[3.21] ShakCentral's Cold DoT Elementalist For Everyone

Wondering if anyone here has trigger craft they're willing to do for me + tip :)
In the CI POB, it looks like you don't have enough mana to use malevolence, blasphemy, and discipline all together, even if you got an enlightened level 4. Am I missing something?
Last edited by FrostyJesus on Jan 17, 2021, 7:21:08 PM
Finally got trigger craft and Uber Lab done.

Now I just need harvest to remove fire on this wand and multi mod it :)

For those that are struggling with not enough mana to reserve curses or Auras. I suggest using Storm Brand linked to Hex Touch for your Curse/Curses. It does mean you have to self cast Storm Brand but it pretty damn nice to have room for any extra aura early while leveling. This way once you get trigger you have an open socket I chose tempest shield for the extra block. but its your choice :)

Also Vile bastion is super buffed I would say its necessary now.
Last edited by donbrawler on Jan 17, 2021, 7:14:10 PM
Yeah having a hard time figuring out how to manage the Mana reservation especially with nothing in the CI tree to help out
Last edited by BozidaR on Jan 17, 2021, 7:16:41 PM
"
BozidaR wrote:
Yeah having a hard time figuring out how to manage the Mana reservation especially with nothing in the CI tree to help out

CI is not meant to have a lot of Auras its more of defensive build with High ES from Crafted Rares and Decent DPS. Usually CI only has one Curse, Malevolence with Just using Vaal Discipline for regen and maybe Skitterbots

1. You can gain mana by linking curses to hex touch to remove mana reserved for early game.

2. Your gems are too low. You need level 4 enlighten and Blasphemy lvl 20 or Awakened Blasphemy.

3. Drop all of the nodes on the below Elusive and grab more reduced mana reserved nodes.
Last edited by donbrawler on Jan 17, 2021, 7:26:42 PM
"
donbrawler wrote:
"
BozidaR wrote:

CI is not meant to have a lot of Auras its more of defensive build with High ES from Crafted Rares and Decent DPS. Usually CI only has one Curse, Malevolence with Just using Vaal Discipline for regen and maybe Skitterbots

1. You can gain mana by linking curses to hex touch to remove mana reserved for early game.

2. Your gems are too low. You need level 4 enlighten and Blasphemy lvl 20 or Awakened Blasphemy.

3. Drop all of the nodes on the below Elusive and grab more reduced mana reserved nodes.

Which nodes would you grab? What would you link hex touch too? Sorry very new to the build.
"
BozidaR wrote:
"
donbrawler wrote:
"
BozidaR wrote:

Which nodes would you grab? What would you link hex touch too? Sorry very new to the build.

Directly under Zealots Oaths there are 3 reserved mana nodes one called Sovereignty.

Storm Brand is what is use for hex touch. You just cast it in middle of a pack and they all get cursed.

"
Directly under Zealots Oaths there are 3 reserved mana nodes one called Sovereignty.

Storm Brand is what is use for hex touch. You just cast it in middle of a pack and they all get cursed.

So would I change my trigger set up?
Last edited by BozidaR on Jan 17, 2021, 8:13:54 PM
How do y'all have a Shav's and such great wands, and the amulet, all already? I'm still in Act 6 and level 55, with like.. 10 chaos.

Ritual is amazing, hoping to get lucky and find a Shav's that way, or if not, farm The Offering later.

So far I've not had any issues with mana sustain, but if you drop the quicksilver flask, am enduring mana flask with 'flask effect is not removed at full mana; flask effect does not queue' really helps.
"
Faustyna wrote:
How do y'all have a Shav's and such great wands, and the amulet, all already? I'm still in Act 6 and level 55, with like.. 10 chaos.

Ritual is amazing, hoping to get lucky and find a Shav's that way, or if not, farm The Offering later.

So far I've not had any issues with mana sustain, but if you drop the quicksilver flask, am enduring mana flask with 'flask effect is not removed at full mana; flask effect does not queue' really helps.

Early league ecconomy is crazy, very early on some stuff is dirt-cheap because no one has any currency and people in acts sell their stuff for dirt cheap to have seed currency. I got my Shavs for 100c, Intuitive Leap for 15 and Energy from Within for 7, most of that stuff is probably at least twice that now.

As far as mana issues go, Mana Flask does work but its kind of the „nuclear option“, giving up a flask slot soley for that purpose is not ideal.

Played around a bit and mostly finished the basic gear now, finally 6 linked the shavs and got the 4 off colour Sin Trek, now for either a good Watcher‘s Eye or Mark of the Shaper.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info