Ruination1337 wrote:

I Know its good gear, but i feel a bit squishy any ideas what to improve ? I Think about taking Frostbite out and put Enfeeble in

If you havent yet tried it replace second curse with Flesh and Stone, for me the difference was night and day, had trouble hitting 90 with the normal setup, after the swap im 70% into 93/94 with near zero deaths. Other than that cinderswallow is huge.

Re: Cinderswallow: It does lots of things, for starters all mana woes go away, secondly the ES on kill is massive, especially early on. We can actuall ignite, we run EO afterall, we just need a tiny splitner of fire damage somewhere, for example as a ring prefix craft or as an affix on jewels.
Good, I see that we have to freeze and frost our enemies to take advantage of the ancestry ... hypothermia etc, but by carrying elemental focus it does not allow us to freeze or frost ... how can we do it?

Thanks and best regards, sorry for the google translate
"
Jandrohg wrote:
Good, I see that we have to freeze and frost our enemies to take advantage of the ancestry ... hypothermia etc, but by carrying elemental focus it does not allow us to freeze or frost ... how can we do it?

We use Hypothermia for the Cold Damage Over time it has.

We Chill/Freeze enemies with whatever is in your helmet; Cold Snap or Creeping Frost.
livejamie
"
Jandrohg wrote:

In the beginning we get Chill from skitterbots (freeze is given from ascdendancy), later on we get chill from Cold Snap (which is no longer linked to Ele Focus and very late on we get it from trigger wand)
Why is it said
"If you are wearing Rimze Gaze or a generic helmet, Hypothermia is your 4th link. If you have a helmet with "Socketed gems are supported by Hypothermia", then use Controlled Destruction as your 4th." while Rimze Gaze has Concentrated Effect but not Hyppothermia
"
old_nihilist wrote:
Why is it said
"If you are wearing Rimze Gaze or a generic helmet, Hypothermia is your 4th link. If you have a helmet with "Socketed gems are supported by Hypothermia", then use Controlled Destruction as your 4th." while Rimze Gaze has Concentrated Effect but not Hyppothermia

It means if not using Rime Gaze. You can get an ES helm with Hypothermia on instead but it's not as good as Rime Gaze which is cheap. But could be its easier for SSF I dunno.

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Ritual/kLGznF5

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info