[3.21] ShakCentral's Cold DoT Elementalist For Everyone

LL mode activated.. Kinda struggling with mana regen after I went LL though. Have to be way more conservative with the vortexing. Ill need to get some more lvls and intuitive leap to see if that regen node helps some.

Spoiler
"
ozten wrote:
LL mode activated.. Kinda struggling with mana regen after I went LL though. Have to be way more conservative with the vortexing. Ill need to get some more lvls and intuitive leap to see if that regen node helps some.

Spoiler

Try the mana regen boot enchant!
IGN: Raise_Ur_Donger
I'm running the new gem Hydrosphere on my CWDT. Will this ruin the EE interaction? Hydrosphere applies -10 exposure to both lighting and cold and pulses on an interval.
how am i supposed to take frostbite+discipline+malevelence? even with lvl3 enlighten it's 116% and there is 0 -mana reserv nodes taken on tree in PoB
"
ozten wrote:

Spoiler

Sadly that node isn‘t quite enough to fix mana issues, I still have plenty of problems even with the leap, 2 sorta solutions I had (other than the mentioned boot enchant which would probably also do it):

1) Run Flesh and Stone instead of a defensive curse, it reduces the mana reservation by which makes it easier to fullfill.

2) Cinderswallow Urn if it ever comes on the market should also do.

"
"
ozten wrote:

Spoiler

Sadly that node isn‘t quite enough to fix mana issues, I still have plenty of problems even with the leap, 2 sorta solutions I had (other than the mentioned boot enchant which would probably also do it):

1) Run Flesh and Stone instead of a defensive curse, it reduces the mana reservation by which makes it easier to fullfill.

2) Cinderswallow Urn if it ever comes on the market should also do.

Yea I might do that. Drop Malediction for Vile Bastion and use F&S instead
Day 1

Spoiler

Day 2

"

CI now. ~5.7k ES with barely any ES on my body armor.

Really cheap upgrades purchased from trade, nothing more than 3c.

Still using the a Spellslinger setup. I'm not sure if and when I'll switch. Right now it's been very effective.
livejamie
Last edited by livejamie on Jan 17, 2021, 9:26:42 AM
I cant import the pastebin to the PoB, can someone help? The PoB is already upadted and i get and error.
"
VicKisaragi wrote:
I cant import the pastebin to the PoB, can someone help? The PoB is already upadted and i get and error.

Make sure you are using the PoB Community Fork.
The original hasn't been updated since early summer last year.

Here is the link to the community fork that is not only regularly updated but also has more features compared to the original.

https://github.com/PathOfBuildingCommunity/PathOfBuilding/releases
"
Morclye wrote:
"
VicKisaragi wrote:

Make sure you are using the PoB Community Fork.
The original hasn't been updated since early summer last year.

Here is the link to the community fork that is not only regularly updated but also has more features compared to the original.

https://github.com/PathOfBuildingCommunity/PathOfBuilding/releases

It worked! Thx for the help.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info